Anyone ever gone through Pharmaceutical Sales Certification course through NAPSRx?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (501 to 550 of 560)
Page:  « First « Previous   8  9  10  11  12  Next »   Last »

Mary T. in Lakeland, Florida

32 months ago

I just wanted to tell others that this program is a wise investment. I recently took the exam and scored a 91%. Since passing the exam I have been receiving calls from companies wanting interviews. Most importantly, the certification and training has given me the confidence that I was lacking before.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter Wellington in Dade City, Florida

32 months ago

I was just wondering if I should take the CNPR at a college or if I should just take it online through the NAPRx. I know there is a huge difference in pricing if I take it online. My buddy who is a pharmaceutical sales rep recommended me to take this certification program when I inquired about getting into this career. Any feedback would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Pelletier in Saint Louis, Missouri

32 months ago

I would take the CNPR online. From my view it was a very worthwhile program and I am now working in the industry. I took the course online and it was certainly cheaper that way and I could study when I had the fre time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Curious in Chicago, Illinois

32 months ago

Well I would worry purchasing the 2007 or 2008 manual is not up to date, the current one is the 2012 manual, and that is the one the test is based off of. Can anyone tell me how long it took them to study for it, and the level of difficulty? I studied for the LSAT's before. It was hard, and when I took the practice test the timing part of it made it very difficult, although I felt I could of answered all the questions in time if given more time. Although the LSATs exam, you get 5 multiple choice answers, it is very lengthy.
Does anyone know if it's any easier or harder comparative to the LSATs?
I would appreciate any input. Thank you.

AfgGirl2012 in Newark, California

32 months ago

H.H. in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: I'm looking at getting the NAPSR online program's manual--- does anyone think that the manual would be sufficient enough in order to pass the TEST? Didn't know if I should order the practice quizzes too?? (Many years ago I was a pharmacy tech for 5 years and have recently left teaching.) I just want to get more knowledge and hopefully make my resume look a little better!! Appreciate any comments here.

I'm taking the program right now. I haven't taken the test yet, but think that the quizzes help me. I can email you the quizzes and the answers for $20. Let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chandra in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

If anyone can help me as a recent college graduate- I'd appreciate you tremendously.

I'm a recent college grad and have always wanted to be in the medical industry. I have a retail sales background and my last two years of undergrad approached a physician who allowed me to do the marketing and public relations for his aesthetics practices- thus creating my own marketing consulting company where I helped both medical practices and estheticians grow their business. I did this in order to exit retail and gain some experience in the medical industry. During my time working for the medical practice, my interest in Pharm sales grew.

Is there anyone who can give me advice about getting into the industry? Know any companies who hire recent grads? Someone who can honestly tell me if the NAPRx exam is worth my times and money?

Im currently living in Chicago and rigorously looking for an opportunity in this great city!

I'd appreciate any and all replies about this!

I can be emailed at chandra@jaiageny.com

Chandra in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

Brad Kenny in Chicago, Illinois said: Go to Southwood Pharmaceuticals and apply online as they are hiring alot of CNPR graduates.

Hi Brad-
Any advice for a recent college grad looking to get into Pharm Sales?
I have two years of medical practice marketing/pr I did in SW Florida independently. I am looking for a pharm opportunity in Chicago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Curious in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

Brad: Hi that is good to hear. I did get the book the 2012 from NAPSRx directly. It's pretty interesting material!
I have a question though, you said that you work for a generics company, and those are pretty huge, but who do you actually sell the medication too, because it wouldn't be physicians? Do you sell to Walgreens/CVS, etc? Thanks for the info and support!

Jamie in Madison, Wisconsin

30 months ago

I would have to disagree that the NAPRX is a scam. They have very affective training programs for all level of pharmaceutical sales. My employer (inVentiv) certainly always looks to hire applicants who have completed pharmaceutical sales training (CNPR).

Go ask employers and HR staffers and they will all say that is a good idea to get educated and industry knowledge before applying or interviewing. The CNPR is very well respected within the industry.

