tips for final interview?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

sph in Northridge, California

63 months ago

I just received a call for the last interview and it will be next thursday. Anyone have any experience or tips about the last round? before went to the interview, I had checked this site and thanks all of you. The group interview was not that bad, 5 questions: why you are interested in wells fargo; tell me about your last two positions and reasons for leaving; example of biggest accomplishment; example of excellent customer service; career goal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

sph in Northridge, California

63 months ago

Nobody??? I got the email says that the interview approx. last 3 hours. I also asked to do a presentation, I guess that probably needs a half hour, so what kind of questions the managers are going to ask? 2 hours?? how many questions?

Anyone can help? greatly appreciate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kiwiluv in Norfolk, Virginia

54 months ago

sph in Northridge, California said: Nobody??? I got the email says that the interview approx. last 3 hours. I also asked to do a presentation, I guess that probably needs a half hour, so what kind of questions the managers are going to ask? 2 hours?? how many questions?

Anyone can help? greatly appreciate.

How did it go? I'm going for my final interview tomorrow. Would love your feedback about your experiences? Can you remember what questions were asked?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kate in Bristow, Virginia

53 months ago

Kiwiluv in Norfolk, Virginia said: How did it go? I'm going for my final interview tomorrow. Would love your feedback about your experiences? Can you remember what questions were asked?

Would you post feedback on your experiences?
Thank you very much!!!

Lucyann Englebert in Lake Elsinore, California

43 months ago

Hello, I am looking for a position in Senior Branch Operations, Supervisor,Personal Banker, Merchant Teller, or Lead Teller. I have over 20 years in Banking.Thank You Lucyann Englebert

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.