Tips for personal banker interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 257)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

Barbara in Streetsboro, Ohio

57 months ago

b in Phoenix, Arizona said: for working with chase for 4 years knowing all their products, volunteered to do two different events where i out sold all the other reps, being always able to met and exceed my sales quota, being chosen to go to another state to come back train other associates, being a supervisor with the capacity to handle irate customers, having the most depth full knowledge of banking rules regulations, systems, policy and procedures, being not only a regular banker but also trained on the business aspect of their accounts, being one of their retention banker with the soft skills to retain customers,lastly for now being one of the lead bankers in my division i was laid off and my job was given to some one in another country that cant comprehend what a check register is and why a customer needs one i recently too applied for a job as personal banker and teller with chase bank and was not even considered for either positions i believe truly that chase bank is the worst bank i never want a job from them or will ever apply again i am actually in the process of being hired by wellsfargo chase bank doesnt care bout their employee or their customers guess i ll write jaime dimon funny thing is the man had the nerve to come and when asked the question if the rumor was true that he was eliminating our jobs he stood there and lied

May I ask what position you held with Chase that was eliminated?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ppmd in Sacramento, California

57 months ago

Don't think Wells Fargo is any different than Chase; they aren't. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to survive. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

b in Phoenix, Arizona

57 months ago

Barbara in Streetsboro, Ohio said: May I ask what position you held with Chase that was eliminated?

supervisor in telephone banking they also eliminated home equity

cameron in Pompano Beach, Florida

57 months ago

You don't want to be a personal banker at wells fargo. Their incentive plan is insulting.

Barbara in Streetsboro, Ohio

57 months ago

Well maybe Wells Fargo will be better. Remember everything happens for a reason and when one door closes another one opens, and usually it's a better opportunity..Good luck and God bless.

Chicago Art in Lockport, Illinois

56 months ago

I just interviewed with the DM & feel really confident about the interview.
For those of you hanging in there, continue to do so! The D.M. had me grab someone from the lobby and introduce myself. I think they're definitely looking to see how well you interact with complete strangers. Be CONFIDENT in yourself, be YOURSELF, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

The D.M. said she was going to let the recruiter know her decision. I should be hearing from them again on Monday to see if I got the job! If any of you have questions, feel free to ask me!

Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

George Eshes in Miami, Florida

55 months ago

Great info guys, Im going in for my PB interview with chase tomorrow...this is some good stuff!

Stupid in Baltimore, Maryland

54 months ago

Lap,
It sounds like they used a modified Star interview. It sounds like you did well from your statements. Here is one suggestion to finish up the interview and nail it. You know the goals now. Put together a power point presentation that maps out exactly how you are going to not only reach these goals, but you are going to exceed them. That is not being cocky and having a business plan in place will distance yourself from the rest of the flock. List sources of business from the local Commerce Associations and members. List ways in which you will follow up with each client. Add marketing plans even if they are not original. Make extra copies for the chance that several people will be on the interview. Have the PP in color and have them professionally lamented at kinko's or wherever. I guarantee you will get the job if done properly. Remember to always make eye contact, and you may even want to say that, "I know this may be a little hokey, but I wanted you to see that I am not just agreeing to your goals, but I have a plan to achieve them." However, let them know that you are not reinventing the wheel and that the WF business model is the key to your success and you are going to follow the proven model to achieve the desired goals. You show up with 5 lamenated Power Point presentations with goals written out and how you are going to achieve them along with a list of business sources. You are in. Please send an e-mail after this to let me know you got it. I am rooting for you. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sandi in Toronto, Ontario

54 months ago

I had an phone Interview with Scotia Bank yesterday (personal banking officer)and I think it went well because I was prepared.The questions were basic ones about my past experiences, why did I apply for the job my strengths and weaknesses, I have good customer service experience, have a master in econ. and do not have any background in sale.She assigned me a self management test and I took it and she told me there would be another phone interview ...situational questions and then 1 or 2 face to face interviews with managers.
Do you think this lack of sale experience would be a problem for me?
by the way thanks for all the useful hints.

