pharmacy in UAE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 179)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

angie in Warsaw, Poland

41 months ago

Karol in Gdansk, Poland said: Hi everybody
Does anybody from EU Pharmacist pass exam in Ministry of healf in UEA and become a recognized Pharmacist there? I am deeply interested in re-location to UEA and working as Pharmacist there, but firstly I must pass exam, does anybody pass exam last time from EU Pharmacist?
Please send me direct to : zolty80(at)tlen.pl
regards

have you relocated to UAE? I am thinking of relocating too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

adimasu in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

41 months ago

I'M adimasu teketel,27yrs old.i have 4 years exprience.now i'm working @ pharmaceutical fund and supply agency.i want to work in fareast countries so that,would you tell me how to get the chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

raki in Hyderabad, India

41 months ago

hi, i done my M.pharma pharmacology from india and working as clinical pharmacist since 1 yr. would you help me regarding list of documents that are required to sit the exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

shaimaaa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

40 months ago

bvkuukmg

mo in London, United Kingdom

40 months ago

mel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: hi i have sat and passed the MOH UAE exams and can help you. i am a MPharm graduate with a PharmD from the UK, and now live in dubai. i have spent a lot of time in the ministry of health and therefore know all there is to know about passing this exam. the dates for the exam are released about 6-8weeks before the exam itself and there are 3 papers to sit, arabic, pharmacology and law. there is a list of documents that are required to sit the exam. if you send me your email address i will forward the required documents and be able to help you further.

Hi Mel, Im from Leicester, I am interested in working in Dubai. Please send me any documents or info u may have. also what is the salary scale? email me at: info@prescribingconsultant.co.uk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ligi in Coimbatore, India

40 months ago

mel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: hi i have sat and passed the MOH UAE exams and can help you. i am a MPharm graduate with a PharmD from the UK, and now live in dubai. i have spent a lot of time in the ministry of health and therefore know all there is to know about passing this exam. the dates for the exam are released about 6-8weeks before the exam itself and there are 3 papers to sit, arabic, pharmacology and law. there is a list of documents that are required to sit the exam. if you send me your email address i will forward the required documents and be able to help you further.

i would like to know whether its possible for fresher M.pharm post graduate in pharmacy practice to write MOH and HAAD exam?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Angel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

40 months ago

Hi,I am a graduate Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, but I was not able to take my licensure exam in Philippines, is there any chance I can qualified to get MOH,DOH or HAAD exams here in Dubai? Please response. Thank yoU!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bensonreddy in Madras, India

39 months ago

hi my name is benson i have completed B.pharm(4 years) on 2007 and worked in a retailer 18 months(full time). i joined Pharm. D(post baccalaureate)- 3 years. Means while i also work in a pharmacy as a part time. I,ve got sound knowledge about the clinical point of of view and patient care. i would like to work in DUBAI or in any UAE. please guide me wot should i do to migrate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

imtiyaz in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

39 months ago

first u will do apply for visit visa dubai at dubai visa processing centre plz do check website dvpc ok after getting visit visa or tourist visa will come to uae & appearing moh exam mean while may be u will get job of pharmacist ok moh will take three paper first arabic second pharmacy [pharmacology]third is pharmacy law ok

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rashid Khan in New Delhi, India

38 months ago

hi I am the student of B Pharama in Delhi and Ia m going to finish my study and get my degree very soon. I am also working in pharmacy as a part time job and I love my job. I am looking job in Dubai as a pharmacist. If you have any recuriment so please contact me on my e mail adress rashid.khan@35yahoo.in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

salem in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

38 months ago

Hi Mel, its really nice of you. i don't know if u still check this site, if so shall i forward my email address? many thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shazia akram in Manchester, United Kingdom

38 months ago

Hi Mel,
Hope your well. I am also interested in any information you may have on how to register in dubai. Please could you email me on shazia_akram84@hotmail.co.uk.
Many thanks in anticipation
Shazia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JABIR.PP in Mumbai, India

38 months ago

am B.pharmacist . now i have 2year(IN AUG 2011) experience,PLEASE INFORM ME THE DATE OF NEXT MOH EXAM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

neer in Mumbai, India

38 months ago

brothe can u tell me what is a procedure to join a company in livya on the bases of B pharma

ligi in Vadodara, India

38 months ago

hi mel,I too need to know the formalities regarding the exams.If you could pls email me to this address ligianthony141@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sanjay jalkhare in Iceland

38 months ago

Dubai, United Arab Emirates"]i am new in dubai. i finished Dpharm (Diploma in Pharmacy).i need a job in dubai.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

bahaa matar in Beirut, Lebanon

38 months ago

Hi, I am bahaa Eldine nazih Matar I am a pharmacist with a Master degrre have a 4 years experience ,I Have been working in own pharmacy and now I would like to work in Dubai in a position in my degree . Hope to reply soon.
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HonneySaidson in Leicester, United Kingdom

37 months ago

Asfer in Oldham, United Kingdom said: I am Asfer from UK, I am also trying to get into dubai and I am paying my first visit to the UAE health ministry on the 19th of december to get all the info and exam dates and to put my application in for the exams, let me know if anyone wants to accompany me, regards.