There probably not many pharma sales jobs in North Dakota if that is why the above person is mad. Don't blame the trainers, just move to where the jobs are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Robert P. in Lutz, Florida

30 months ago

I am CNPR Certified and I am not sure how my vocational training (which was very thorough and informative) could ever be considered nothing but helpful. I enjoyed learning about my new career and it certainly led to me getting interviews where I did excel and was offered a great opportunity.

Ashley E. in Florida

30 months ago

I took the CNPR at a university (Ohio State University), go to www.gatlineducation.com to find a college nearest you. It is the best way to break into pharmaceutical sales.

Jmarks in Lexington, Kentucky

30 months ago

I am so glad you are speaking up. You have no idea of how deep this scam goes. They do discredit people that speak up. I have an entire file I have been compiling and forwarding information to the Attorney General. MRI had problems when they found their company was being falsely used to steer people to the program. Any reputable (or real) recruiter will have a contact phone number and web site. A recruiter telling you to get certified that will never speak to you is part of the scam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maria in Orlando, Florida

30 months ago

If I was entry level I would apply right to the companies. Recruiters are typically used by pharmaceutical companies when they seek Speicalist Reps or Reps with existing physician relationships.

Recruiters typically only want entry level people if they are trained. Undertstand they get $$ for finding someone special. I would apply directly to the pharmaceutical companies directly.

Recruiters should also get their fees from the company and not from applicants. Do not pay recruiters as good ones get fees for placement. The only thing you need to do is present yourself professional, acquire all intustry training and then interview well.

Maria in Florida

30 months ago

I have also heard that Healthcare Recruiters is an excellent recruiting company for pharmaceutical sales. Is this true?? My freind who is a rep mentioned it to me.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Maria in Florida

30 months ago

I will ask my brother who's wife works as a pharmaceutical sales rep for a list of recruiters that she recommends. I will make sure that they are all employer paid.

The only thing you should pay for is your degree and education to qualify for job openings.

Matt R. in Lincoln, Nebraska in Florida

30 months ago

I am looking for recruiters that help applicants get into pharmaceutical sales. Hopefully, Brenda from above would be able to help. I did a google search and come up with this.

ATC Corp
Advanced Group

Aerotek-San Diego

Atlantic Management Resources, Inc.

The Carolan Group

ConnectedSearch

Curve Analytics

DOCS Global, Inc.

The Dedham Group

Execu-Search

ExecuPharm, Inc.

The Judge Group

The Medical Affairs Company

Healthcare Sales Recruiters

Orion Executive Search Group Inc

PharmAscent

Randstad Pharma

MRI Staffing

Real Staffing Group

South Twin Executive Search

TalentWave

I hope this helps everyone!!!!!

Matt - Happy Job Hunting

Maria in Florida

30 months ago

This is what I found:

Global Edge Recruiting: Specializing in Pharmaceutical and Medical Sales Jobs - Recruiters specializing in the placement of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and medical sales jobs. Executive to entry level positions available.

Hyperblast Your Resume - Hyperblast your resume to 1000's of targeted job listings in your industry, collected by us on the same day, for only - $9.95.

Rx Recruiters - Pharmacist Jobs Recruiters - Pharmacy Recruiting for all pharmaceutical disciplines.

Pharmahorizons.com - Pharmahorizons.com is focused on career advancement and workforce development in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare sectors. It features jobs, training, recruitment and e-learning technology.

Pharmaceuticalsalesrecruiters.com - Provides executive search services for the pharmaceutical, medical, and biotech industries. PSR is unique in that we partner with other recruiting firms nationwide to help place you in your dream job.

SearchFirm.com - SearchFirm.com is building the largest free online executive recruiter directory, connecting corporate recruiters with leading executive search firms around the world.

Placement USA - Placement USA - Post resumes and search for jobs using the placementusa.com internet job board search engine. Crown Kemble Associates, Inc. - Job listings for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.

www.ScienceJobs.com - Search for jobs at the world's leading science and technology jobs service. Harbrowe.com - Placements that stick! - Pharmaceutical & Biotech Sales Positions! Health Industry Sales Positions from Entry Level Sales to Middle Management!

