Resource PCT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

cna lady in Mchenry, Illinois

84 months ago

What does the Resource in resource PCT mean?? I just got my CNA certification and started looking for jobs and came across this for a job. What does it mean?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

princess12 in Bronx, New York

75 months ago

It means after becoming a CNA an individual also take phlebotomy and EKG certification, when all those three licenses are combined that individual is considere a PCT which means patient care technician or personal care technician. Phlebotomy- you draw blood/ EKG deals with using a machine to check the heart. Those course are usually offered at almost all CNA schools. In other words a PCT is an advance CNA who usually earn alot more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

73 months ago

This is a rapidly growing field and yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in Ohio?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.