patient care technician

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

marcia in Bronx, New York

59 months ago

Is there a difference between a Patient Care Tech and a Patient Care Associate in regards to their job description?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brian in Darien, Connecticut

57 months ago

marcia in Bronx, New York said: Is there a difference between a Patient Care Tech and a Patient Care Associate in regards to their job description?

PCT is Patient Care Tech. Patient Care Associate is a term primarily used in hospitals for advanced CNA's (that do venipuncture and limited EKG applications (not diagnosis, just application of leads to telemetry monitors.).I don't know if PCT certs are transferable from state to state. They should be, but se la vie...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

krugirl007 in Macon, Georgia

55 months ago

I need to know or get an idea what a PCT makes at a Chattanooga hospital for Neuro ICU or a Meg/Sug ICU. This is an hourly pay that I want to know , not what I make a year unless you choose to give me an idea.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

joshuajroberts in Ashtabula, Ohio

54 months ago

This is a growing field, and yet I have found it very difficult to find a reputable institution to attend for hemodialysis technician training in Ohio. Owens community college, the largest community college in northwest Ohio is considering offering a hemodialysis program but will need a minimum level of interest before they will offer the program. Is anyone else interested in hemodialysis technician training in Ohio?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.