Kim in Boise, Idaho

54 months ago

Stupid in Baltimore, Maryland said: Lap, You know the goals now. Put together a power point presentation that maps out exactly how you are going to not only reach these goals, but you are going to exceed them. That is not being cocky and having a business plan in place will distance yourself from the rest of the flock. List sources of business from the local Commerce Associations and members. List ways in which you will follow up with each client. Add marketing plans even if they are not original. Make extra copies for the chance that several people will be on the interview. Have the PP in color and have them professionally lamented at kinko's or wherever. I guarantee you will get the job if done properly. Remember to always make eye contact, and you may even want to say that, "I know this may be a little hokey, but I wanted you to see that I am not just agreeing to your goals, but I have a plan to achieve them." However, let them know that you are not reinventing the wheel and that the WF business model is the key to your success and you are going to follow the proven model to achieve the desired goals. You show up with 5 lamenated Power Point presentations with goals written out and how you are going to achieve them along with a list of business sources. You are in.

Wow! did you actually do this in an interview, did you get the job? It is a great idea, but I am wondering if it might be a little too much? I had my interview with the branch manager of Chase yesterday. I nailed it, it lasted 2 hours and she informed me at the end she is sending 2 people to the district manager and I am one of them. She will be a part of the next interview also. She said the only obstacle I have is no experience in banking and I would really have to sell myself. I am studying products right now. This site is wonderful and has helped me a lot!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Boise, Idaho

54 months ago

Stupid in Baltimore,

It was hard to read my question on above post so here it is alone.

Wow! did you actually do this in an interview, did you get the job? It is a great idea, but I am wondering if it might be a little too much? I had my interview with the branch manager of Chase yesterday. I nailed it, it lasted 2 hours and she informed me at the end she is sending 2 people to the district manager and I am one of them. She will be a part of the next interview also. She said the only obstacle I have is no experience in banking and I would really have to sell myself. I am studying products right now. This site is wonderful and has helped me a lot!

Edna G in Palmdale, California

54 months ago

I had a phone interview last Friday with Wells Fargo for a Personal Banker position. I took everyones advise on this forum. I think it went pretty well. The phone interviewer said that they would call me to set up a group interview. I asked if I was going to be considered for an interview he said yes? But a time nor date was set up. He said they were going to contact me via phone or via email. Do does anyone think they are going to call me?

Kim in Boise, Idaho

53 months ago

I got the job!! This site rocks! Now we need one on how reach our goals in this economy! I have to take the series 6 and 63, anyone know how tough it really is?

Edna in Palmdale CA in Los Angeles, California

53 months ago

I have a job interview with Wells Fargo in Camarillo. Can anyone provide any tips on how to better prepare myself for this interview? What to expect. Thanks!

I appeciate any info you can provide.

horseracingtips in Australia

53 months ago

Edna in Palmdale CA in Los Angeles, California said: I have a job interview with Wells Fargo in Camarillo. Can anyone provide any tips on how to better prepare myself for this interview? What to expect. Thanks!

I appeciate any info you can provide.

Here are some interview questions that they may ask:
1. What are some of the aspects that you like about the job?
2. What are some of the aspects that you do not like about the job?
3. What does the bank gain by hiring you?

Lanies in San Jose, California

53 months ago

Three weeks ago i had a group interview. Then got called back for an interview at the branch with a district manager and store manager. I thought it went well. They stated that they would call me in a week. It is about to be two weeks now and I got no call. I am always checking phone and e-mail. I got no rejection letter or anything. How long do they take to call back after the second interview?!!!!????????

Edna in Palmdale, California

53 months ago

Thanks so much for your post horse racing tips in Australia. I appreciate your post. Honestly I think they are slow in calling people back. It took two weeks just to set up the group interview with Wells Fargo... My guess is that if you haven't received a rejection letter is a good thing. Good luck all!

Amanda in Kansas City, Missouri

53 months ago

Keith in Downers Grove, Illinois said: Had my interview with the branch manager today, it was pretty short and they did not ask me to role play or anything (I have 5+ years sales and customer service experience) and they said we'll be in touch at the end... what does that mean?? how long before they normally get back to you after the second interview? I am a ready to have a nervous breakdown because I really want this position.

PS other than Chase what is a good bank to work for?? I'm looking to make 40-50k including commision my first year.

