personal care selfemployment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

venjekar in Nashville, Tennessee

51 months ago

I'm having a difficult time finding any type of part time work giving personal care. I know the economy is rough on people especially Seniors or people in need. i also have over 10 years esperience as a live-in companion in the disability fiesl. I've only asked for $8.00-$10.00 an hour and still no responses. So, am i posting the wrong type of info or maybe even too much. all i got was some scams and work at home on craigglists. Anyone else out there having the same proble. i'm also male so maybe that is it. I have also been willing to provide reference and agencies i work for in Nashville. so, what up i wonder.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

firstcare506 in Crystal Springs, Mississippi

46 months ago

i need a provider number what do i need. I BEEN WORKING IN HOSPITAL NURSING HOME NOW I AM TRYING TO WORK AS A PERSOAL ATTENDANCE AGENT ALL MY PEOPLE ARE ON MEDICIAD I NEED A PROVIDER # HELP PLEASE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Saint Louis, Missouri

42 months ago

venjekar in Nashville, Tennessee said: I'm having a difficult time finding any type of part time work giving personal care. I know the economy is rough on people especially Seniors or people in need. i also have over 10 years esperience as a live-in companion in the disability fiesl. I've only asked for $8.00-$10.00 an hour and still no responses. So, am i posting the wrong type of info or maybe even too much. all i got was some scams and work at home on craigglists. Anyone else out there having the same proble. i'm also male so maybe that is it. I have also been willing to provide reference and agencies i work for in Nashville. so, what up i wonder.

Are you willing to move?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.