Dear Asfer, my name is Hani and I'm 22 yrs old. I am from the UK aswell. I'm a qualified pharmacists and currently working in a community pharmacy. You mentioned that you will be visiting the UAE health ministry to find out about exam dates. Can you explain to me, what exams you have to do and what application forms you have to fill in.. and is that something you have to do to get a job in Dubai. Kind regards Hani. keep me posted on my email; Hani.said@hotmail.co.uk

HonneySaidson in Leicester, United Kingdom

37 months ago

salem in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia said: Hi Mel, its really nice of you. i don't know if u still check this site, if so shall i forward my email address? many thanks

Hey, My name is Hani and I'm from the UK aswell, just noticed what mel wrote.. I was wonderding if it is possible to forward you my email aswell, and I could get the information aswell about the exams and the requirements. Thank you .. My email is ; Hani.said@hotmail.co.uk

shahbaz in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

Dessalegn Bayeta in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia said: I am pharmacist with 1 year exprience in both retail and teaching areas.
If there is any pharmacy work, I am availably at any time
Thank you!!!!!!

hi, please send me your resume at bangorpharmacist@aol.com
Thanks

shahbaz in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

Shazia akram in Manchester, United Kingdom said: Hi Mel,
Hope your well. I am also interested in any information you may have on how to register in dubai. Please could you email me on shazia_akram84@hotmail.co.uk.
Shazia

Hi Shazia Im Pharmacist in New york. I have done PharmD from USA. Now I want to register in Dubai. If you got any help, can you please pass on to me as well. Any help will be highly appreciated. My maila is Bangorpharmacist@aol.com. Thanks

MJPharma in Satellite Provider

37 months ago

rabuali in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: I am a Pharmacist working in Abu Dhabi, UAE

To work in UAE you have to have a license and it differs in each emirate

- Abu Dhbai (capital) you have to go for HAAD exam www.haad.ae (the exam can be done online)
- Dubai you have to go for Ministry of Health and Dubai Health Authority exam
- Other emirates Ministry of Health exam

You can pass the test easily if you review the
- British National Formulary
- Pharmacy Review (Pharmacology chapter and few doses calculation will be requested)
- Law and regulation which is available in HAAD website

I just want to add that the pharmacy profession is not well recognized in this country, you get paid like a lab technician

I am a registered pharmacist here at the Philippines, and I'm having an exam sponsored by the comapany in your country and your posted statement is somehow beneficial to my situation. Could you have time to email me on how can I pass the MOH exam. You've mentioned a BNF but its a very general textbook to start with. Hope you could help me. pls contact me to below email.
mjanepharma_06@yahoo.com
Thank you very much and I appreciate your information.

bensonreddy in Madras, India

37 months ago

mel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: hi, ive moved to dubai recently and completed pharmacy in the UK and hope to work out in dubai. i was wondering exactly what documents need to be attested and from where and also where to get the application for the exam from. i also need to know how long this takes to do. the whole procedure seems a little overwhelming so any advice and or guidance that u can offer would be much appreciated. thanks

hi sir, am benson pharm.D from india now am attestation in all my required documents. Please let me know the further procedures regarding MOH. If any study materials available please let me knoe. Kindly help me. my E.mail id: mail2bensonreddy@yahoo.co.in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sk in Chatham, Ontario

37 months ago

where is it. I am ready to join with

shanavas in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

37 months ago

Wafa in Sydney, Australia said: Hi. Im an Australian pharmacist currently searching for a job in Dubai as a Pharmacist. I have 3 individual Bachelor Degrees in Pharmacy, Medical Science and Psychology. I have extensive experience in both hospital and retail pharmacy. For recruitment help please email me on wnagi@bigpond.com.au

halo you think dubai better than australia
no

NEDNEUMAN

37 months ago

I am hard working, able to work well in extreme pressurized environment in order to reach challenging corporate goals and objectives. Determined, reliable and independant nature , highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated. Highest degree of integrity, business ethics and honesty. Driven by values, actions characterized by honesty,integrity and wholehearted commitment to achieve objectives. Well developed communication skills. I am very much interested in joining your organization. I have more than four years successful experience in outside sales of pharmaceuticals and almost 20 years of retail, hospital and industrial pharmacy experience. I am B.S. in pharmacy. I completed my internship in hospital pharmacy & industrial pharmacy. I have a valid driver’s license. From 1997 I have worked in different pharmacies & hospitals on contract basis. I have completed a certificate course in computer support program from Career Blazers Learning Center. I have a versatile background and can fit many hats.
Please give me an opportunity to discuss my training and qualifications with you, as they relate to the position available.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours truly,
NED NEUMAN
POSHMENA@AOL.COM
100 ALCOTT PL.#13A,
BRONX,NY10475, USA.