If I find more I will let you all know.

Jmarks in Lexington, Kentucky

30 months ago

Brad Kenny in Chicago, Illinois said: With New $150M Headquarters, Astellas Seeks More Qualified Reps for US Sales Growth

With projected US growth to continue as Astellas prepares their new North American headquarters. In addition, more qualified representatives are needed nationwide to fill positions at various companies.

U.S. growth for Astellas helped account for the company’s 15.6% jump in net income during the year that ended March 31. The U.S. is part of Astellas’ “Americas” region, which saw revenues rise 6.7% in the 2011–12 fiscal year to $2.32 billion—part of a total nearly $12.4 billion in total global sales—paced by sales of its urinary disorder treatment Vesicare and the anticancer treatment Tarceva.

With the new headquarters, based in Illinois, a new light has been shed on the need for industry trained pharmaceutical sales representatives. The National Association of Pharmaceutical Representatives® (NAPRx®) has developed the CNPR® Certification program to educate candidates so that they will be able to differentiate themselves from other candidates. The majority of entry level candidates do not know enough

Wow, I just added these postings to the legal file I have compiled. I am also forwarding it directly to the VP of Legal Affairs at Astellas to get his input on your using Astellas to sell your program. This is not a smart move. I also happen to know that your "recruiters" suggest that candidates be certified by NAPRx or the Medical Sales College, which costs $10,000. I like how ordering from you is so much cheaper. Brad, please post a phone number or e-mail address. I'm sure people would like to speak to a real human behind this huge scam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stacy in Hayward, California

30 months ago

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE. THIS NAPSRX OR CNPR IS A SCAM BIG TIME. You are basically buying a textbook and that's it because no pharmaceautical compnay recognizes the certificate and could care less. They advertise jobs by linking to other websites and just posting jobs and half of these jobs don't even exist. I tried looking for half of these jobs and those companies do not exist in those locations. They do teach the course at Universities, but that doesn't mean anything. It only means the company was able to market their class well, but it won't help you what's so ever. BEWARE!

Brad Kenny in Chicago, Illinois

30 months ago

CNPR - Certified National Pharmaceutical Representative - Best Sales Positions Available

Certified National Pharmaceutical Representatives (CNPR) have one of the most lucrative positions in sales. Candidates looking to break into this industry successfully should be sure to include their federal certification number on their resume.

The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most lucrative business sectors as evidenced by its yearly billions in global industry revenue. As such, many careers have been developed to cater to the varying needs of the industry. One good example of such a career option is pharmaceutical sales, which is believed to be one of the most sought-after careers in the job market today.

The reason behind this trend is that pharmaceutical sales offers extraordinary salary potential, which may go as high as six-figures annually. Other amazing perks are special bonuses, a company car, flexible work hours, as well as unlimited opportunities for career growth.

Needless to say, many people who already have a career in sales are slowly but surely transitioning into pharmaceutical sales. If you’re one of those people who are ready to take your sales career to the next level, there are a variety ways to do just that.

For starters, educating yourself about the pharmaceutical industry is an important first step. CNPR’s are educated about various pharmaceutical drugs, regulations, and companies (especially the biggest and most successful ones). It’s also important to keep yourself updated on industry trends.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brad Kenny in Chicago, Illinois

29 months ago

Justin-Lilly Sales Mgr. in Chicago, Illinois said: I work for Eli Lilly and we recently hired several CNPR Graduates. I know several of them would be willing to sell their used NAPRx Training Manuals. Some are 2007 and others 2008. Email me if you want to purchase any of them at jst_lilly@yahoo.com

U.S. Department of Labor (Bureau of Labor Statistics) is the principal fact-finding agency for the Federal Government in the broad field of labor economics and statistics. With the strongest commitment to integrity and objectivity, the BLS will be premier among statistical agencies, producing impartial, timely, and accurate data relevant to the needs of our users and to the social and economic conditions of our Nation, its workers, and their families.

