Train 30 Clients in 30 Days Website - Must Read

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

30 Clients 30 Days in Kyle, Texas

103 months ago

Check out this website http://30days30clients.bravehost.com if you need more clients

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fvl in Porter, Texas

97 months ago

I'm a Personal Trainer that enjoy fitness. I enjoyed motivating women who are looking to getting in shape. I have expeience in working at women fitness clubs and Doctors office for physical therapy. I do home base training. I prefer home base because it is more comfortable for the client. And the client will be able
to reach thier goals quicker without distractions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

k n R in Cypress, Texas

82 months ago

F v l in Porter, Texas said: I'm a Personal Trainer that enjoy fitness. I enjoyed motivating women who are looking to getting in shape. I have expeience in working at women fitness clubs and Doctors office for physical therapy. I do home base training. I prefer home base because it is more comfortable for the client. And the client will be able

How did you start a at home based training business? How do you advertise?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

f v l in Humble, Texas

82 months ago

F v l in Porter, Texas said: I'm a Personal Trainer that enjoy fitness. I enjoyed motivating women who are looking to getting in shape. I have expeience in working at women fitness clubs and Doctors office for physical therapy. I do home base training. I prefer home base because it is more comfortable for the client. And the client will be able

I have a good friend that lives in NJ.She is a personal trainer. I develop some health problems several years ago, talking to my friend she helped me to apppreciate to start a fitness program and get better on my eating habits, wich was not bad at all. I started do research on fitness, plenty of reading and talking to other personal trainers. I take time and go to different business and tell them about my program, I strkie up conversation with women regarding their fitness program, thats how I get clients. I pass out flyers as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.