QUESTIONS ABOUT FPGEE ELIGIBILITY

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

kat in Kissimmee, Florida

50 months ago

hi. im a filipino graduate of pharmacy (4 year course). i know i should take up FPGEE before working as pharmacist in the USA. i would just like to know if anybody here got an FPGEC certificate? i was realy wondering if i need to take up additional courses or units for me to be able to have the certificate? thank you so much for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Loren in Makati, Philippines

49 months ago

Hi,

Im FPGEC Certified. Took the FP last Dec 2007. Its hard to get a job in the US now that there are increasing number of US pharm grads. Our luck is slim.
Read the blueprint from NABP website. (nabp.net) and here you will find the requirements. Its important that you are a 2003 below graduate. This shows that the Pharmacy curriculum you attained in College is US equivalent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kat in Kissimmee, Florida

49 months ago

i just graduated,:( and plans in taking up additional units in the US for me to have a pharmacy education equivalent to US grads. so, have you ever worked as pharmacist in the US?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

honey in Seoul, Korea, Republic of

41 months ago

hi
am studying bpharm 3rd yr. i would like to know whether bpharm+MS in clinical pharmacy candidate is eligible for writing NAPLEX & FPGEE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

honey in Seoul, Korea, Republic of

41 months ago

hi
am studying bpharm 3rd yr. i would like to know whether a person with Bpharm+MS is eligible for writing NAPLEX & FPGEE or not

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

shilpasankarapu@gmail.com in Tirupati, India

37 months ago

hi, am shilpa from India. Am studying mpharm second year(pharmacology). I heard that 4 year bpharm + 2 year mpharm course is not sufficient to write FPGEE exam.so what should i do now if I have to write FPGEE exam. please help me. waiting for ur reply.
Thank U.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.