Anyone ever gone through Pharmaceutical Sales Certification course through NAPSRx?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (551 to 565 of 565)
Page:  « First « Previous   9  10  11  12   

What? in Poulsbo, Washington

7 months ago

Mike-Pharmaceutical Sales Manager in Washington, District of Columbia said: PRICARA, Division of Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides innovative, high-quality prescription medicines, education and resources for patients, health care providers, and other members of the health care community in primary care, specialty and hospital settings. It specializes in the areas of gastrointenstinal and infectious diseases and pain management, with a broad interest in other therapeutic categories. PRICARA, Division of Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to the field of Primary Care, helping health care professionals on the frontlines of medicine meet patients' needs.

Ortho Women's Health & Urology, Division of Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceutical, Inc. is a leader in the fields of women's health and urology, celebrating 75 years of partnering with women. The organization is committed to helping people live healthier lives and to meeting the needs of providers and patients with such products as ORTHO EVRA (norelgestromin/ethinyl estradiol transdermal system), ORTHO TRI-CYCLEN (norgestimate/ethinyl estradiol) and ELMIRON (pentosan polysulfate sodium).

Neither of these companies exist anymore, haven't for a while and you can check J and J's site for proof. If you're that far off on something this simple it doesn't speak well for anything you say.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tina Merek in Toledo, Ohio

7 months ago

Kristen in Indianapolis, Indiana said: I took the NAPSRx at Ohio State University and it was very informative as well as prepared me for a career in pharmaceutical sales. Since completion I have found employment with Millenium Pharmaceuticals through the NAPSRx Career Center. I would recommend the CNPR program to anyone. I truly believe I would not have found a career in pharmaceutical sales if it was not for the NAPSRx. I hope this helps.[/QUOTE

My friend also took it at OSU, wow!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tina Merek in Toledo, Ohio

7 months ago

Who was your instructor??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tina Merek in Toledo, Ohio

7 months ago

The CNPR training course takes about 50 hours to complete. The training on the pharmacology, pharmacodynamics, medical terminology as well as the rules for selling was invaluable. You should also utilize the NAPSRx Career Center aa I definetly recommend it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tina Merek in Toledo, Ohio

7 months ago

I also do highly recommend to get your resume professional done!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BevLaw in San Diego, California

7 months ago

Everything that I heard states that the CNPR is a good program. I am sure these colleges offer this program for a reason, students take the course because they want to work in pharmaceutical sales.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BevLaw in San Diego, California

7 months ago

BevLaw in San Diego, California said: Everything that I heard states that the CNPR is a good program. I am sure these colleges offer this program for a reason, students take the course because they want to work in pharmaceutical sales.

You will find that more and more pharmaceutical companies are looking for the new hires to have completed some pharmaceutical sales training before they even interview them. I for one would certainly get certified if an employer was interested in me. You really can not find a career in 2012 where you would expect an employer to train you from scratch. Certification programs are an excellent opportunity to break into many healthcare careers (Surgical Tech, Med Tech, EMT, CNPR, etc)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Steven Neece CNPR in Washington, District of Columbia

7 months ago

I want to thank Gretchen one of our members for emailing me (Steven Neece) this link today. Obviously, I am very disturbed to learn today that some anonymous person named “Enforcer” is trying to defame our trade association (NAPSRx) with some outlandish and false posts. First of all, if anyone has seen this blog and it has caused them concern I encouraging them to call me immediately. This forum does not allow me to post my phone number but simple go to our website at www.napsronline.org/ and hit contact us. You will see a toll free # there, call the 800 # and ask for me.

As far as the reputation, the NAPSRX has a verified solid track record for our educational performance, national conferences, Career Center, lobbying, industry leading training, as well as the leading source of trade info for Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives. The NAPSRx has over 53,000 pharmaceutical sales rep members and has been growing strongly since 2001. You will see several industry publications, leading conferences and government agencies that have recognized the NAPSRx. We have ZERO complaints with the BBB, you can go to www.bbb.com/ and enter our website and see for yourself.

I would like to address Mr. “Enforcer”’s statements one at a time. Again, if you have seen this and are concerned call me toll free, thank you.

1) We do not post fake jobs. You can go to our Career Center and see that the jobs link directly to the companies. The Career Center is free!

2) We are not a recruiter but a trade association. We do offer pharmaceutical sales training but we cannot guarantee employment to any student or graduate. The CNPR program simply provides vocational training for those looking to enter a career in pharmaceutical sales.

