Specialty Opthalmology Pharmaceutical (Buffalo, NY)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Jillian in Boston, Massachusetts

80 months ago

I am hoping posting this will help me to find the right candidate for this role. It is a tight spec, and we are having trouble finding the right fit!

This is an exciting Specialty Pharmaceutical opportunity. The Company’s products addressing the $3.2 billion U.S. prescription ophthalmic industry include therapies for inflammation, ocular pain, glaucoma, allergy, dry eye, and vitreous hemorrhage. This organization offers a competitive package of cash compensation, benefits, work-life programs, and conveniences. Employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result, and they maintain a smoke-free work environment. This is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. As a Territory Manager you will promote ethical Ophthalmology products within an assigned geographic territory. You will provide accurate information to Pharmacies, Surgery Centers, and Ophthalmologist. You will be required to make 7-9 calls per day and also take clients to lunches and dinners to help promote products.

Requirements:
1-7 yrs pharma experience (Specialty Preferred)
Opthalmology experience a plus
MBA desired
Strong documented rankings or numbers

please email me at stowell@treeline-inc.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tedlevy@sbcglobal.net in Ballwin, Missouri

56 months ago

National Specialty Pharmaceutical opportunity selling IVIG. If you have realtionships Neurologist or Immunologist please call for lucrative opportunity.
Tedlevy@sbcglobal.net

tedlevy@sbcglobal.net in Ballwin, Missouri

56 months ago

National Specialty Pharmaceutical opportunity selling IVIG. If you have relationships with Neurologist or Immunologist please call for lucrative opportunity.
Tedlevy@sbcglobal.net

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.