Pharmacist jobs in Ethiopia

Comments (3)

Ethiopiawit in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

Hi. I am currently exploring the possiblities of pursuing a Pharmacist degree here in the US and then hope to move to Addis upon completeing my degree. Can you offer some advice on how the job market is for Pharmacists (possible salary range) and what opportunities for growth there are in Addis (lack of pharmacies, medications etc)? I would like to understand from someone that is in Addis before I make the decision to move forward with a Pharmacist degree. Any information you can give me would be highly appreciated.

ethiopiawit pharmacist in addis in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

41 months ago

Ethiopiawit in Houston, Texas said: Hi. I am currently exploring the possiblities of pursuing a Pharmacist degree here in the US and then hope to move to Addis upon completeing my degree. Can you offer some advice on how the job market is for Pharmacists (possible salary range) and what opportunities for growth there are in Addis (lack of pharmacies, medications etc)? I would like to understand from someone that is in Addis before I make the decision to move forward with a Pharmacist degree. Any information you can give me would be highly appreciated.

Hi it is modest to run your own pharmacy in addis other wise it will be naive to seek employment after training in usa and here in ethiopia. Salary is around 1800 birr per month for a beginner if you can find a job in addis. Usually beginners can find a job in remote parts of Ethiopia otherwise the addis pharmacist maket looks like saturated. By the way to open your own pharmacy you have to have five years work experience. Hence it would be ideal after working those five years in US and having suffiecient seed capital you can move to addis.

Lemessa in Ethiopia

2 months ago

I need a job in pharmacy search for me.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.