Pharmacist Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (274) - Start a Discussion

babak j in Glendale, California

Updated 68 months ago

pharmacy job market - 5 Replies

is the job market for the pharmacist tighter because of the current economy?

Kim in Brookline, Massachusetts

Licensure

I am graduating in May and am completely willing to relocate (I would prefer to be in a city but thats also negotiable depending on the position). ...

BIJAN in Miami, Florida

Updated 70 months ago

Starting out... - 5 Replies

How did you get your start doing pharmacist work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position? Do you need a particular...

EDUKTD in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 70 months ago

Tuition assistance in exchange for service commitment? - 2 Replies

I am a 2012 PharmD candidate and I currently have a 3.54 GPA in an accelerated, three-year pharmacy program. I was wondering if there are anyone has...

SJ682 in Painesville, Ohio

Criminal Records

I live in Ohio I've been convicted of two misdemeanors, one underage drinking and one that was theft worked down to disorderly I'm going to major in...

david in Downey, California

Updated 72 months ago

Question about becoming a pharmacist - 1 Reply

Long story short, 2 years ago while I was a foolish senior in high school doing usual stupid senior things my friend and I got pulled over (he was...

Just call me Dr. in Tampa, Florida

Updated 72 months ago

Pharmacy school - 3 Replies

I was terminated from the Pharmacy school because I did not pass three classes. I do not want to give up my goal. It is very challenging. Everyday I...

Flawless in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Updated 73 months ago

New Pharmacist Job, How to Prepare - 1 Reply

I am a new pharmacist and will be working for a low volume grocery store chain. I have minimal (rotations mostly) retail experience and would like to...

lost&depressed in Seattle, Washington

Updated 73 months ago

Worst Place To Work: Pharmacy at Medical Center of Lewisville, Lewisville, Texas - 2 Replies

You work like a slave, under constant watching eyes of the director and manager and you will get written up for looking at a TV screen. Stay away!!!

hyzsm in Atlanta, Georgia

Updated 74 months ago

retail to long term care - 1 Reply

I am a licensed pharmacist in GA and have been worked in the retail for 2 years. The retail market is so tight right now. I have been trying to get...

Theta in Padre Island Ntl Seashor, Texas

Tips to land a hospital/industry internship?

I am currently in pharmacy school and was wondering if anyone could share some tips on how to differentiate myself from the crowd to land an...

kat in Ormond Beach, Florida

PHARMACIST IN UK

anyone help me? how will i know if m pharmacy degree is equivalent to UK's? i studied pharmacy in the Philippines. thanks!

MedicalKid in Renton, Washington

Pharmacy

I wanna be a pharmacist in College, would this be a good schedule to take in High School to be a pharmacist? Is AP US History needed for medical...

kat in Kissimmee, Florida

pharmacist's salary in UK

hi. does anyone know how much is the salary of pharmacists in england, scotland or wales?

rph just laid off in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Updated 75 months ago

Will Obama's health care plan affect my salary as a pharmacist - 5 Replies

I want to know because I don't know if I should pursue it anymore

yen in Waukesha, Wisconsin

Updated 76 months ago

Future PharmD student Need help... - 2 Replies

Hi I at pharmacy technician school now and I will graduate in 1 year and get my AS. and AA I just wondering how long take to be PharmD after I get AS...

Roger, Rph in Bethesda, Maryland

Updated 76 months ago

I want to pursue a career in pharmacy - 1 Reply

I would like to become a pharmacist I'm gonna start my sophomore year in september. Here are my freshman grades Algebra: 70 Living Enviroment:...

cc in Hacienda Heights, California

Updated 76 months ago

PHARMACY INTERNSHIP - 9 Replies

Hi I am a foreign pharmacist. I have my fpgec Certificate and I want to start my internship wherever there is a position for me. I don’t have a...

peachessmith in Williamstown, New Jersey

Graduate intern or temporary pharmacy tech position

I am a natural citizen who just completed a Pharm.D. program in Virginia. I just missed the August graduation date and will have to wait until...

Todd MT (ASCP) in Euless, Texas

Updated 77 months ago

AS LONG AS EMPLOYERS ARE PAYING 100K FOR STUDENTS OUT OF SCHOOL, YOUR PHARMACY SURPLUS SCARE WILL NOT HELP!!! - 3 Replies

There are thousands of applicants for a few hundred slots, THIS WILL NEVER STOP BECAUSE OF THE 6 FIGURE SALARY... SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE FEAR...

chicagorph in glenview, Illinois

Updated 77 months ago

Help with Guidelines to becoming a Pharmicist - 1 Reply

Hi, I am currently 25 years old, and have a B.S.E. in Industrial & Operations Engineering. I recently graduated few months ago, and have been doing...

Aubrey in Rutherford, New Jersey

Updated 78 months ago

looking for an internship - 1 Reply

I am a French pharmacist with several years of practice as an independant Pharmacist , took FPGEE last year ,currently looking for an internship in...

