What do you enjoy most about your pharmacy clerk career?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What do you enjoy most about being a pharmacy clerk? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

Cindy Ball Mariahdoc26sal@sbcglob in Sacramento, California

56 months ago

Hi,
I really do not have an answer to this question, because I want so much to work for McKesson here in West Sacramento,Ca.. My Job Agent said they have to review so many people applying for the same job (Pharmacy Clerk) at the Mckesson Company here in West Sacramento, Ca. that they might take awhile to get back to each individual before they would hire someone!! I wish I could be Hired for such a well Known Company. I would love to be an (Entry-Level Pharmacy Clerk) that would be so GREAT,to learn alot and at least get your foot in the door and be proud to work for such an Established Pharmaceutical Company. I have a Pharmacy Technician License with the State Board of California, but have been out of my career for so long, due to working as a waitress for 15 yr's at The Sacramento International Airport so I could make great tip's to pay for book's and College and so now I want to get my Career going so badly.I wish you the best of luck and wish I had a better answer to your question.
Sincerely,
Cindy B.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.