K

Keith, Personal Bankers with no experience start at $10 and hour. $12 with experience.

... in Palmdale, California

53 months ago

I had a group interview for a personal banker @ Wells Fargo. I was nervous, yet I did say everything I needed to say. My advise is speak... don't just nod your head. Honestly I saw a few individuals that all they did is introduce themselves but didnt' answer any of the three questions that where thrown out there to the group. Good luck to anyone that has an upcoming interview with Wells Fargo. ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Westminster, California

53 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming personal banker interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

I got an interview two days ago as a personal banker and here are the questions:
Your name
Why have you chose Wells Fargo over other companies ?
What are your two top strengths that you will bring in for the company ?
If we offered you the job, how far would you like to travel and what is your flexibility ?
From your previous job, what was the biggest obstacle and how did you overcome ?
From your previous job, what were your two objections that you usually got from customers and how did you handle them ?
What did you do to maintain or exceed your sale goals ?
Did you ever see your co-worker do something unethical and how did you handle it ?
Tell us one time that you went above and beyond your responsibilities
What is your career goal and what do you see yourself in the next one year ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Judes in Stafford, Texas

53 months ago

Lanies in San Jose, California said: Three weeks ago i had a group interview. Then got called back for an interview at the branch with a district manager and store manager. I thought it went well. They stated that they would call me in a week. It is about to be two weeks now and I got no call. I am always checking phone and e-mail. I got no rejection letter or anything. How long do they take to call back after the second interview?!!!!????????

Hey Lanies!

OMG, I am going through what you went through. They have been really scattered because of this whole conversion with Wells Fargo/Wachovia. They are just going through a lot of transitions but it doesn't mean they should skimp out on continuing to execute their hiring process professionally. So it's been 8 days since I had my last interview with the branch manager. I was told I would be contacted with the progress or decision in less than a week, a "few days." I had the interview on Thurs. which was initially supposed to take place on Wed. Apparently the branch manager got the email at 4PM and she already left the BC by then so I had to get out of my current job another day to come the next day, same time for the interview again. Btw, this was after the branch manager left me waiting for 40 minutes on the initial interview day.
Now it's Friday, and after calling twice and leaving two messages to the recruiter, I decided to call the BC. The branch manager said this recruiter has been backed up with the hiring process due to the convergion of Wells Fargo/Wachovia and on top of that, she is on PTO.
So I'm really wondering if this is a company I want to be hired with. If they can't handle scheduling interviews and following through with them, and getting back to potential employees just because someone is on PTO... what other excuses will they come up with.
I'm hoping this wait's been worth it..

Judes in Stafford, Texas

53 months ago

Another girl I met at the group interview was informed two days after her interview with the BM that the spot has been filled and thanks for applying... so maybe the lack of "sorry thanks for trying" email is a good thing, however, remember to follow up with either a thank you letter or a phone call. It makes them remember you and shows that you are interested in obtaining this job.. you want make a good lasting impression..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Doug in Orange, California

53 months ago

These jobs at WF are so dead end...I guarantee you'll be looking again less than a year into it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

cdawg in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota

52 months ago

i just finished the online quiz they give you after you apply online. Now after reading all your posts I am scared as hell. I am horrible at math. I think of percents and I think 1% or 2% milk...hum. There are no jobs here where I live, this is the only reputable job available. I think I am excellent with people and that will be my in. WHen you talk about selling, like, what kinds of things are PB selling and how?
I am happy for all of you that landed the jobs...are you all happy? Look what Doug posted...is Doug unhappy er what?
Damn, I think I am more confused now then I was a half hour ago before reading this page.
Are there casual Fridays at WF?? haha

Well, most of you have been really helpful, thanks. Like, I have never been interested in bankers jobs, but I think I need to try for this....is having great math skills a must??

Judes in South, Texas

52 months ago

cdawg in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota said: i just finished the online quiz they give you after you apply online. Now after reading all your posts I am scared as hell. I am horrible at math. I think of percents and I think 1% or 2% milk...hum. There are no jobs here where I live, this is the only reputable job available. I think I am excellent with people and that will be my in. WHen you talk about selling, like, what kinds of things are PB selling and how?
I am happy for all of you that landed the jobs...are you all happy? Look what Doug posted...is Doug unhappy er what?
Damn, I think I am more confused now then I was a half hour ago before reading this page.

