pct(patient care tech)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

marsha in Miami, Florida

66 months ago

how does it feel to be a pct is it worth it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wil in Miami, Florida

66 months ago

I love being a PCT but it took me a year of working in an LTC facility before I found my hospital job. I think the mistake a lot of PCT's make coming out of training course is that they think they are going to find hospital work immediately and they get frustrated when it doesn't happen. The truth is most hospitals don't want you without experience. You're probably going to get your first job in a nursing home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

marsha in Miami, Florida

66 months ago

thanks for letting me know. but do u think working in a nursing home is not that bad? and another thing what is the diffrent's bettween the nursing home and the hospital?...."i need a answer"!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

marsha in Miami, Florida

66 months ago

thanks for letting me know. but do u think working in a nursing home is not that bad? and another thing what is the diffrent's bettween the nursing home and the hospital?...."i need a answer"!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

marsha in Miami, Florida

65 months ago

what do you mean its harder to work in the nursing home than working in the hospital.and also do you draw blood,vital signs, or do things you were taught to do in school.because iam about to start school for the pct program soon.the reason for that is i coud not score high enough on the tabe test.i need a lot of help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.