Any good source to find out availability of doctors????

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Derek SPENCER in washington, Washington

85 months ago

Hi everyone, I have been facing a few health related problems and would like to know if there are any resources that can help me to get more info on the availability of doctors. The health problems are not serious but it is good to keep some hands on information about the doctors so that when there is any requirement I can refer to that.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Burgess PERRY in Bhopal

85 months ago

Nowadays, there are many sites that offer such services and with them it has really become easy to locate the things that you want. Online information has really simplified the seeking of knowledge and info and there are certain search engines like [url=www.virginislanddoctors.com/]virginland[/url] which is a search engine for doctors that can simplify your search and help you to know better on the related topic. I certainly hope that it will help you to make a better search.

Bosco in Orlando, Florida

85 months ago

Derek SPENCER in washington, Washington said: Hi everyone, I have been facing a few health related problems and would like to know if there are any resources that can help me to get more info on the availability of doctors. The health problems are not serious but it is good to keep some hands on information about the doctors so that when there is any requirement I can refer to that.

If you trust your Primary Care Physician, then you should ask them for a referral. I would also ask your family and friends to see if their PCP's are any good.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.