Pacific Pulmonary Services

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Kelly in Forney, Texas

89 months ago

Do you know anything about this company? I am interviewing with them soon. I would like to know about the working environment and training. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

sak in Caddo Mills, Texas

78 months ago

This post is a little late I know, but hopefully you didn't work for them! Working for them was the worst mistake of my life! You are in the area I was in. It was all fine and dandy at the start, but it wasn't long before the backstabbing, the checking-up, and the lies started. The turnover rate there is atrocious. It is company-wide, not just regional. I don't think that anyone I worked with is still there. The group I worked with was all new when I started too. Docs in this area have a bad taste in their mouth for that company and it will be very difficult to change their minds about it. PPS will tell you that you will get 3 months of training, but that is code for one month of training and 2 months to show them that you can sell O2 or you're out the door! Management does not value employees or patients. Worst job I ever had, bar none.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sarodiya in San Antonio, Texas

71 months ago

Kelly in Forney, Texas said: Do you know anything about this company? I am interviewing with them soon. I would like to know about the working environment and training. Thanks.

Did you end up working for PPS and, if so, was "SAK'S" (from Caddo Mills, Tx, negative review ( 6 mo.s ago)of them true? I would like to know what your expereince was/is -wpould you recommend them as an employer?
Sometimes, companies are unfair and uncaring, true; but there are also times when poor performing/disgruntled employees can act the same - especially if they're fired or quit...Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SAKS in Celeste, Texas

71 months ago

If you really want the scoop on this company, check out the cafepharma boards. You will find A LOT of disgruntled employees.

It is hard to say if they would be a good employer now, since it was so long ago that I worked for them. I will tell you this though, when I interviewed there in 2006, they had just changed management. Not long after I left, that management and almost all the other employees were gone. I should have done my homework, like what you are doing, but I didn't ask too many questions because I needed a job. I did ask the managers who hired me how long they had been there, etc. They claimed that they were "restructuring" and left it at that. Don't let them leave it at that! Ask questions! How long was the previous manager there? Why did they leave? How long was the previous sales rep there? Why did they leave? Ask the employees there about their experience there and make sure you ask very specific questions because otherwise they will sugarcoat it for fear of it getting back to management that they "bad-mouthed" them.

I was there for a very short time, and my termination had nothing to do with my numbers. Their "reason" for my termination is a long story and is absurd anyway, but long-story short, I had never been fired from a job before. Any job I have held has been for long periods of time and the current job I am in is no different. My managers appreciate me and I even receive Thank-You notes and recognition for it. All of my co-workers that were hired within months of me no longer work there either. They were either fired or quit because of all the BS. What does that tell you?

Just be very careful with this company. They have a long history of high turnover.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.