Pharmacist Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (257) - Start a Discussion

cc in Hacienda Heights, California

Updated 57 months ago

PHARMACY INTERNSHIP - 9 Replies

Hi I am a foreign pharmacist. I have my fpgec Certificate and I want to start my internship wherever there is a position for me. I don’t have a...

peachessmith in Williamstown, New Jersey

Graduate intern or temporary pharmacy tech position

I am a natural citizen who just completed a Pharm.D. program in Virginia. I just missed the August graduation date and will have to wait until...

Todd MT (ASCP) in Euless, Texas

Updated 57 months ago

AS LONG AS EMPLOYERS ARE PAYING 100K FOR STUDENTS OUT OF SCHOOL, YOUR PHARMACY SURPLUS SCARE WILL NOT HELP!!! - 3 Replies

There are thousands of applicants for a few hundred slots, THIS WILL NEVER STOP BECAUSE OF THE 6 FIGURE SALARY... SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE FEAR...

chicagorph in glenview, Illinois

Updated 58 months ago

Help with Guidelines to becoming a Pharmicist - 1 Reply

Hi, I am currently 25 years old, and have a B.S.E. in Industrial & Operations Engineering. I recently graduated few months ago, and have been doing...

Aubrey in Rutherford, New Jersey

Updated 58 months ago

looking for an internship - 1 Reply

I am a French pharmacist with several years of practice as an independant Pharmacist , took FPGEE last year ,currently looking for an internship in...

RPH in Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Updated 59 months ago

pharmacist jobs in chicago - 3 Replies

having a real tough time just even getting a response from potential employers! is it just me or is the pharmacist job market in chicago, thinner...

jay in Levittown, Pennsylvania

retail experinced pharmacist hard to find jobs in hospital pharmacy

i have 5 years of retail pharmacy experience looking for full time job near philly not a single opening in retail but there are so many opening in...

billy the kid in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

Updated 59 months ago

Questions - 1 Reply

Can you have a bad record and still be a pharmacist, such as a criminal record or bad credit

burrit in Everett, Washington

want to be a pharmacist

hi im new here in the US im graduate of a 4yr degree business management. and i want to study again next year, i want to become a pharmacist. can...

mary.tarazi in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

how do i get licensenced as a pharmacist in USA?

hi,iam a student in Pharmacy school in UAE and graduating in a year with bachelor in pharmacy,i want to know what are the procedures(do i have to...

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

Updated 60 months ago

New pharmacy graduate looking for retail/hospital position - 1 Reply

Hello, I am graduating from pharmacy school this june and planning on moving to Virginia right after graduation. I am looking for a position in...

azuka j in London, United Kingdom

Updated 60 months ago

Using a recruiter . . . - 1 Reply

When using a recruiter, use only one and use the best one for your current situation. Unless you feel completely comfortable with the recruiter,...

moussab ahmed in Khartoum, Sudan

Updated 61 months ago

want to become pharmacist in USA - 1 Reply

can anyone help me, what kind of exam i have to give if i want licence and working permit as pharmacist in USA.

memoir1084 in Concord, California

About Pharmacy School

I graduated BS Pharmacy in the Philippines 2006. I would be qualified to take FPGEE if I go back to Philippines to take 1 additional year Clinical...

agiolio in Boston, Massachusetts

What classes should I take?

Hi, I am currently in high school and I am interested in pursuing a career in pharmaceutical science. I am given opportunities to take classes in...

Updated 62 months ago

return to work - 1 Reply

I have over 30 years retail experience, and have not worked in over 5 years, but am willing to consider any offer for part-time or full time...

cpan in Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

University of Science in Philadelphia (USP)?

How are the programs there? I want to go there for pharmacy and i wanted to know how the programs and people are over there.

Pharmacist salary with payroll tax

How much money do you make as a pharmacist with payroll tax?

Updated 63 months ago

Pharmacist Salary tax included - 1 Reply

what is the average salary for a pharmacist including salary tax

Ra in Charlottesville, Virginia

Updated 63 months ago

Pre-Pharmacy Advice - 2 Replies

Hi there. I'm very interested in pharmacy and would love to attend Touro in Vallejo. When I checked the prerequisites, I found that I need 8 or 9...

patriciagala in Herndon, Virginia

Updated 63 months ago

Which of these universities is should i choose for pharmacy school? - 1 Reply

1. University of the Sciences in Philadelphia 2. Temple University 3. Drexel University

sujsridhar in Cardiff, United Kingdom

pharmacy lisence from uk to usa

dose anyone know how a masters of pharmacy lisence from the uk transfers to the united states.

Mary in Houston, Texas

Graduate pharmacist intern looking for an internship!

Hi, I've recently graduated from pharmacy school & passed all my boards. HOWEVER, i need an additional 600 hours of internship in order to receive...

m0wna in Manila, Philippines

Updated 63 months ago

Eager to work for my pharmacy internship - 1 Reply

I am a licensed pharmacist in my home country and I have earned the FPGEC certification. I am looking for a pharmacy internship position in USA. I am...

jerotmullinQFB in Humble, Texas

Updated 63 months ago

Need advice on finding a job in Pharmacy as a pharmacy graduate without license. - 7 Replies

I am a PharmD graduate not licensed yet due to circumstances beyond my control. I don't have an intern license either. Would like to work part-time...

crn in New Berlin, Wisconsin

Updated 63 months ago

Info on MPJE and patient consultation exam in state of Wisconsin - 1 Reply

Hello!!!Is there anybody who could give me an idea about NAPLEX,MPJE AND CONSULTATION EXAMS in state of Wisconsin? Any suggestions on what's the...