3) Again we do not recruit for companies but simply post jobs and provide pharmaceutical sales training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Steven Neece CNPR in Washington, District of Columbia

7 months ago

4) The NAPSRX book is copyrighted every year and is the work was completed an owned by the NAPSRX. See copyright link cocatalog.loc.gov

5) And yes I do exist. Here is my linked in page: www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-neece-cnpr/49/744/8b3

You can call me or if anyone wants to meet me I will be at PHARMAFORCE next month with the below industry professionals, come and say hi!!!

PharmaForce attendees
www.wbresearch.com/pharmaforceusa/home.aspx

I am pretty sure that “Enforcer” is a competitor of some sort. I really did not think we had any enemies. I can tell you that he or she is definitely not a student or a former student. I always encourage anyone to call me directly if they have any kind of issue with us.
Sincerely, Steve Neece sneece@napsronline.org

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Riot in Massachusetts

7 months ago

Look how fake many of the posters in this thread are:

One persona asks if this certification is any good, and is immediately answered by someone saying something like "You know, this is a great certification. Did you know that the BLS says great things about Pharmaceutical Sales!?!" BS.

If this course were any good, it wouldn't need fake people promoting it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Steven Neece CNPR in Washington, District of Columbia

7 months ago

I am not a fake person. I work at the NAPSRX and anyone can call me whenever they want. The CNPR training in an elective program for those looking to enter pharmaceutical sales. If anyone has a problem just go to our website at www.napsronline.org and there is a 800 # there just call me.

If Enforcer or Riot are actual students just call. We have zero complaints with the BBB and plan to keep it that way.

Here is my email as well. sneece@napsronline.org

I look forward to helping anyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Steven Neece CNPR in Washington, District of Columbia

7 months ago

The Enforcer in Brooklyn, New York said: STILL HERE< HAHAHAHA

As far as the reputation, the NAPSRX has a verified solid track record for our educational performance, national conferences, Career Center, lobbying, industry leading training, as well as the leading source of trade info for Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives. The NAPSRx has over 53,000 pharmaceutical sales rep members and has been growing strongly since 2001. You will see several industry publications, leading conferences and government agencies that have recognized the NAPSRx. We have ZERO complaints with the BBB, you can go to www.bbb.com/ and enter our website and see for yourself.

I would like to address Mr. “Enforcer”’s statements one at a time. Again, if you have seen this and are concerned call me toll free, thank you.

1) We do not post fake jobs. You can go to our Career Center and see that the jobs link directly to the companies. The Career Center is free!

2) We are not a recruiter but a trade association. We do offer pharmaceutical sales training but we cannot guarantee employment to any student or graduate. The CNPR program simply provides vocational training for those looking to enter a career in pharmaceutical sales.

3) Again we do not recruit for companies but simply post jobs and provide pharmaceutical sales training.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Steven Neece CNPR in Washington, District of Columbia

7 months ago

The Enforcer in Brooklyn, New York said: STILL HERE< HAHAA

4) The NAPSRX book is copyrighted every year and is the work was completed an owned by the NAPSRX. See copyright link cocatalog.loc.gov

5) And yes I do exist. Here is my linked in page: www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-neece-cnpr/49/744/8b3

You can call me or if anyone wants to meet me I will be at PHARMAFORCE next month with the below industry professionals, come and say hi!!!

PharmaForce attendees
www.wbresearch.com/pharmaforceusa/home.aspx

I am pretty sure that “Enforcer” is a competitor of some sort. I really did not think we had any enemies. I can tell you that he or she is definitely not a student or a former student. I always encourage anyone to call me directly if they have any kind of issue with us.
Sincerely, Steve Neece sneece@napsronline.org

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AfgGirl2012 in Fremont, California

7 months ago

If the company wasn't Fraudulent, then they wouldn't have to come here and try to constantly defend themselves everyday. People are writing negative comments here every single day and then the company posts like 10 'positive' posts to cover the negative posting. More power to you people who are exposing them. Someone actually needs to complain to the better business bureau and file a lawsuit against them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

AfgGirl2012 in Fremont, California

7 months ago

Steven Neece CNPR in Washington, District of Columbia said: --- Call me Fremont Girl!!!!

Please we want to help.

No thanks. You already tried to help yourself by taking my money. :-) Don't worry, what goes around, comes around. You are getting rich off of ripping people off, one day you will suffer in one way or the other. If it doesn't hit you, it will hit your children, just watch.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   9  10  11  12