Dialysis Patient Care Technician jobs in Florida for Non US Citizen

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

catherineisleofman in Douglas, United Kingdom

70 months ago

I am based in the Isle of Man in the UK and wish to relocate to Florida. I have been in dialysis for nearly 2 years now and love my job and wish to continue this in Florida.

My only issue is that being a non us citizen i require a sponsorship visa and believe that i need to find an international based dialysis centre.

If anybody can help me/advise me of any companies or visa advice it would be much appreciated.

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cjmp59 in Hialeah, Florida

64 months ago

iam loking for a job of pct,phlebotomy and EKG technician in Hialeah city preferably for to study english in Miami- Dade College now. I have expert in this work for Nurse in Cuba for 20 years. Iam not employment fixed and not relocate for difficult economic situation for not employment fixed now and not spik english correct now. I need to work for 2 childrens and necesitate of to work fixed in USA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

61 months ago

This is a growing field and yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Northwestern Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in Ohio?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.