Pharmacam in Owings Mills, Maryland

Updated 64 months ago

pharmacist - 2 Replies

I am 26 years old and thinking about returning to school to become a pharmacist. I know that this career would be a good fit for me. However I am...

Divya Tre in Queens, New York

PharmD

Im a high school senior interested in a PharmD course. Im curious about the salary given in NY and in India, the amount of job opputunities that are...

jennifer in Kanpur, India

Updated 65 months ago

vacations - 2 Replies

On average how many vacations can you have if you are a pharmacist

matt mercer in Eugene, Oregon

How to afford Tuition to become a pharmacist

I'm 22 and half way done with my pharmacy tech schooling/cert in oregon. I plan to work for at least a year in a pharmacy before attempting Oregon...

James Villarreal in Houston, Texas

Updated 65 months ago

seeking a position - 3 Replies

i am a foreign pharmacy graduate who has completed all requirements and obtained a license in new jersey but I do not have much experience except for...

RPH in Columbus, Ohio

Updated 65 months ago

Pharmacy Ownership - 2 Replies

Do pharmacists in the US prefer the current system of ownership of pharmacies by large supermarket groups, or the old pharmacist independent owned...

Nosa in Hyattsville, Maryland

Updated 66 months ago

Looking for VISA sponsorship for US PharmD graduate in New Jersey - 6 Replies

I am a Japanese female, graduated with Pharm.D in New York, recently licensed in NJ. I'm looking VISA sponsorship for a job as a pharmacist, willing...

Updated 66 months ago

Looking for pharmacist position in Middle GA area - 1 Reply

Need job

Graduate from India in San Francisco, California

Updated 67 months ago

looking for internship in CA - 3 Replies

I am a foreign pharmacy graduate from India. I have already acquired FPGEC certificate. I am searching H-1 sponsor to start my internship. Can any...

levy555@hotmail.com in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

looking for a a job abroad

i said i have a PHARM D, IT IS NOT VULGAR LANGUAGE

krprasad32 in Manchester, United Kingdom

Updated 67 months ago

I'M A B.PHARMACY GRADUATE WITH 1.9 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE FROM CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO FIND A PHARMACIST JOB IN ABROAD? - 2 Replies

Readily available

Updated 67 months ago

Pharmacist Job? - 1 Reply

Hello my name is Ashley. I am a licensed pharmacist in the state of New Jersey. I was wondering if there are any positions available as a Pharmacist...

Magnus

has anyone obtained a pharmacy degree "online"?

aloha! all ^ ^ i'm currently pursuing a career in pharmacy[pharmacist] "online", and i was just curious to know what associates and bachelors...

jb_vyas2008@yahoo.com in Vadodara, India

To find my classmate of A. R college of pharmacy VV nagar ( year 1986 to 1990 )

If any body from A.r college of pharmacy at US/Canada. Pl. contact me on my email ID Best Regards Jitendra

John Sobieski in Sicklerville, New Jersey

Updated 68 months ago

Looking for pharmacist jobs in New Jersey - 1 Reply

Looking for a hospital or a retail pharmacist opening in New Jersey.

veenu in Vijayawada, India

d pharm

i am pharmacist completed my d pharm in vijayawada. how can i search 4 jobs

karthik kumar in madurai, India

pharm D

if pharm D comes to india, whats the scope of M.pharm?

lally simon in Westfield, New Jersey

Updated 68 months ago

seeking a position - 2 Replies

i am a foreign pharmacy graduate and i am looking for a job as an intern in hospital or retail.I have been trying for a job for the last seven months...

Spat in South Amboy, New Jersey

Updated 69 months ago

week end pharmacist positions in NJ - 1 Reply

I am currently looking for pharmacist position for week ends and holidays only. kindly contact me if there are any such opportunities in New Jersey.

Jelena Filipovic in Belgrade, Serbia

Updated 69 months ago

intern in Philadelphia - 1 Reply

Hi all, I am a foreign pharmacist, I passed FPGEE and got my FPGEC certificate. I have a work permit and don't need sponsorship. I am looking for...

kamalbhatiamed in Karnal, India

Updated 69 months ago

I'M A B.PHARMACY GRADUATE WITH 1.9 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE FROM INDIA, CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO FIND A PHARMACIST JOB IN ABROAD? - 1 Reply

Readily available

Lesley King in Nationwide, California

Pharmacy Manager needed in scenic Northern CA.

Located in scenic Northern California! Near the beach, hours from Tahoe, and steps from gourmet restaurants and shopping. The Pharmacy Manager is...

pharmacist in San Diego, California

Updated 70 months ago

pharmacisi - 3 Replies

I am looking for a job in long island area I have not worked for the past 6 years because i had kids back to back I want to go back now as a part...

Sidra in West Palm Beach, Florida

Updated 70 months ago

considering becoming a pharmacist - 7 Replies

I am 28yrs old and am considering going back to school to become a pharmacist. I already have a B.A in marketing but with this economy I am looking...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.