Pathologist's assistant program tuition

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

MandyPR in San Juannull

20 months ago

Hi,

I am graduating with a degree in Biology and i'm interested in the PA programs at different schools. I have been reading up on all the information on the website for each program but I'm having a hard time finding info about their tuition costs. Since all of the PA programs are housed within the Med Schools of each university I have only found tuition information about their MD programs. I have read that U of MD has the lowest tuition and Quinnipiac has the heighest but I would like to know the actual values if you know them. If anyone can help me out with this it would be very helpful.

Thank you so much. Mandy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Di in Ottawa, Ontario

19 months ago

I know in Canada, tuition is $20.000 per year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MandyPR in San Juannull

19 months ago

Di in Ottawa, Ontario said: I know in Canada, tuition is $20.000 per year.

Thank you so much for letting me know!!! UWO is my first choice.
Is that the cost even for international students? Or is that the price just for Canadian students?
Any other info you have about the school or the program in terms of admissions and the visa I need to study there is welcome! :)

thanks again, Mandy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yellowpens in Portland, Oregon

16 months ago

MandyPR in San Juannull said: Thank you so much for letting me know!!! UWO is my first choice.
Is that the cost even for international students? Or is that the price just for Canadian students?
Any other info you have about the school or the program in terms of admissions and the visa I need to study there is welcome! :)

thanks again, Mandy

I recommend e-mailing the program directors and asking.. sometimes they can give your more information. Rosalind Franklin is around 26,000 per year. Other schools have them listed per credit hour (which can be confusing- plus fees.) Program directors are there to help with those sorts of questions!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.