New grad in May looking for a retail/hospital position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Steve in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

Hello all,

I am about to graduate in May this year and am interested in any position in pharmacy. The primary location I am looking at is the NJ, New York City area. Would also be interested in the Washington D.C, Virginia area. Thanks for looking!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rward_wrc@sbcglobal.net Nurse Recruiter in Dayton, Ohio

70 months ago

Hi there...I recruit pharmacists in various areas throughout the U.S. Currently hiring new grads into hospital environments in Louisiana with sign-on bonuses, relocation assistance and great shifts! Send me an email to stay connected.

Rashica
rward@wardrecruitingconnections.com
www.wardrecruitingconnections.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rward_wrc@sbcglobal.net in Dayton, Ohio

70 months ago

Hi Steve,

Wanted to let you know that I now have pharmacist openings in the Virginia area that might consider a new graduate. Let me know if you would be interested? Send me an email.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rward in Dayton, Ohio

69 months ago

Hi there- I hadn't heard from you....wondered had you come across a great opportunity yet?

rward@wardrecruitingconnections.com

jbur@burzynskies.com in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

69 months ago

Steve in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hello all,

I am about to graduate in May this year and am interested in any position in pharmacy. The primary location I am looking at is the NJ, New York City area. Would also be interested in the Washington D.C, Virginia area. Thanks for looking!

We need to talk because I might be able to help you. I am always coming across pharmacy opportunities. bur@burzynskies.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Susan in Laurel, Maryland

32 months ago

Hey Rashica, this is susan, due to graduate from pharmacy school in two weeks time. I will take up any pharmacy position in the maryland/washington dc/viginia area. Please let me know when somthing comes up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joy M. Williams in Chicago, Illinois

24 months ago

Hello,

I am a registered pharmacist in Illinois, seeking employment opportunities in hospital pharmacy. I am currently employed with CVS/pharmacy and looking for something more clinical. I am open to positions that may require relocation but I prefer the Chicagoland area.

Does anyone know of any openings?

Taha Khan in Paramus, New Jersey

20 months ago

I am a PharmD candidate due to graduate in 2 weeks from Rutgers University, NJ. I am looking for staff pharmacist positions in the New Jersey or Texas areas, as I will be taking the MPJE for both those states in June. I am open to retail or hospital-based positions. My prior experience has been primarily in the hospital setting, as I've been a part-time pharmacy technician at Hackensack University Medical Center for the past 4 years. Please let me know if there are any opportunities anyone knows of here.

Barbara in Bradenton, Florida

19 months ago

Hi, I am due to graduate from Pharmacy school in two weeks. I am looking for a hospital or ambulatory care job in the Washington DC area. Please let me know if something comes up. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.