CNA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

GLORIA SUBIC in Hagerstown, Maryland

75 months ago

THE CNA WORK WONT BE SO BAD EFF THE NURSING HOMES HIRE MORE STOFF BAT INSTEDD DEY OLWEUS WORKING STAFF TO HARD AND PATIENT'S HAVE DARE NEEDS AND EFF YOY DONT OLWEUS DUE EVERYTHING SUPER PERFECT YOU OLWEUS GETTING IN TROUBLE AND EFF YOU DON'T SMOKE AND SOME NURSE'S AND CNA'S SMOKE AND YOU HAVETO DO DERE WORK TOO.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

confused in Miami, Florida

74 months ago

What are you saying ? If, you would speak English and spell correctly. More people will answer your question.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tenae in Farmington, Michigan

74 months ago

i understand what your saying. im a PCT and i would NEVER work in a nursing home, only if that was my last choice! they absoluty work the saff to hard 1 CNA to 32-40 pts RNs 15-20 pts. pts need way more care and attention then they are given. something needs to be done but who do you talk to?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

73 months ago

This is a growing field and yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in northwest Ohio?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.