E-book Content

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Donna Hooker in Fort Worth, Texas

67 months ago

What topics would you like to see covered, and/or what questions would you like to see answered in an ebook about the personal banker position?

I need specifics. Do NOT say, "How to become a personal banker." Topics and questions like that are too broad.

List as many topics or questions as you want, but narrow your focus to one specific point per topic or question.

Thanks, Donna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kimletitgo in Boise, Idaho

58 months ago

Donna Hooker in Fort Worth, Texas said: What topics would you like to see covered, and/or what questions would you like to see answered in an ebook about the personal banker position?

I need specifics. Do NOT say, "How to become a personal banker." Topics and questions like that are too broad.

List as many topics or questions as you want, but narrow your focus to one specific point per topic or question.

Thanks, Donna

I am starting my new position at Chase on Monday. The comments you provided helped me get the job and I am grateful. I would like to know exactly how you keep customers coming back to you, waiting up to two hours just to talk to you. I have never been in the banking industry before so basics would work to start. I do not know how specific to get because I am a newbie, but I would buy your ebook and promote it if it helps. I have been looking for where I found your comments and came up with this. Let me know if I can help.

Kimletitgo in Boise, Idaho

58 months ago

Are you planning on still writing an ebook?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.