NEED A PLACE TO DO MY INTERNSHIP

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 138)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Sara in Fort Worth, Texas

81 months ago

Hello, u said that u passed the FPGEE, so can u please tell me from where u studied the clinical, since it is about 35% from the total score
thanks for yr help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

annette in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

that was all i read and i made it. i also made my toefl ibt. its your choice. there is some clinical pharm in the Manan H Shroff theory.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

roma in Brooklyn, New York

76 months ago

annette in Houston, Texas said: that was all i read and i made it. i also made my toefl ibt. its your choice. there is some clinical pharm in the Manan H Shroff theory.

Hi Annette,
I just passed FPGEE exams my following exam will be toefl ibt. please give me some tips for that exam.i ll b very thankfull .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

roma in Brooklyn, New York

76 months ago

Hi,
please tell me if anybody knows about requirement of pharmacy intern in ny.
i m already working in chain pharmacy as a technician but i want to change my position as a intern.
I passed FPGEE exam. PLease help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

reddy in Dothan, Alabama

76 months ago

I have cleared my fpge exam in June 2008 and yet to clear toefl-ibt. I am looking to start Pharmacy intern in Florida. Please let me know if anyone knows any information with regards to pharmacy intern positions in Florida. Florida allows to do start intern jobs if you just have passed fpge exam irrespective of toefl.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

luluba in Brooklyn, New York

76 months ago

Hi Roma,
I live in NY too. I want to try FPGEE exam in June 2009. I wanna ask you if you have some study materials for sale. Did you have to take some classes when you work as a technician? Or diploma from your country was enough for it.? I`m sorry I can`t help you with internship...
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

udhaya arul in Mississauga, Ontario

75 months ago

reddy in Dothan, Alabama said: I have cleared my fpge exam in June 2008 and yet to clear toefl-ibt. I am looking to start Pharmacy intern in Florida. Please let me know if anyone knows any information with regards to pharmacy intern positions in Florida. Florida allows to do start intern jobs if you just have passed fpge exam irrespective of toefl.

Hi Reddy,I plan to take FPGEE in June 2009.But I have to start my ECE.If u r from India,Can u pls.tell me how to go abt it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

azuka ginigeme in Kingston, United Kingdom

74 months ago

hey guys,
am i just signed up and i think we all have the same desires in life..to be succesful pharmacist. i intend to take the FPGEE exam in june 2009, presently in the uk, pls can anyone kindly inform me on the ncessary books to get.currently, i have the comprehensive pharmacy review...anyone knows name and how to purchase the management book? your responnses is highly appreciated. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MUMTAZ JABEEN in Los Angeles, California

74 months ago

what is toefl , every one massage says that after fpgec ,I take toefl , in june 2009 I have plan to take fpgec but I dont have any
idea what is toefl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

M.Seraj in Falls Church, Virginia

72 months ago

Hi
For all the pharmacists who want to take the FPGEE test n 2009. it will be n April 14 not n June.If anyone knows which book has all the branches for that test specially clinical,Please let me know cause I got CPR but it doesnt have all the details for FPGEE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

annette in Hampton, Virginia

72 months ago

Toefl is a computer based test of use of speaking and writing and listening skills in english. it is a 4hr based test. if u go to this weblink, u will find all the info u need about it plus u can even register and find the closest location to u where u can take the test. My advice is take it before the fpgee exam as it sometimes can be a pain if after u make the fpgee, then u cant proceed without the toefl. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Any ideas about the Naplex and law in VA. i need to take it in a couple of months (2months) need any help or advice from all, books, references for the law....Basically anything u think will help is highly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Hi annette,
I think comprehensive pharmacy review 6th edition will be useful for Naplex.

viral in Mansfield, Ohio

72 months ago

hi my name is viral thaker. i got intern license from Florida any one guide me how i have to find internship job and i have taken TOEFL pbt and tse and waiting for result.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ayi in Fairfax, Virginia

71 months ago

Hi, I think you can try Remington 6 edition., and Dr, Dutta.,

sush in Milpitas, California

70 months ago

Hi,

Iam planning to take fpgee exam in oct09. plz let me know what books i need to refer and some tips how to start for it.