The U.S. Department of Labor recently released information about employment opportunities for sales careers in the United States. There findings conclude that employment opportunities will be best for those with some college education, the appropriate industry knowledge or technical expertise, and the personal traits necessary for successful selling.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics report, “There are many certifications designed to raise standards and develop the skills of sales representatives, wholesale and manufacturing. A few examples are the … the Certified Sales Professional, and the Certified National Pharmaceutical Representative. Certification may involve completion of formal training and passing an examination.”

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Connie in New York, New York

29 months ago

Hello Pamela, how long did it take to finish this training??? You did it at home right??? Four, five hours a day for long??? Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AfgGirl2012 in Fremont, California

29 months ago

Yes the company is a big ripoff and they 'claim' to be legit just because they have the course linked to universities. NAPSR just shows the unviersities a bogus certification and a book and the universities basically offer the course as long as people enroll. The certification is as legit as me printing out one for myself. Someone should really look into sueing this company! Because even though $300 isn't all that much to anyone person, ripping off a whole lot of people and getting their money isn't right and they are making big bucks tricking people. The money NAPSR is making is as sinful as selling crack to people.

Ronald Gaines in Los Angeles, California

26 months ago

I have not meet with that kind of requirement which require NAPSRx certification as I am from IT.But I have done ISTQB certification.
www.gsiconsultants.com/Corporate-Overview.html

fsarax in Silver Spring, Maryland

25 months ago

I would like to buy a used copy of this book:Pharmaceutical Sales Training Manual: Setting the Standard for Pharmaceutical Sales Training, Education and Testing by NAPSRX. I can not afford the current price on their website so I will like to get the book , study hard and pay the exam fee which is $129. If anybody can help please email me at fsarax@gmail.com. Thank You

rtlb in Jackson, Missouri

25 months ago

Michael in Williamstown, New Jersey said: I was wondering if it is possible to get a pharmaceutical sales job with the CNPR designation and no bachelors degree. I have 11 years of sales experience and am currently working towards a degree in Marketing/ Communications at Drexel University. I am very interested in the CNPR course, but don't want to waste my time if no one will look at me because I do not have a degree. Thanks again for your time!

I have an associates degree and I've applied to several pharm sales rep jobs and they told me I can do entry level but not without the CNPR so I am working on
obtaining it.

Kim in Palm Bay, Florida

24 months ago

I have 20+ years as a medical assistant and 5+ years in retail sales. I also have an associate degree and am trying to add another dimension to my career. How do I get started as a pharmaceutical rep? Do I have to take this NAPR that all these sites talk about or what?!?!? This is crazy! I deal with pharmaceutical reps and doctors all day long and I can do this job!! HELP!!

Vanessa in Las Vegas, Nevada

23 months ago

Has anyone ever heard of MRI Staffing? I received an email from a recruiter asking about my qualifications and after reading this forum its making me wonder if they are real recruiters or just a scam. There is no employee list or contact number for this company on the website.

Molly P. in Delray Beach, Florida

23 months ago

MRI is probably the most respected staffing firm in the United States. I would most certainly recommend them.

Vanessa in Las Vegas, Nevada

23 months ago

It's not MRI Network its MRI Sales Search Staffing.

poise in Perris, California

22 months ago

I am looking for take the CNPR training and start a career in pharmaceutical sales. Will a bachelors degree in biology or chemistry be a good combination for a considerable career path in pharmaceutical sales?

Beth R. In Nashville, TN

22 months ago

Your degree with demonstrated sales ability and a CNPR would an ideal fit. Make sure to practice STAR questions and answers for your interviews.

Meredith C. in Delray Beach, Florida

22 months ago

I am looking for a 2013 CNPR Training manual. My friend who is a pharmaceutical sales rep has told me to get the CNPR certification to learn the industry as well as better qualify for entry level positions. I do not know where to start and found this forum. Can someone let me know where to go to get started?

