Got hired @ Chase, worried about background check - need your input

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 58 of 58)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Brit in Lewisville, Texas

13 months ago

Brit in Lewisville, Texas said: I applied at chase and received an offer but I'm concerned about my background check. I had a warrant and was pulled over taken in and finger printed but released in a few hrs. Will that keep me from being employed. Also for someone else if you have a warrant can that keep you from being employed?

The warrants were for traffic tickets

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jen Lopez in Jensen Beach, Florida

11 months ago

Got hired by Chase. Went through the drug test, background check, employment nd school verification everything passed. My fingerprints came up with a petty larceny misdemeanor from 17 years ago. Will this affect me from getting the job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

WorriedLouisiana in Monroe, Louisiana

11 months ago

Jen Lopez in Jensen Beach, Florida said: Got hired by Chase . Went through the drug test, background check, employment nd school verification everything passed. My fingerprints came up with a petty larceny misdemeanor from 17 years ago. Will this affect me from getting the job?

Did you get hired? I passed everything, but still waiting on fingerprints results. Its driving me insane! I start Tuesday....hopefully

Jen Lopez in Jensen Beach, Florida

11 months ago

WorriedLouisiana in Monroe, Louisiana said: Did you get hired? I passed everything, but still waiting on fingerprints results. Its driving me insane! I start Tuesday....hopefully

No they took back the offer and I'm having the same issue at another bank that just hired me. Chase said I lied on the application but in all honesty I completely forgot it was so long ago. I was honest with this bank but HR said they may not be able to hire me I'm still waiting.

Kaymac in Springfield, Missouri

5 months ago

Mickey in Houston, Texas said: They're only worried about theft records. I have assault on my record and still got hired at the call center .

I am going through the background check now. What do they look for? I have no criminal stuff just horrible credit due to my divorce and not being able to get ahead and pay the stuff. I want this job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hiredatchase in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

Kaymac in Springfield, Missouri said: I am going through the background check now. What do they look for? I have no criminal stuff just horrible credit due to my divorce and not being able to get ahead and pay the stuff. I want this job.

Did you get hired? I have horrible credit and fingerprints and as you can see by my user name what my outcome was!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chase in Garland, Texas

1 month ago

I am applying for Chase for the teller position when i was 16 i was charged for theft and im wondering if that will come up when i apply, please let me know!

Kim in Katy, Texas

1 month ago

I was arrested for drug possession 2 years ago and chase call center asked me to send a disposition letter will I get hired?? I'm still pending on that but I'm not getting convicted since the vehicle wasn't mine and the drug wasn't mine Either.

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.