70 months ago

Hi, I'm gonna take FPGEE exam in April 14. I bought Review for pharmacy licensing Exam (Dr.Dutta),lippincott's,Reference Guide For The Foreign Pharmacy Licensing Exam-Theory and CPR but I found Dr.Dutta'sbook is the easiest one and the theory.Good Luck

70 months ago

txs seraj for ur guidance and good luck to you.

70 months ago

Hi Sush, the most important chapters for FPGEE: Hypertension,Heart Failure,Coronary Artery Disease,Cardiac Arrythmia,thromboembolic,Asthma&COPD and Infectious Disease.there r others but you have to tell me which book you have

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

M.Seraj in Falls Church, Virginia said: Hi Sush, the most important chapters for FPGEE: Hypertension,Heart Failure,Coronary Artery Disease,Cardiac Arrythmia,thromboembolic,Asthma&COPD and Infectious Disease.there r others but you have to tell me which book you have

hi seraj,

currently i dont have any books. well i have got some notes n cds while browsing. iam giving the link to u it may be helpful.

also guide me which books we need to refer other than CPR and for clinical and management which book r u referring.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

siraj
while trying to post the link its not accepting let me know how can i send it to u. currently i will have an overlook on chapters mentioned by u. Well in a day or 2 iam geeting 5th edition CPR.

70 months ago

Hi, Actually,I got 6th CPR , Dr Dutta from this link www.pharmainfo.net/pharmacists-zone/fpgee-study-guide . I think this link will help you fpgee.brighterplanet.org/

70 months ago

As advice try to study from now

70 months ago

Hi siraj, is it we need to refer both CPR and Dutta or only CPR is sufficient.

70 months ago

Siraj,

I got 2nd edition of lipincott review guide is it ok which is the latest version.

70 months ago

Hi sush,my lippincot is the 4th edition.I've studied from it Neurodegenerative D.,Antidepressant, Epilepsy,Pituitary and thyroid,Gastrointestinal and Antiemetic Drugs & Anti inflammatory . that's for I couldn't find those in Dutta and CPR is hard to study.

70 months ago

I'm not very sure about what we have to study and the FPGEE blueprint is not clear to me.CPR is for NAPLEX but also it has the major subjects for FPGEE . Dutta has the important items and make u focus more than CPR

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

Hi Siraj,

Well days r nearing for ur exam. hope u r prepared and doing revision. Good luck for u. once u finish ur exams plz let me know ur experience. Also what book u referred for clinical. and we need to study entire pharmacology as u said it is not clear in FPGEE blueprint.

70 months ago

Thanks Sush, sure after exam I'll tell you everything. I'll be with u till u finish your exam too.About clinical,Dutta,lippincot and theory cover the 4 branches but untill now I'm not sure that they cover all the details in blueprint.make the exam earlier make me studying just the important items.

dina in Oakland, California

69 months ago

sush in Milpitas, California said:
Hi,
Iam planning to take fpgee exam this year also,So can we share the information about the usefull books? because i strated to serch about 10 days ago ,but i still confused which one will be more closer to the latest blueprint requirements.
i live in California also as you.
thanks

69 months ago

Hi,
I need your advice for books recommendation for both FPGEE and TOEFL as you had passed both of two.
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ann in Hampton, Virginia

69 months ago

I used mannan schroff, most people used both mannan schroff and comprehensive pharmacy. focus on whichever one u have now as the time is alread too close for u to be hunting for books. for toefl, i used kaplan toefl ibt book with cd.
My advice, calm down abd be composed, u will need that more than any book u can ever read. be sytematic in your reading and i wish you success.

piera in Rome, Italy

69 months ago

hello everybody
its the first time i hear about the FPGEE. i didnt know it was possible work as a pharmacist in USA if you are a foreign pharmacist.
dont you have to be a US citizen or have a green card to be licenced as a pharmacist in any state of US?