bahaa matar in United Kingdom

37 months ago

Shazia akram in Manchester, United Kingdom said: Hi Mel,
Shazia

HI I am bAHAA MATAR PLEASE SEND ME ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE LICENSE EXAM AND ALL THE REQUIREMENTS AND ALSO THE DATE OF THE EXAM I WILL FLY TO DUBAI IN SEPTEMBER PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THAK YOU VERY MUCH

In_Sourcer in Manila, Philippines

37 months ago

rabuali in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: I am a Pharmacist working in Abu Dhabi, UAE

To work in UAE you have to have a license and it differs in each emirate

- Abu Dhbai (capital) you have to go for HAAD exam www.haad.ae (the exam can be done online)
- Dubai you have to go for Ministry of Health and Dubai Health Authority exam
- Other emirates Ministry of Health exam

You can pass the test easily if you review the
- British National Formulary
- Pharmacy Review (Pharmacology chapter and few doses calculation will be requested)
- Law and regulation which is available in HAAD website

I just want to add that the pharmacy profession is not well recognized in this country, you get paid like a lab technician

->>>> hello there! im from the Philippines. i read your post above.
i was just wondering if in abu dhabi, the haad exam is a licensure exam only for pharmacists? what is exam required for those wanting to work as pharmacy technicians? thanks for the info..great help :)

bahaa matar in United Kingdom

37 months ago

hi i am bahaa matar thank you for the infos plz i am waiting the dates of the exam.

jay in Mumbai, India

36 months ago

he iam in 1st year b.pharm n want to know wat r job apportanities in mumbai . will i have a bright future after b.pharm ?

NEDNEUMAN

36 months ago

POSHMENA@AOL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Yousif in Concord, Australia

36 months ago

Wafa in Sydney, Australia said: Hi. Im an Australian pharmacist currently searching for a job in Dubai as a Pharmacist. I have 3 individual Bachelor Degrees in Pharmacy, Medical Science and Psychology. I have extensive experience in both hospital and retail pharmacy. For recruitment help please email me on wnagi@bigpond.com.au

Hi Wafa, My name is Yousif, a community pharmacist based in Australia, Sydney too with similar ambitions. Would you contact me on joe@handyimports.com.au for quiries I have in regards to this relocation. Salam

SHAHWAR in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

36 months ago

HI i m doctor of pharmacy from Pkistan having no work experience but have complete documentation with asstestation. i m looking for registration by MOH in UAE and for this i need to do 2years of trainning. can u plz guide me from where i get this trainning? my id is sweetsourpisces@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

weng in Cavite, Philippines

36 months ago

hi mel, please can you give me some notes in arabic exam for pharmacy, should everybody take that exam even they dont understand arabic? here is my email ad cansin0_76@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

abul in Delhi, India

36 months ago

hi, this is the my email id ..... plz send me the MOH exam details ..........abulbarkat05@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

lidia tesfaye in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia

36 months ago

hi, am finishing my masters degree in pharmaceutics in addis ababa university and i graduated my bachelor from this university in 2009 with good grade. i want to work in industries in Dubai/UAE. can you help please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mekdiad in Ethiopia

36 months ago

whom shall we trust then????please please please......dont misguide Us
we are your brothers and sisters we only want to work and live like human being!we are searching our optimal place any where in the glob!please dont abuse communication channels like internet which have very great potential to solve our problems!!I beg all of you people to act genuinly and support your brothers and sisters!dont let down the needy people please again dot be greedy you think logically and support people genuinly!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

muzamil in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

36 months ago

i want to get job in kuwait.is there any one guide me

NED NEUMAN

36 months ago

I AM A REGISTERED PHARMACIST WITH A LOT OF EXPERIANCE IN HOSPITAL,RETAIL,SALES AND INDUSTRIAL PHARMACY.I AM A US CITIZEN.LOOKING FOR A JOB OF PHARMACIST ANY WHERE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NED NEUMAN

36 months ago

Norman Buckham in Pretoria, South Africa said: Hi Dessalegen,

Would you be interested in a retail Pharmacy position in Swaziland that is becoming available soon?

