UMB Admissions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Savannah in Baltimore, Maryland

22 months ago

I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with applying to the pathologists assistant program at University of Maryland, Baltimore. I'm looking for details such as timing of responses, interviews, etc.. as well as your background. I'm starting to get anxious that I am not a competitive enough candidate and am also looking for ways to strengthen my application if this turns out to be the case.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MandyPR in San Juannull

21 months ago

Hello! I am also applying and I'm on the same boat, I don't know if I am competitive enough. I have a BS is cellular and molecular Biology and I have research experience. I feel my GREs could have been better but they are still fair. As far as pathology shadowing goes I have only had the chance to observe autopsies at our MEs office for one day. Getting more shadowing chances here in Puerto Rico is really difficult because there are not too many places available. I have also been thinking about what I can do to better my chances and I have been looking into one-year anatomy master programs or certificate programs that I can do if I don't get accepted into any PA program. GOOD LUCK!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.