Desperate

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Candace in Flint, Texas

60 months ago

I am unemployed! and the only thing I am good at is taking care of other people. Not typing for them, filing for them, etc. I am excellant at anticipating when they want coffee or need a nap. Depending on how they wake up what kind of afternoon everyone is going to have. So at 38 years old I am asking myself is this a marketable skill?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Christina in Overton, Nevada

59 months ago

We are looking for someone with your talents to live with and take care of my mother-in-law who recently suffered a stroke. She wants a Christian women who speaks English to help her with showering/bathroom tasks and transfering from bed to wheelchair. The only problem is she lives in Alamo, Nevada. Are you looking to relocate? If not, I'll bet there are people in your area looking for the same thing.

Eminent HHC in Dallas, Texas

59 months ago

Candace in Flint, Texas said: I am unemployed! and the only thing I am good at is taking care of other people. Not typing for them, filing for them, etc. I am excellant at anticipating when they want coffee or need a nap. Depending on how they wake up what kind of afternoon everyone is going to have. So at 38 years old I am asking myself is this a marketable skill?

We have positions avalible for personal attendants in the Dallas, TX and surrounding area.
You can check out our contact information at www.eminenthhc.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.