Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are typical personal banker salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Alexis in New York, NY

100 months ago

I am interviewing for a personal banker position at Bank of America and I was just wondering how much the beginning salary is for this position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mariella in Stamford, CT

99 months ago

This isn't going to give you the salary for the exact position you're looking at,but you can do a search on Indeed's Salary Search to find out average salaries for job titles, skills or locations (www.indeed.com/salary)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Indianapolis, Indiana

87 months ago

Chase is 32000 salary plus comm.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

fred durst in Los Angeles, California

87 months ago

Host said: What are typical personal banker salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Get a series 6 or 7 and 63 and life and health licenses. Get loan processing experience and small business as well.Salary depends on past salaries and experience. Entry can be as low as 24k and experienced can be up to 45 plus comm.(though each company is different)hope I helped...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shawn

78 months ago

This is exactly what I was looking for. I am fully licensed with a Series 7 & 66 and Life. I was also a Real Estate Broker. This means I should not settle for less than 45k.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MATT in Hanford, California

77 months ago

Well it depends on the bank. If you have a series 7 and 66 and L&H then Wachovia will pay $60-70 base plus commision.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.