INSIDE Pharmaceutical Sales to OUTSIDE Pharmaceutical Sales

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Anthony Arter in Washington Court House, Ohio

72 months ago

Hi, I am a recent college graduate looking to break into the OUTSIDE pharmaceutical sales industry. My grades in college weren't so hot (about a 2.0 GPA) and I knew that I wouldn't have a chance at getting a job with a Brand company right out of college. So I took a job with a small pharmaceutical distribution company. I work in a call-center selling generic and brand drugs to Independent Retail Pharmacies. I work as an INSIDE pharmaceutical sales rep as opposed to an OUTSIDE rep who works for a Brand company like Pfizer or Wyeth. Anyhow, I want to know if taking this job as an Inside pharmaceutical sales rep and working here for a couple of years will increase my chances of gaining a job as an OUTSIDE drug rep with a brand company?? Moreover, since I only had a 2.0 GPA in college... will a year or two of experience in INSIDE pharmaceutical sales help me to obtain a job with a Brand Company??? Any information would be much appreciated! Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike Luthi RPh in Hartford, Wisconsin

64 months ago

Hi Anthony
We are looking for some sharp motivated people.....I may have something of interest...

..appreciate your time

Mike

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.