Well, most of you have been really helpful, thanks. Like, I have never been interested in bankers jobs, but I think I need to try for this....is having great math skills a must??

Hey cDawg!

Ok, so depending on the banking institution and the position you are vying for the math requirements vary. So I have so far interviewed with Regions (math test is hard for teller test), Bank of America (no math test just some online test that twists your brain, more like a personality and honestly quiz), and Wells Fargo (online questions and phone screening from a third party recruiting center for both teller/PB positions). For me, each process has been different.

BTW, I didn't get the job and am glad I didn't since from what I read for the PB position at Wells Fargo or any big commercial banks, meeting numbers sounds like hell and extremely stressful unless you are purely gifted in sales/persuasive. Also, their promises were lies when they told me they'd call me back and made me wait for over a week just because the recruiter was on PTO. Then instead of a phone call I get an informal "forward to all" email that's basically a "thanks for trying come back again in 6 months and waste your time with us again because we are an equal opp. employer."

Judes in South, Texas

52 months ago

cdawg in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota said: i just finished the online quiz they give you after you apply online. Now after reading all your posts I am scared as hell. I am horrible at math. I think of percents and I think 1% or 2% milk...hum. There are no jobs here where I live, this is the only reputable job available. I think I am excellent with people and that will be my in. WHen you talk about selling, like, what kinds of things are PB selling and how?

As a PB, you don't have to be a math whiz but you must be able to meet those sales goals in various products they offer. So they will ask you to sell a piece of notepad or a pen as an example in an interview. This will show them how you are at communicating and persuading a customer to buy a product.

Bank of America's interview with the Branch Manager as a teller (which I was in the past) was like this, they asked me to sell a notepad since tellers need to meet credit card goals or open account goals. As also as teller they emphasize more math than with a PB. As a PB you'll have everything you need with you, calculator and whatnot.. same for teller but they expect you to know some on hand math as a teller since you'll be doing a lot of calculations throughout your day.

Nakkrz in Australia

52 months ago

I am getting alot of information from this site. The only information i cannot see is what are some good questions to ask at the end? not what i will be asked but what should i ask.

Alisher in Dickinson, North Dakota

51 months ago

I am so dissatisfied with their interview process. Here is my story: I applied to a PB position last September. A regional recruiter contacted me. We had interview and she asked me if i had cross-selling experience. I sad that i have an experience in selling for about 9 months. And she just simply replied, that i do not have enough experience to qualify for this position. But, that is when the story starts. I applied for this position again a week ago. I went through screening process, and they gave me the telephone number i have to call within 24 hours for my fist interview. I went through interview, the person who was interviewing me wished me a good luck on my second interview, and they send me a letter that they are going to contact me this Tuesday for my second interview. I got a call, and guess what happened. That is right, the same lady called who was interviewing me last September. She said that she remembers me and remember our last interview. And that i am not qualified for this position, because i do not have this stupid cross-selling experience, without even giving me a shot to try.
Now, here is my question, is there a way to overcome this b**ch and how?
And is it really so important to have 1+year experience in cross-selling?
Because i have a degree in Banking and Finance, and truly believe that i am better candidate for this position, than people with experience, but without a degree? No offense to anyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

unixphone in Tracy, California

51 months ago

You could have named one of your classes and claim you learned cross selling experiences there.
Marketing, Economics....

51 months ago

that is the point, she started our "interview" with words: lets just not waste our time, you are not qualified!

cdawg in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota

51 months ago

To Alisher in Dickinson, North Dakota:

Sorry to be so true, but: A Degree will get you where you wanna go. They can't see your expiernce because you don't have a stupid piece of paper with a gold emblem on it. Life sucks. Employers think they are getting well-educated people, but when it comes down to it, Harry with the Degree and you with your experience, Harry would get the job. Even though he is color blind and dislexic and is deaf. Harry still has a degree, Harry has senority over you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jules in Missouri City, Texas

51 months ago

cdawg in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota said: To Alisher in Dickinson, North Dakota:

Sorry to be so true, but: A Degree will get you where you wanna go. They can't see your expiernce because you don't have a stupid piece of paper with a gold emblem on it. Life sucks. Employers think they are getting well-educated people, but when it comes down to it, Harry with the Degree and you with your experience, Harry would get the job. Even though he is color blind and dislexic and is deaf. Harry still has a degree, Harry has senority over you.

