Starting Salary for Retail Pharmacist?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Phillies86 in Marlton, New Jersey

73 months ago

How much do Retail Pharmacist usually start at (Walgreens, CVS, ect.), specifically in New Jersey?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (214) / No (47) Reply - Report abuse

mary danso in Arlington, Texas

73 months ago

How much do Retail Pharmacist usually start at (Walgreens, CVS, ect.), specifically in dallas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Capnroo in Tallahassee, Florida

73 months ago

In the Atlanta area, if you are a floating pharmacist (working in more than 1 store) you will start at $53.25 an hour

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No Reply - Report abuse

aluwani in Pretoria, South Africa

72 months ago

i want to know how much a starting pharmacologist earn in south africa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Ly in Worcester, Massachusetts

65 months ago

Phillies86 in Marlton, New Jersey said: How much do Retail Pharmacist usually start at (Walgreens, CVS, ect.), specifically in New Jersey?

For floating pharmacist, you will start at $56.00/hour with Walgreen in MA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

kiduva in Quincy, Massachusetts

64 months ago

I like to know what is starting salary of a retail pharmacist in Quincy ,MA area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

McKenzie in Arlington, Texas

33 months ago

On the other hand, I can't complain. I graduated from the University of Tennessee in 2005, and in just six years my salary has increased 35,000 bucks. Another surprise I found out is salaries for pharmacists aren't really adjusted based on geographical area. I was visiting a friend in California, and the pharmacist and I were talking and it turned out we made the same salary. 124,000 goes a lot farther in Texas and Tennessee than California. Another concern is the dramatic increase in pharmacy schools starting. U of TN was really geared toward clinical pharmacy and taking an active role in patient care, rounding with the MD's. I'm afraid these schools are going to turn out sub-par pharmacists and wind up pushing us back to the basement and not on patient floors.

I'm interested to hear comments or opinions about overloading the nation with
pharmacy schools.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.