Interview Preparation

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming patient account representative interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Sheriee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

89 months ago

No I do not have any tips at this time, are you able to provide me with any?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tfharvey in Florissant, Missouri

63 months ago

I was interviewed by three managers and the directory and then again by 7 other staff members. They pretty much asked the normal interview questions. Like most, they start off by asking you to tell them about yourself. This is where you have the opportunity to highlight any medical backgound you have such as medical terminology, billing, medical receptionist, or just an education in some medical field. Whatever medical background and customer service background you have, this is the time to mention it. Once done, just let them ask the normal interview questions. The most important thing is to be confident in yourself and make sure that it shows when you are speaking. No matter who is interviewing you, showing confidence and giving the best answers to the questions asked. There are many sites online you can utilize to test your interviewing skills so that you will feel confident in the interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.