22 months ago

If you are trying to learn about the Pharm Sales Career, the NAPSRX is ok for that. If you are trying to break into the industry and are taking the course to get a certificate so use to get employment, it is a waste of time and money. They offer the course in colleges because it is an 'educational' course, but as far as it helping you land a job, it won't do that. Most of the 'job opening's they post are phony, they don't even have offices in those areas that they advertise, and they are linked to other sites that may have postings so basically you are paying for nothing! They also have reps that post jobs, and then when you reply, they ask for your CNPR #, those are their company people trying to fool people to think that their certificate is important. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, IF YOU GET HIRED AT A COMPANY, THEY WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING!

22 months ago

Personally, I think the company needs to get sued! I was thinking of doing that, but then didn't have time to go after it. I bet a lot, a lot, a lot of people who waste their money there think of going after them, but then give up because of busy lifestyle, otherwise they would be out of business by now. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CONARTISTS MAKING MONEY OFF OF PEOPLE WHO WISH TO GET A JOB IN PHARM INDUSTRY AND THEY KNOW THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO GET IN THAT INDUSTRY. SOMEONE NEEDS TO GO AFTER THEM!

22 months ago

Brenda Probert in Denver, Colorado said: I know of many people who got hired with their CNPR. By the way pharmaceutical companies do not have offices for their sales reps. Pharmaceutical sales reps work out of their homes. I guess AFG Girl has no knowledge of the industry and I am sure she is not CNPR Certified because if she did she would know that all pharmaceutical sales reps work out of their homes.

What I have knowledge of is that CNPR will get people nowhere! It is a waste of money and the company should be closed down for advertising false claims and posting fake job posting ads!

22 months ago

If you notice, for every comment anyone makes regarding CNPR being a fraudulent company and not getting anyone anywhere, then a CNPR rep posts like 20 postings so these other comments get lost. YOU TRUELY ARE GOOD CONARTISTS, I have to give you that!

22 months ago

New Recruit known as Enforcer said: WOW! It seems that NAPRX and NAMSR are the same companies hoping to rip off unsuspecting individuals trying to get in the medical industry.

Complaint at Ripoff Report

www.ripoffreport.com/adult-career-continuing-education/national-association/national-association-of-pharma-6d224.htm

NAPRX and NAMSR are a scam NAPRX and NAMSR are a scam NAPRX and NAMSR are a scam NAPRX and NAMSR are a scam NAPRX and NAMSR are a scam NAPRX and NAMSR are a scam

4 minutes ago
If you notice, for every comment anyone makes regarding CNPR being a fraudulent company and not getting anyone anywhere, then a CNPR rep posts like 20 postings so these other comments get lost. YOU TRUELY ARE GOOD CONARTISTS, I have to give you that!

Yeah, I bet if a person keeps looking into it, they will see that the company is just a 'rip off' as you stated. They go by NAPRX, NAMSR, CNPR, etc. A lot of people think that just because the course is taught at colleges, it's valid. They are conartists, that's all I have to say. If you look at their job postings, you will see sooooo many fake postings!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

New Recruit known as Enforcer said: AfgGirl2012, dont worry about it. Im on it. i check every week and make sure i post as soon as "Mike" posts about this scam

If you look at their job postings, you will see so many fake postings! Can't believe they are still in business and no one has had the time to go after them and sue them!

Robert B. in Delray Beach, Florida

22 months ago

I have used the NAPSRX Career Center every week for the last 3 weeks and every job I applied for was real and currently available. When you apply it takes you right to the pharmaceutical company website and you can see the actual job there. I do not understand this blog and the fake job statements. I you go to their Career Center you can verify for yourself that the jobs are real. Somebody needs to stand up for the NAPSRX and address these idiots on this blog.

