Nonprofit organizations and Paralegal

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Utz119 in Richmond Hill, New York

67 months ago

Do nonprofit organizations hire paralegals?

I've always been interested in becoming a paralegal and work for nonprofit organizations to help people.

I know that the economy isn't good right now but nonprofit organization need paralegals?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

temcgill in Jonesboro, Georgia

65 months ago

Many colleges have foundations and they are non profit. The also have legal needs and often hire legal assistants/paralegals to draft endowment agreements, create LLCs and other corporate type activities.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kmm in Wilmington, Delaware

65 months ago

Utz119 in Richmond Hill, New York said: Do nonprofit organizations hire paralegals?

I've always been interested in becoming a paralegal and work for nonprofit organizations to help people.

I know that the economy isn't good right now but nonprofit organization need paralegals?

I met a paralegal who got her first job at United Way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Eliud in Easton, Pennsylvania

35 months ago

Utz119 in Richmond Hill, New York said: Do nonprofit organizations hire paralegals?

Question:Is there a website where on can apply for these Non-Profit Legal Positions.I would really appreciate that
Thanks,Eliud.

Unemployed Paralegal in Denver, Colorado

35 months ago

You would have to check with individual non-profits. There is no all-in-one non-profit legal position website.

Eliud in Easton, Pennsylvania

35 months ago

Thanks You,Eliud.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.