Tips for personal banker interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (251 to 257 of 257)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

Cordell, J. in Greenwood, Indiana

21 months ago

Nothing but time, I hope that this works out. As soon as I see my chance I will strike at it. Although I do agree with you when you say "the best is worth waiting for." Anything else you have advice for other than being patient when I go to reapply, or get another interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cordell, J. in Greenwood, Indiana

21 months ago

There are some things in life wort fighting for and this is one of them.

SuccessDriven in Bronx, New York

20 months ago

Hello everyone! I need some answers. Last week I interviewed for a Wells Fargo Group interview. I dressed professionally, spoke confidently and answered the situational questions well with great examples. Questions such as "Tell me about yourself" "Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo" and "Describe a situation when you had to go above and beyond for a customer". I thanked the interviewer and sent a follow up thank you note via email. It's been six (6) business days and I have not received a follow up phone call or email. What advice do you have for me? Those of you who have worked for the company or have interviewed for Wells Fargo.

Thank you.

ahmed in Lansing, Michigan

18 months ago

a

Tim in Cambridge, Massachusetts said: I'm 21 and just landed a job as a Personal Banker. Having great people skills will be your best chance of impressing the hiring manager. They want a people person.
It will seriously help to have substantial sales skills and experience in dealing with customers.
If you have none of the above applying for a Bank Teller position is an excellent way to learn a substantial amount about retail banking .
As always, the best think you can take to ANY interview is a mental list of questions.
Asking questions in your interview show your interest in the job and pleasantly surprise the interviewer. Remember, "the person who asks the questions controls the conversation." So be prepared to ask those questions while being able to emphasize your prior sales skills.

ahmed in Lansing, Michigan

18 months ago

Hey

I. Am seeking a position in Boston as a personal banker. Would you be able to talk with me. If you can it be wonderfull

s in Montgomery, Texas

7 months ago

b in Phoenix, Arizona said: for working with chase for 4 years knowing all their products, volunteered to do two different events where i out sold all the other reps, being always able to met and exceed my sales quota, being chosen to go to another state to come back train other associates, being a supervisor with the capacity to handle irate customers, having the most depth full knowledge of banking rules regulations, systems, policy and procedures, being not only a regular banker but also trained on the business aspect of their accounts, being one of their retention banker with the soft skills to retain customers,lastly for now being one of the lead bankers in my division i was laid off and my job was given to some one in another country that cant comprehend what a check register is and why a customer needs one i recently too applied for a job as personal banker and teller with chase bank and was not even considered for either positions i believe truly that chase bank is the worst bank i never want a job from them or will ever apply again i am actually in the process of being hired by wellsfargo chase bank doesnt care bout their employee or their customers guess i ll write jaime dimon funny thing is the man had the nerve to come and when asked the question if the rumor was true that he was eliminating our jobs he stood there and lied

I understand exactly how you feel. I spent my whole life be devoted to Chase Bank since I was 19 years old. I worked for them for 22 years. I was one of the top sales people and won the trips every year. My boss was my best friend. Then I got sick. EVERYTHING CHANGED. They no longer cared about me even though I never missed 150% payout even until my last month there. My boss betrayed me and sent me to another branch where I kicked ass at that location. But I eventually had to quit due to my illness. CHASE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, JUST WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR THEM!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

s in chuck town in Charleston, South Carolina

4 months ago

Can anyone tell me what is on the assessment for the personal baking position for Bank of America? I think I can get through the interview but I am a little worried about what kind of math questions are on the test.

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.