Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Anxious in Ashburn, Virginia

75 months ago

I currently work as a home care aide/companion iv been doing this for almost 2years now but I am also about to do my patienct care assistant training just to get some formal training. After i obtain my certification the obvious move is to find employment. But i want to know if there would be companies willing to file a visa/work permit application for me. I just want to know if its possible?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.