RPH in Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Updated 78 months ago

pharmacist jobs in chicago - 3 Replies

having a real tough time just even getting a response from potential employers! is it just me or is the pharmacist job market in chicago, thinner...

jay in Levittown, Pennsylvania

retail experinced pharmacist hard to find jobs in hospital pharmacy

i have 5 years of retail pharmacy experience looking for full time job near philly not a single opening in retail but there are so many opening in...

billy the kid in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

Updated 78 months ago

Questions - 1 Reply

Can you have a bad record and still be a pharmacist, such as a criminal record or bad credit

burrit in Everett, Washington

want to be a pharmacist

hi im new here in the US im graduate of a 4yr degree business management. and i want to study again next year, i want to become a pharmacist. can...

mary.tarazi in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

how do i get licensenced as a pharmacist in USA?

hi,iam a student in Pharmacy school in UAE and graduating in a year with bachelor in pharmacy,i want to know what are the procedures(do i have to...

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

Updated 80 months ago

New pharmacy graduate looking for retail/hospital position - 1 Reply

Hello, I am graduating from pharmacy school this june and planning on moving to Virginia right after graduation. I am looking for a position in...

azuka j in London, United Kingdom

Updated 80 months ago

Using a recruiter . . . - 1 Reply

When using a recruiter, use only one and use the best one for your current situation. Unless you feel completely comfortable with the recruiter,...

moussab ahmed in Khartoum, Sudan

Updated 80 months ago

want to become pharmacist in USA - 1 Reply

can anyone help me, what kind of exam i have to give if i want licence and working permit as pharmacist in USA.

memoir1084 in Concord, California

About Pharmacy School

I graduated BS Pharmacy in the Philippines 2006. I would be qualified to take FPGEE if I go back to Philippines to take 1 additional year Clinical...

agiolio in Boston, Massachusetts

What classes should I take?

Hi, I am currently in high school and I am interested in pursuing a career in pharmaceutical science. I am given opportunities to take classes in...

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

Updated 82 months ago

return to work - 1 Reply

I have over 30 years retail experience, and have not worked in over 5 years, but am willing to consider any offer for part-time or full time...

cpan in Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

University of Science in Philadelphia (USP)?

How are the programs there? I want to go there for pharmacy and i wanted to know how the programs and people are over there.

Pharmacist salary with payroll tax

How much money do you make as a pharmacist with payroll tax?

Pharmacist Salary tax included

what is the average salary for a pharmacist including salary tax

Ra in Charlottesville, Virginia

Updated 82 months ago

Pre-Pharmacy Advice - 2 Replies

Hi there. I'm very interested in pharmacy and would love to attend Touro in Vallejo. When I checked the prerequisites, I found that I need 8 or 9...

patriciagala in Herndon, Virginia

Updated 82 months ago

Which of these universities is should i choose for pharmacy school? - 1 Reply

1. University of the Sciences in Philadelphia 2. Temple University 3. Drexel University

sujsridhar in Cardiff, United Kingdom

pharmacy lisence from uk to usa

dose anyone know how a masters of pharmacy lisence from the uk transfers to the united states.

Mary in Houston, Texas

Graduate pharmacist intern looking for an internship!

Hi, I've recently graduated from pharmacy school & passed all my boards. HOWEVER, i need an additional 600 hours of internship in order to receive...

m0wna in Manila, Philippines

Updated 83 months ago

Eager to work for my pharmacy internship - 1 Reply

I am a licensed pharmacist in my home country and I have earned the FPGEC certification. I am looking for a pharmacy internship position in USA. I am...

jerotmullinQFB in Humble, Texas

Updated 83 months ago

Need advice on finding a job in Pharmacy as a pharmacy graduate without license. - 7 Replies

I am a PharmD graduate not licensed yet due to circumstances beyond my control. I don't have an intern license either. Would like to work part-time...

crn in New Berlin, Wisconsin

Updated 83 months ago

Info on MPJE and patient consultation exam in state of Wisconsin - 1 Reply

Hello!!!Is there anybody who could give me an idea about NAPLEX,MPJE AND CONSULTATION EXAMS in state of Wisconsin? Any suggestions on what's the...

Pharmacam in Owings Mills, Maryland

Updated 84 months ago

pharmacist - 2 Replies

I am 26 years old and thinking about returning to school to become a pharmacist. I know that this career would be a good fit for me. However I am...

Divya Tre in Queens, New York

PharmD

Im a high school senior interested in a PharmD course. Im curious about the salary given in NY and in India, the amount of job opputunities that are...

jennifer in Kanpur, India

Updated 84 months ago

vacations - 2 Replies

On average how many vacations can you have if you are a pharmacist

matt mercer in Eugene, Oregon

How to afford Tuition to become a pharmacist

I'm 22 and half way done with my pharmacy tech schooling/cert in oregon. I plan to work for at least a year in a pharmacy before attempting Oregon...

James Villarreal in Houston, Texas

Updated 85 months ago

seeking a position - 3 Replies

i am a foreign pharmacy graduate who has completed all requirements and obtained a license in new jersey but I do not have much experience except for...

RPH in Columbus, Ohio

Updated 85 months ago

Pharmacy Ownership - 2 Replies

Do pharmacists in the US prefer the current system of ownership of pharmacies by large supermarket groups, or the old pharmacist independent owned...

Nosa in Hyattsville, Maryland

Updated 85 months ago

Looking for VISA sponsorship for US PharmD graduate in New Jersey - 6 Replies

I am a Japanese female, graduated with Pharm.D in New York, recently licensed in NJ. I'm looking VISA sponsorship for a job as a pharmacist, willing...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.