The military and Pathologists' assistants?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

wayne james in nyc, New York

32 months ago

Does anyone know anything about military health scholarships offered to pathologists' assistants? You know the same scholarships that are offered to Physicians assistants, nurses, PT's docs etc? I've been contacting recruiters for information and they never seem to call back after I explain what it is I am in school for. No one seems to know who we are? There seems to be a place for everyone except pathologists' assistants in the military? Anyone know a military pathologist assistant or a military pathologist that they could forward me a contact for? Thanks for the help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SB in Lagrange, Indiana

32 months ago

The military does not employ Pathology Assistants. I have seen the occasional post for a PathA in the Federal job listings. (See USAJobs.gov) The military does employ MT/CLS with 1-2/yrs experience. That's as close as it gets. Sorry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TS in Chesapeake, Virginia

31 months ago

we just posted a civilian position for a pathologist' assistant at Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, Virginia at usajobs.gov

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael in Brunswick, Georgia

30 months ago

TS in Chesapeake, Virginia said: we just posted a civilian position for a pathologist' assistant at Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, Virginia at usajobs.gov

Yes, I saw it.
The position sounds interesting, but I really think that virgina is a bit to cold and the cost of living is too high for me.

Michael in Brunswick, Georgia

30 months ago

TS in Chesapeake, Virginia said: we just posted a civilian position for a pathologist' assistant at Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, Virginia at usajobs.gov

On second thought, can you tell me more about the position (other than what is posted) and what the area is like?

Thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.