Robert B. in Delray Beach, Florida

22 months ago

Here is another one:

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Palm Beach, FL
Job ID #: 3714 Location: Florida-West Palm Beach
Functional Area: Sales - Field Department: Field
Position Type: Full-Time Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years Relocation Provided: No

Position Description

A full-time Representative is needed to exemplify the values of our client which include personal commitment, integrity and teamwork. The representative will be responsible to meet or exceed established program sales and market share targets within a given geographical territory targeting primary care physicians.

 Consistently meet and exceed established program sales goals and market share targets within territory by delivering sales programs and utilizing effective sales techniques and promotional materials in order to influence targeted physicians.
 Achieve daily sales call activity/client deliverables by gaining access to prescribing decision makers and influencing purchasing decisions
 Possess solid knowledge and understanding of all assigned products, disease states, treatment and competitor products.
 Maintain current and competent working knowledge of product line to educate customer and increase customer’s likeliness to prescribe the product
 Produce high quality territory management activities, including pre-call planning, material inventory, call reports and expense reports
 Deliver sales presentations and utilize effective sales techniques in order to influence target physicians.
 Positively impact sales in territory, display knowledge of key customers, plan, analyze and act upon sales data within geography
 Meet call expectations for all required physician face-to-face calls

Ashley R. in Fort Worth, TX

22 months ago

This person above called the Enforcer says he has never heard of fhe NAPSRx but is n this blog daily. Does not seem right to me. If no one has heard of them why does he care unless he us trying to hurt a valid trade group. I call the NAPRx all the time and fhey are very nice to.me and helpdul. I am sure if no one has heard of them then they would not have programs at over 300 colleges which they do.

22 months ago

I did ask my freinds who are pharma reps and they only say good things about the NAPSRx

22 months ago

If you any doubt about this trade group just call them and you will see how legit they are.

Ryan Faulkner in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

22 months ago

The NAPSRX is a great organization and the CNPR is a valued pharmaceutical sales training program. I have been a member of the association for years and have done some CME training for this group. Don't let anyone tell you or try to fool you that this program is not valued. I have been a friend of Brian's from the association for quite a while. Give him a call if you need anything. I am glad to put in a good word for the trade association!!! Thanks Brian and keep up the good work.

What? in Poulsbo, Washington

22 months ago

Mike-Pharmaceutical Sales Manager in Washington, District of Columbia said: PRICARA, Division of Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides innovative, high-quality prescription medicines, education and resources for patients, health care providers, and other members of the health care community in primary care, specialty and hospital settings. It specializes in the areas of gastrointenstinal and infectious diseases and pain management, with a broad interest in other therapeutic categories. PRICARA, Division of Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to the field of Primary Care, helping health care professionals on the frontlines of medicine meet patients' needs.

Ortho Women's Health & Urology, Division of Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceutical, Inc. is a leader in the fields of women's health and urology, celebrating 75 years of partnering with women. The organization is committed to helping people live healthier lives and to meeting the needs of providers and patients with such products as ORTHO EVRA (norelgestromin/ethinyl estradiol transdermal system), ORTHO TRI-CYCLEN (norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol) and ELMIRON (pentosan polysulfate sodium).

Neither of these companies exist anymore, haven't for a while and you can check J and J's site for proof. If you're that far off on something this simple it doesn't speak well for anything you say.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tina Merek in Toledo, Ohio

22 months ago

Kristen in Indianapolis, Indiana said: I took the NAPSRx at Ohio State University and it was very informative as well as prepared me for a career in pharmaceutical sales. Since completion I have found employment with Millenium Pharmaceuticals through the NAPSRx Career Center. I would recommend the CNPR program to anyone. I truly believe I would not have found a career in pharmaceutical sales if it was not for the NAPSRx. I hope this helps.[/QUOTE

My friend also took it at OSU, wow!!!

22 months ago

Who was your instructor??

22 months ago

The CNPR training course takes about 50 hours to complete. The training on the pharmacology, pharmacodynamics, medical terminology as well as the rules for selling was invaluable. You should also utilize the NAPSRx Career Center aa I definetly recommend it.

22 months ago

I also do highly recommend to get your resume professional done!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   8  9  10  11  12  Next »   Last »