pharmacy in UAE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 109 of 109)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

raghav in Hyderabad, India

35 months ago

Samreen in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: hello,
People who wants to work in dubai...the first is to clear MOH....because without that one canno work in this country. the procedure to take this exam is to get your documents attested from UAE embassay in your country.following are the documents:
1) Pharmacy degree
2) 2 years experience letter
these two docs has to be atteated and other than these one has to provide:
1) Marksheet
2)Pharmacist License of own country
3)Detailed Resume
4) Visa copy
5) Passport copy

For Non-Arabs....they need to clear Arabic exam. arabic Exam is being taken mostly 3 weeks before....scientific and law exam.

For Scientific Exam best is to read: Comprehensive pharmacy Review. questions are mostly from Pharmacology and there are some calculations also.

For Law Exam all material is being provided on MOH website.

If anyone still have any queries feel free to ask..my email id is...samreen.shah@gmail.com

regards,

Im a B.Pharmacy graduate, can you let me know the pay scale in UAE for those who get registered by MOH, with two years of experience in my country.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

G.T in Ethiopia

35 months ago

Really this is a clear solid information Thank you very much!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Bushra in Manchester, United Kingdom

33 months ago

NEDNEUMAN said: POSHMENA@AOL.COM

Hi its Bushra, I have just graduated with Mpharm in the uk and want to move to dubai...what are the job opportunities like in dubai? and what's the salary like?

I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

raju bangar in Pune, India

33 months ago

hi mel, please can you give me some notes in arabic exam for pharmacy, should everybody take that exam even they dont understand arabic? here is my email ad raj.bangar8@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

krishna kumar in Bangalore, India

32 months ago

hi dear sir,
i have completed my b.pharm from al-ameen college of pharmacy bangalore.i want to work in dubai as hospital pharmacist/clinical pharmacist.......can you please tell me. is there short term course in dubai to become registered pharmacist?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

mansurimo.abrar@yahoo.in in Indore, India

31 months ago

Assalamo Alaykum sir,
Can you please send your e mail id on mansurimo.abrar@yahoo.in?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Hena in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

29 months ago

I have qualified as a pharmacist in the UK and moved to the UAE. I have 1 years experience which was my pre-registration experience but did not register to practice in UK as I moved away. Has anyone else applied for a HAAD licence or can guide me on how to apply for one as I dont hold a licence to practice in UK.

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

amit in Delhi, India

25 months ago

thanks for the information you all shared on this page... like others i am also a aspirant for dubai having some information. now with this all information im planning to visit dubai on visit visa for one month in MAR 2013.anyone interested in accompaning me is invited.I WANT TO ASK YOU ALL, IF THERE IS ANY OTHER OPTION ALSO WHERE WE ALL DUBAI ASPIRANT PHARMACIST CAN STAY IN TOUCH. my email ID is amitchauhan2345@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mohamed mustak in Satellite Provider

16 months ago

hi. mel.
your information is gud..
can you provide us more info on your exam preparation procedures..how many papers we hav to appear.??
in arabic exms we hav to read and write arabic ??? all the applictn procedures are online ?? whether i can able to write exam from india through online..??? which exam is most useful moh or haad ?? what are the three papers you came across ?? how you prepared ?? wer did you got study materials ?? whether they provide any booklet ?? can u guide me.. pls reply me (*** mohamedmustak91@gmail.com
mohamedmustakali@gmail.com
stil more doubts am having..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.