Kindly respond with CV/Resume to:

ezulwinipharm@telkomsa.net

Kind regards,

Norman Buckham

I am hard working, able to work well in extreme pressurized environment in order to reach challenging, pre-determined corporate goals and objectives. Determined, reliable and independent nature highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated. Highest degree of integrity, business ethics and honesty. Driven by values, actions characterized by honesty, integrity and wholehearted commitment to achieve objectives. Well developed communication skills. I am very much interested in joining your organization. I have more than four years successful experience in outside sales of pharmaceuticals and almost 20 years of retail, hospital and industrial pharmacy experience. I am B.S. in pharmacy. I completed my internship in hospital pharmacy & industrial pharmacy. I have a valid driver’s license. From 1997 I have worked in different pharmacies & hospitals on contract basis. I have completed a certificate course in computer support program from Career Blazers Learning Center. I have a versatile background and can fit many hats.
Please give me an opportunity to discuss my training and qualifications with you, as they relate to the position available.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours truly,
WORK EXPERIANCE
Jan.1997-Present;(NAFIS & JAMIL INC) I am a self-employed businessman who also worked as a consultant and an Advisor. I worked for different hospitals, pharmacies, chain drug stores and pharmaceutical laboratories.
Feb.1980-Dec. 1996;SARATOGA PHARMACY
• Worked as a manager of a drug store and a professional building (which incl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rajesh Kumar Sharma in India

36 months ago

Hi
I am Rajesh Kumar Sharma, I am M-Pharma in Pharmacology. currently working as assistant professor in reputed University in India.I have one 4 month teaching experience after bachelor degree and one year three months after master degree.I have published eight National and International research artical and Review artical. I am also Editor-in-chief of International Journal of esearch in Pharmacy and Science (IJRPS)www.ijrpsonline.com
I want to get job as a in academy or as pharmacist job in UAE or Dubai.please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

939 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

35 months ago

Abd elghader Alfallah in Libyan Arab Jamahiriya said: hi
iam graduate pharmacist from libya with total rank 68.21% i had work in private pharmacy and iam seeking job in UAE as hospital pharmacist, iam muslim with 25 years old
non married and i hope to find my opportunity in UAE.

Hello,
I am also a pharmacist and soon to take the HAAD exam. Just read your comment and i was wondering if you know the average rate or passing rate of HAAD exam in Abu Dhabi? As you have stated your Rank 68.21%. What do you mean by that rating?

939 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

35 months ago

Abd elghader Alfallah in Libyan Arab Jamahiriya said: hi
iam graduate pharmacist from libya with total rank 68.21% i had work in private pharmacy and iam seeking job in UAE as hospital pharmacist, iam muslim with 25 years old
non married and i hope to find my opportunity in UAE.

Hello,
I am also a pharmacist and soon to take the HAAD exam. Just read your comment and i was wondering if you know the average rate or passing rate of HAAD exam in Abu Dhabi? As you have stated your Rank 68.21%. What do you mean by that rating?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

natarache in Italy

35 months ago

Hi,i am Currently working in retail pharmacy and wants to work in dubai.i have an MA in pharmacy.If there is any pharmacy work,please contact me,thank you.

natarache in Italy

35 months ago

Hi,i am Currently working in retail pharmacy and wants to work in dubai.i have an MA in pharmacy.If there is any pharmacy work,please contact me,thank you.

muzamil in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

35 months ago

dear u have to pass m.o.h exam of uae .then u will work as incharge pharmacist in uae.or for dua ther is DH exam OTHER WISE U WILL B WORK AS TRAINEE PHARMACIST

srimathi.radhakrishnan88@gmail.com in Udagamandalam, India

35 months ago

Hello Sir,
I am srimathi doing my M.pharm Pharmaceutical chemistry. I would like to work in uk as pharmacist.Please do guide me. My course is ending by june so before that i would like to start preparing for the exams. Ur guidance will help me a lot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

alis in Rehovot, Israel

35 months ago

stephen NI in Huddersfield, United Kingdom said: hi. i'm a registered pharmacist in northern ireland which is part of the UK. my degree is from the PSNI which is equivalent to the rpsgb. im am interesed in working in another country where pharmacists are given more respect for the knowledge and professionalism and with a salary which complements this. if anyone has and info which could assist me please let me know.

if u find any country that will be given more respect for the knowledge and professionalism and a salary which complements all obove--good luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

waqar in Maumee, Ohio

34 months ago

Asfer in Oldham, United Kingdom said: I am Asfer from UK, I am also trying to get into dubai and I am paying my first visit to the UAE health ministry on the 19th of december to get all the info and exam dates and to put my application in for the exams, let me know if anyone wants to accompany me, regards.

I am Waqar from US and would like to know the exam material for the pharmacist and a detailed procedure to relocate in Dubai. If you have any info. please let me know.

Thanks,

Waqar

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

romi agrawal in Bharuch, India

34 months ago

Hello Freinds,

I am Romi from INDIA. I just completed my B.PHARMA. And now i want to do job in DUBAI. so what i have to do. Reply me soon on romi.agrawal87@gmail.com

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY FRIENDS.
THANKS.........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.