Help Needed - Executive Singles Club for your boss?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

ThePanacheClub in London, United Kingdom

51 months ago

Hi there, not sure if this in the right section and apologies if it is not, but I would be so grateful for your help.

I am in the process of starting a very exclusive singles social club in London for senior executives. I will be arranging all sorts of wonderful social events from Royal Ascot to fine dining to wine tasting and golf. It has been suggested to me that a lot of bosses ask their PA's to look for social opportunities for them. If that is the case then I obviously need to contact Pa's and Executive Secretaries to let them know of my club. Could you suggest how I could do that, apart from advertising in a magazine? All advice, comments, help would be gratefully accepted! Many, many thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

curvaeousone@yahoo.com in Minneapolis, Minnesota

46 months ago

ThePanacheClub in London, United Kingdom said: Hi there, not sure if this in the right section and apologies if it is not, but I would be so grateful for your help.

I am in the process of starting a very exclusive singles social club in London for senior executives. I will be arranging all sorts of wonderful social events from Royal Ascot to fine dining to wine tasting and golf. It has been suggested to me that a lot of bosses ask their PA's to look for social opportunities for them. If that is the case then I obviously need to contact Pa's and Executive Secretaries to let them know of my club. Could you suggest how I could do that, apart from advertising in a magazine? All advice, comments, help would be gratefully accepted! Many, many thanks

The easiest way is to give a mixer event inviting executive assistants. Serve what you would serve to executives themselves free cocktails and tapas. Send out invitations to all the companies addressed to the executive assistant or personal assistant. Make sure that the ladies have a great time. This will inturn show them the stylishness and personal touches you would be willing to extend to their bosses. Good luck with your club. If you need any further assistance please keep me in mind. My business Curvy Girl Personal Assistants are always there for you.

Sincerely,

Monique M. Wiley
CEO and Founder
Curvy Girl Personanl Assistants

curvaeousone@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.