Not necessarily. I interviewed with a couple of banks recently and after I had mentioned I had a degree, the regional manager thought I sounded big-headed that she said that when she reviews applications, she looks at experiences first and doesn't give a crap if a person has a degree or not. She was one who DIDN'T have a degree so I'm sure she took it the wrong way. But make sure you don't offend any one during the interview process. This wasn't my intentions but the RM took this the wrong way. Still, you'd be surprised at how many employers DON'T have degrees and focus mainly on experience to hire you. Nowadays, EVERYONE has a degree in Finance or Banking related fields but what truly sets you apart from all the other candidates? Your experience. Also, because this job requires you to meet weekly/monthly quotas they want you to have a strong selling background.

Also, as for Alisha, sorry to hear this story. This is so unfortunate. There should be a 1800 number you could call to get re-evaluated on this position since you had the same interviewer who was biased about hiring you. Show that since the last time you applied for this position, you have had a LOT of cross selling experience. Just BS them, it's not like they will call your last employer and ask, "Did Alisha have cross selling experience?" Convey in your own words w/ conviction that you did gain more experience in cross selling since then.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Hey guys, thanks for supporting and giving advises! I do not have anything personal against people with experience and no education, i just do not understand, why employers dont give a sh..t about your degree? If I new that before, i would not waste 5 years in college and 50k bags!

Jules in Missouri City, Texas

51 months ago

Alisher in Dickinson, North Dakota said: Hey guys, thanks for supporting and giving advises! I do not have anything personal against people with experience and no education, i just do not understand, why employers dont give a sh..t about your degree? If I new that before, i would not waste 5 years in college and 50k bags!

I think it really depends on your interviewer, be it the District Manager, Regional Manager, or the Branch Manager everyone evaluates a potential hire differently and perhaps that is why the whole interview and application process is exhausting to us. I heard the PB lifestyle is pretty tough though, with constant quotas you have to meet and once you meet them, they continuously make you exceed them. No job is easy and we all have to start somewhere though. I agree, sometimes I feel that this whole hiring thing depends on luck and networking. Try various other banks. WF and Wachovia aren't the only one's hiring. Chase is as well and some nearby community banks may be more of a comfortable atmosphere.

GL in all your future endeavors!

Queen-B in California

51 months ago

Hello,
I would like to know what are some of the questions that I can ask while at an interview for a Personal Banker position.

Any information will be greatly appreciated. I get super nervous with interviews.
Good luck to everyone!

just curious in Boise, Idaho

51 months ago

just curious how long did it take to hear something back after the first phone interview? I had mine on monday and i keep checking my email for a rejection letter.... so far nothing how long did it take?

jenny2525

51 months ago

After a phone interview they should normally get back to u within that week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Robyn in Oxford, Michigan

51 months ago

Can someone please explain Cross-selling to me.

ny72 in Pearl River, New York

51 months ago

Cross selling is attempting to sell to an individual who already has a relationship with the bank.

example: customer A has a checking account and no savings account. Sell a savings account to customer A.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Cross-selling is, defined by Wikipedia, when you sell set of products to one customer. When for example you sell a GPS unit to a customer, you also sell complimentary goods, like screen protectors, extended warranties, optional dash-board mountains, etc. Wells Fargo defines it, like you have an objective of how much you have to sell during some period. For instance you would have a goal to sell 10 mortgage loans during one month.
Hope i helped!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anita in Washington, Missouri

50 months ago

Alisher in Dickinson, North Dakota said: I am so dissatisfied with their interview process. Here is my story: I applied to a PB position last September. A regional recruiter contacted me. We had interview and she asked me if i had cross-selling experience. I sad that i have an experience in selling for about 9 months. And she just simply replied, that i do not have enough experience to qualify for this position. But, that is when the story starts. I applied for this position again a week ago. I went through screening process, and they gave me the telephone number i have to call within 24 hours for my fist interview. I went through interview, the person who was interviewing me wished me a good luck on my second interview, and they send me a letter that they are going to contact me this Tuesday for my second interview. I got a call, and guess what happened. That is right, the same lady called who was interviewing me last September. She said that she remembers me and remember our last interview. And that i am not qualified for this position, because i do not have this stupid cross-selling experience, without even giving me a shot to try.
Now, here is my question, is there a way to overcome this b**ch and how?
And is it really so important to have 1+year experience in cross-selling?
Because i have a degree in Banking and Finance, and truly believe that i am better candidate for this position, than people with experience, but without a degree? No offense to anyone!

