Looking for VISA sponsorship for US PharmD graduate in New Jersey

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

chandra sekhar in Hyderabad, India

58 months ago

yea i wanted to know every thing regarding pharm d programm in US.MEAN TUITION FEE, MONTHLY EXPENDITURE,TOTAL DURATION OF THE COURSE,TOTAL COURSE FEE FOR ALL FOUR YEARS.ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR STUDENTS OTHER THAN AMERICANS BECAUSE IM AN INDIAN.U CAN ALSO MAIL ME AT sekhar_walia@yahoo.com because i wont use this mail id frequently

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

sarcasm in Moorestown, New Jersey

58 months ago

really...do you also want 300k job offer with 60 days vacation...free company car...2 hour lunch breaks...AND a personal assistant? Let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

chandu in Hyderabad, India

58 months ago

yea sir i agree with u but wat about admission criteria?u didnt mentioned about tat and may i know who r u nd wer u 4rm?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nosa in Hyattsville, Maryland

58 months ago

Chandu,
You need to check the schools' websites individually to see whether they have such program. Some schools provide scholarships for international students. You may also want to start using correct English grammar, for example:
- it is "that", not "tat"
- it is "where", not "wer"
- it is "from", not "4rm"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

CHANDU in Hyderabad, India

58 months ago

YEA SIR UR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...I USED THOSE BECAUSE I WAS IN A BIT HURRY THATS WHY, I AM SO SORRY SIR.YEA SIR I KNOW ONE SCHOOL NAMED USC SCHOOL OF PHARMACY.I GUESS ITS IN CALIFORNIA.AND ALSO I HAVE GONE THROUGH THAT ADMISSION CRITERIA TOO IT SAID THAT WE NEED TO GIVE IELTS AND GRE TOO.SO INSTEAD OF THAT ANY OTHER POSSIBILITES...?CAN U PLEASE GIVE THE CORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT THAT...PLZ SIR I AM REQUESTING YOU SIR.THANK YOU FOR SPENDING TIME ON READING MY MAILS AND REPLYING TO THEM THANK YOU SOO MUCH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

You may want to apply for PhD program. Most PhD programs provides financial reimbursement for the students, you do not need to pay tuition fee. Applying for a PhD program is not easy but I know there are a lot of international students are accepted in the programs. Check these links and if you have questions, you should email the school directly (find their contact information on their website)

www.pharmacyschools.com/
www.pharmacy.pitt.edu/programs/gradprog/finance/support.lasso
www.pharmacy.arizona.edu/programs/graduate/cost.php
www.pharmacy.arizona.edu/programs/graduate/cost.php

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.