Looking for a graduate pharmacist internship position in Kansas City

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Samantha E in Blue Springs, Missouri

65 months ago

I am an educated pharmacist and chemist who has extensive experience in all areas of retail pharmacy. This includes such things as high-volume dispensing, pharmacy management, pharmacy finances, pharmacy personnel as well as doctor-requested written consultations and medication reviews.

I am an Australian here on a standard tourist visa and have been here, off and on, for nearly two years. I have taken and easily passed my FPGEE and have my FPGEC certificate and am eligible for the E-3 visa that allows me to work in the USA indefinitely. This visa is very different from the H1-B in that in order for me to obtain one, all I need from an employer is a letter demonstrating intent-to-hire as well as a brief, online form filed with the Department of Labor.. There are no financial or legal commitments required of my employer and, in some cases (such as in Missouri) little or no internship time may be required.

Of course English is my native tongue but my extended family is of German and Dutch origin and therefore, I am able to speak German as well.

It is my intention to remain in the USA with my fiancé. We are in a stable relationship (and have been for several years). He is a professional as well (a scientist and also has a medical doctorate) and is stably employed here in Kansas City.

If you would be interested in a highly-qualified, competent pharmacist who is conscientious and cares about the quality work she produces and the welfare of her patients, then please contact me for further information or to schedule an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.