As some one with both several years of experience and an MBA I can tell you that experience is much more important than your degree. I worked my way through school and feel that if you have no work experience to go with your degree it means very little.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

??? in Ypsilanti, Michigan

49 months ago

Keiko in Royal Oak, Michigan said: I have a phone interview with Chase Bank tomorrow for a Personal Banker interview. Can anyone tell me what those are like? I've found some great info otherwise, but not for the phone interview specifically. Thank you! I'm pretty nervous about it!

Hello Keiko,
Did you ever hear back from chase? How long did it take for them to call you back after the phone interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

just curious in Boise, Idaho said: just curious how long did it take to hear something back after the first phone interview? I had mine on monday and i keep checking my email for a rejection letter.... so far nothing how long did it take?

Hi Just curious,
I i recently had my phone interview as well. I'm so nervous!!! Did they contact you to let you know if you made it to the next interview? How long did it take? Do they let you know if you aren't selected? Thanks so much!

Juvelyn in Henderson, Nevada

49 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming personal banker interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

I just got done with my group interview today. Here are some tips that I can gave you. Today the first thing we did is introduce your self with this following question:
1. Your name?
2. Why would you like to work for wellsfargo?
3. Why make you a good candidate for a Personal Banker?
4. Where did you hear the position?
5. Describe one thing about your self?
6. Are you Bilingual?
Next: we have to do a role play, you are going to be interacting with one of the applicant, he or she will be the customer and you are going to pretend to sell a product to that person. Make sure you smile and just pretend that you are really selling something to that person, They want to see how comfortable are you when it comes to interacting with the customer.

NOTES: Make sure your dress properly.

Have one or two item with you and study the features and benefits of the item, so that when your role play your are more than ready to do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Alex in Tucson, Arizona

49 months ago

Wow, I am so thankful for this site! I have a personal banker interview on Tuesday June 29th 2010. I'll read as much as I can and post questions if needed. Thank you

pyc in Garland, Texas

49 months ago

How long after you applied online for the PB job did you hear back from the recruiter? I mean are we talking days or weeks? I applied for a chase PB job and was curious on when to stop getting my hopes up... thanks!

49 months ago

I applied online and received an e-mail the next day telling to me contact the recruiter. I did so and we sent up a phone interview about 4 days later. I had the phone interview (i posted some of the questions asked on here somewhere). Then I received a phone call to schedule my second interview 6 days later. I had the second interview and I nailed it!!!! Yay! so hopefully I will get the call back for the third interview this week.

Please keep in mind that it varies so don't get discouraged! The first time I applied I didn't get any phone calls back! so keep trying!

Jennifer in Katy, Texas

49 months ago

I applied couple during these 2 weeks, but so far I don't get any call or email to have phone interview. Just wondering how long it need to wait after you sent the application....I applied couple area........sigh...

pyc in Wylie, Texas

49 months ago

Jennifer in Katy, Texas said: I applied couple during these 2 weeks, but so far I don't get any call or email to have phone interview. Just wondering how long it need to wait after you sent the application....I applied couple area........sigh...

I also applied for a couple of positions in the West Houston area but still no call/email. I did take the assessment but I have no idea how I did since the results were not given, although I felt very confident about it. This is so frustrating!
Jennifer- please let me know if/when you hear back...thanks!

kbarrientos3475 in Fontana, California

49 months ago

Hi!. My name is kevin I recently applied for a personal banker at chase. I am 18 years old and have experience in retail and sales but that's all. Is there something I need in order to get hired? I keep reading something about a license. Do I need some type of license or degree or can I just a apply like any other job?

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.