Personal Assistant for Fort Smith AR area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Lauri Myers in Greenwood, Arkansas

65 months ago

I have found that being a personal assistant for excutives that are relocating to this area has been beneficial. I am posting my services for anyone who is in need for someone with my experience. My experience is as follows:
Acted as the manager's first point of contact with people from outside the organization. Responsibilities included: screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate, and maintaining diaries and making appointments. Also dealt with incoming email, faxes and post, with correspondence and writing letters, and taking dictation and minutes. Produced documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations, carried out background research and presented findings into subjects the manager is dealing with, organized and attended meetings, and ensured the manager is well-prepared for meetings. Continuously liaised with clients, suppliers and other staff and stood in for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in their absence.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.