NJ jobs vs. relocating to another state - Suggestions?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Unemployed NJ RPh in Leonia, New Jersey

40 months ago

Hello all,

I graduated with my PharmD May of last year, got licensed at the end of October , and have been unemployed since licensure. I've come to this forum to seek some advice regarding opportunities in and outside of NJ - what states seem to have more "openings" for pharmacists? I am open to both retail and hospital, though I do prefer hospital more. The reason I ask is because my 90 days to transfer my NAPLEX scores are almost up and I am now contemplating relocation (it's much cheaper to score transfer vs. reciprocate). I welcome and appreciate any help/suggestions. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pharmacyjobs in Clifton, New Jersey

39 months ago

Unemployed NJ RPh in Leonia, New Jersey said: Hello all,

I graduated with my PharmD May of last year, got licensed at the end of October , and have been unemployed since licensure. I've come to this forum to seek some advice regarding opportunities in and outside of NJ - what states seem to have more "openings" for pharmacists? I am open to both retail and hospital, though I do prefer hospital more. The reason I ask is because my 90 days to transfer my NAPLEX scores are almost up and I am now contemplating relocation (it's much cheaper to score transfer vs. reciprocate). I welcome and appreciate any help/suggestions. Thank you.

Please email me your resume @ pharmacyjobsnj@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.