Comments (7)

Marina in Trbovlje, Slovenia

42 months ago

No I haven't.
Are You pharmacist as well?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

I am doing some practice in Slovenia right now, but it's not a PhD. I am looking for that still. There are many PhD programs in Europe, but I would like to do that in USA. In which field of pharmacy do you want to do the research?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

I am interested in pharmacoepidemiology. What I do is actually practice after which i have to do the slovenian state exam test and work here as a pharmacist. And where do you study pharmacy in USA? Can you maybe ask your professors how does it goes for PhD programs at your university?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

phd in Tromsø, Norway

39 months ago

we have a strong clinical pharmacy research group here. They do a lot of pharmacoepidemiology. It's not the U.S. but you won't get a better paid PhD position than in Norway

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Marina in Ljubljana, Slovenia

39 months ago

Hi, Thanks for the information, can You please contact me on my e-mail?
marina_gorgieva@yahoo.com.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

shravan in Pune, India

37 months ago

phd in Tromsø, Norway said: we have a strong clinical pharmacy research group here. They do a lot of pharmacoepidemiology. It's not the U.S. but you won't get a better paid PhD position than in Norway

me from india doing my masters in pharmacy..want to pursue ph.d in norway in pharmaceutics...could you mail me the eligibility criteria for doing phd ovr there n also tell me the fees details and scholarships if any..my mail id sravanthechamo@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Abubakar Siddique in Bangalore, India

33 months ago

i m going to complete my master in pharmacy(clinical pharmacy).. want to join Phd in europe, Us or in norway. sme 1 mail me details regarding tht.......? my mail id is getabu2u@gmail.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.