Looking for work as a PCT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Will in Kennesaw, Georgia

42 months ago

I'm fresh out of school in GA and I want to find a a facility where they will hire me with minimal to no experience.. I am a fast learner. im certified in as a CNA, Phlebotomist and EKG Tech. I know that word of mouth is very powerful so if there is someone who can give me some leads please let me know ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

She2ha in Powder Springs, Georgia

33 months ago

Have you found a job yet? I just finished a PCT class Nov 3rd. I am looking and can't find a job. Where did you go to school at? I live in Powder Springs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

She2ha in Powder Springs, Georgia

33 months ago

Have you found a job? I finished a pct class in nov and haven't found a job.
Where did you go to school? I live in Powders springs ga.

Betty Hughes in Durham, North Carolina

33 months ago

Have you been applying online? Plus get location of clinic and go there let them know you're certified, have your Resume with you. you've to put in online everywhere, just keep putting online and going to the clinics.Go to Monster.com Indeed.com Just surf the web.Good luck God bless! Betty

mario in San Juan, Texas

32 months ago

Betty Hughes in Durham, North Carolina said: Have you been applying online? Plus get location of clinic and go there let them know you're certified, have your Resume with you. you've to put in online everywhere, just keep putting online and going to the clinics.Go to Monster.com Indeed.com Just surf the web.Good luck God bless! Betty
Really you need to know some one in order to get you in. It's like any thing else. I got in as a Shipping and Receiving and now I'm looking into PTC. Well good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sheila in Powder Springs, Georgia

32 months ago

Will in Kennesaw, Georgia said: I'm fresh out of school in GA and I want to find a a facility where they will hire me with minimal to no experience.. I am a fast learner. im certified in as a CNA, Phlebotomist and EKG Tech. I know that word of mouth is very powerful so if there is someone who can give me some leads please let me know ..

Hi, I was wondering if you have found a job yet? I am in powder springs looking for a pct job also. I finished in Nov. I you have found a job was it in a hospital or what facility? Where did you go to school at?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.