thank you very much
and GOOD LUCK to everyone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Thanks to all those who participated in this forum providing support and relevantr guidiance to people who seek for help n direction.since i started this forum, i feel obligated to say thank you all

69 months ago

Piera in Rome, no u dont need to be a citizen, some companies apply for work permit for you if you do not already have the requires immigration status.

piera in Rome, Italy

69 months ago

thank you annette !!!
i will look for more info about the exam and i will keep reading this interesting forum.
thanks again

bye

69 months ago

Hi dina,Well I still did not purchase any books. But planning to go for CPR /or dutt, Mannon shroff for management. currently iam referring lipincot (2nd edition) but for clinical part iam not clear abt it. If any information i get i will share with u.

bye

69 months ago

[Hi udya,
Me too from India, plz can u share with me abt ECE. I need to apply for it.

txs

69 months ago

sush in Milpitas, California said: Hi dina,Well I still did not purchase any books. But planning to go for CPR /or dutt, Mannon shroff for management. currently iam referring lipincot (2nd edition) but for clinical part iam not clear abt it. If any information i get i will share with u.

bye

hi Such,
i got Manan book for Q&A . I also bought CPR 6 edition.but i'm not sure yet about clinical , manegment and social parts.
if you have any idea ,please,let me know.
thanks

RArora in Amsterdam, New York

69 months ago

M.Seraj in Falls Church, Virginia said: Hi annette,
I think comprehensive pharmacy review 6th edition will be useful for Naplex.

Hi
I am thinking of giving FPGEE in October 2009...If you have any advise about what to study from which book, Please let me know.

thanks

69 months ago

annette in Houston, Texas said: read everything Manan H Shroff has on FPGEC. it really help. i dont want to discourage you however i really could not and did not read comprehensive pharmacy review, prints were too small and it looked to volumptious for just one book. but Manan H Shroff had larger prints and the pages seemed to turn quicker and had a better understanding of it and guess what, the questions were not too far from what the book had to offer. was a great thing for me to have. you could try it and if u still feel like u need more, then supliment with whatever u like. for me, its Manan H Shroff that did the magic for me.

Hi Annette,
I heard Dr dutta is also good book to refer..What do you say ???

Menna Seraj in Falls Church, Virginia

69 months ago

Hi Rakhi,I got dutta and I found it more easier than CPR.I'm gonna take FPGEE n April.

69 months ago

All the best to you..So should I buy Dr Dutta ? I have CPR fifth edition...I saw Dr Duttta is 175 dollar and a package of book , QA DVD and BPR CD for $249..Should I order all three ?

69 months ago

I bought just the book ,I have QA by Mannon .not sure which one is better.

69 months ago

Thanks for your quick response..You might be doing revision these days ..i don't want to trouble you by asking tons of questions..may be I will wait till you give your exam than I can ask you all my queries..

69 months ago

sush in Milpitas, California said: hi seraj,

currently i dont have any books. well i have got some notes n cds while browsing. iam giving the link to u it may be helpful.

also guide me which books we need to refer other than CPR and for clinical and management which book r u referring.

Hi Sush,

Can you please send the link or questions you have at arorarakh@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Hi Seraj,

Good luck for ur exams. Do well. Be calm. Let me know how was ur exams.

bye

69 months ago

Thanx sush, sure I will

danana in Oakland, California

69 months ago

sush in Milpitas, California said: Hi Seraj,

Good luck for ur exams. Do well. Be calm. Let me know how was ur exams.

bye

Hi Such
Did you find any material for clinical and manegement or not yet?
plaese keep in touch

69 months ago

Hi Danana,
Hey sorry for delay. No I have not found yet but Iam sure Iam going to stuck with CPR and as per others opinion I will be referring Remington. there is one book for clinical pharmacy go to the below mentioned link.

books.google.com/books?id=UA9tAAAAMAAJ&q=clinical+pharmacy+by+roger&dq=clinical+pharmacy+by+roger&pgis=1

Well howz ur progress and let me know ur plans of referring books.

bye

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.