Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (122) - Start a Discussion

Nam

Updated 76 months ago

Pharm sales ANY ADVISE - 1 Reply

making a career chg. want to break through into the pharm sales industry. ANY TIPS. I here it's very hard to get in.

ANDI

MARKETING TO SALES REPS.

WE CATER TO SALES REP.S FOR LUNCHES TO OFFICES,DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS TO REACHING MORE SALES REPS

Enlightened in Madison, Virginia

Updated 78 months ago

Being succesfull in Pharma Sales: The 3 G's - 5 Replies

In order to be successfull as a pharmaceutical sales rep you need to have the motivation and desire to excel in three key areas: Golf, Gifts (the...

Bob in Willow Spring, North Carolina

Updated 78 months ago

first 60 day plan - 3 Replies

I came from an interview process with a pharma company and they asked me what was my first 60 day plan for there drug X.it meanswhat basically i am...

Tanya B in Waterford, Virginia

Updated 78 months ago

District and regional managers - 1 Reply

I was told my a friend in the pharmaceutical industry to get my resume in the hands of the district and regional managers and keep in front of them....

New Mommy 2007 in Santa Clara, California

Updated 79 months ago

Training? - 2 Replies

How deos a person find training in the pharmaceutical industry, as in training for any position? Are there any OJT positions?

James in Shawnee, Oklahoma

Updated 79 months ago

Boom or bust? - 1 Reply

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing? Where are the jobs? Which places have the most pharmaceutical...

James in Shawnee, Oklahoma

Updated 79 months ago

GOING FROM RN TO RX - 1 Reply

I CURRENTLY MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AS A DON. IS IT EVEN WORTH TRYING TO GET INTO THIS CAREER?? TO BE WORTH IT WOULD MEAN MAKING OVER 85,000. WORTH IT??

Updated 79 months ago

Getting ahead... - 1 Reply

What is the best training for becoming a hirable pharmaceutical sales representative? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary...

Updated 79 months ago

Where do I go to apply for a sales rep position with Merck and Co.? - 3 Replies

Does anybody know.I went to a site but only saw one position in the entire country and thought that couldnt be right.I check Pizer and Eli Lilly on a...

Jeremy in Greenville, North Carolina

Where do I go to apply for a sales rep position with Merck and Co.?

Does anybody know.I went to a site but only saw on position in the entire country and thought that couldnt be right.I check Pizer and Eli Lilly on a...

Rufus in Saint Louis, Missouri

1-2 years sales experience???Where do you get it?

20 years in as UPS and FedEx employee doing everything from driving a truck to promotion to manager of employees. Management experience, operations...

mandi helms in saltillo, Mississippi

climate controlled storage

Hi, my name is mandi, I am the manager at All Safe Storage in Saltillo ms. we have just recently built our facility. It is 100% climate controlled....

mandi helms in saltillo, Mississippi

climate controlled storage

Hi, my name is mandi, I am the manager at All Safe Storage in Saltillo ms. we have just recently built our facility. It is 100% climate controlled....

Lauren in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Need a great restaurant to take doctors to?

Contact lauren@suttonpublicrelations.com to get information about great restaurants in the city for dining physicians. Restaurants include: Tori's...

Jim in Los Angeles, California

Updated 83 months ago

Starting out... - 3 Replies

How did you get your start doing pharmaceutical sales representative work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position? Do...

Austin in Milledgeville, Illinois

getting into my career

Hi.....I was a successful Pharmaceutical sales rep for 10 years and district manager for 5 years in India with one of the largest pharmaceutical...

corrine granger

pharmaceutical sales

will relocate..

Morris LaFlamme

Application process

Hello looking for right stable company in Maine I have tremendous business experience outside of pharmaceuticals, have resume, and have a friend in...

Sean in Cleveland, OH

Updated 95 months ago

To be the best... - 1 Reply

What are the top 3 traits or skills every pharmaceutical sales representative must have to excel? Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop...

Host

The best part is...

What do you enjoy most about pharmaceutical sales representative work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many...

Host

Interview Preparation

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming pharmaceutical sales representative interview? Are there common interview questions that come...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.