Top Pharmacy Manager skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

What are the top 3 traits or skills every Pharmacy Manager must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your Pharmacy Manager expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

Qman58 in Henderson, Nevada

71 months ago

To Whom it may concern,

I would like to take this opportunity to provide you with a copy of my resume and give you a brief overview of my qualifications for a Pharmacy Manager/Pharmcist position.

My expertise in pharmacy operations, training, and recruiting as well as my 3.5 years experience in general merchandise management roles would serve well in this position. In addition, my excellent communication, interpersonal, and technical skills would be an asset.

As you are aware, many other food/drug retailers have taken advantage of managers that have a broad retail knowledge base that includes a Pharmacy degree. I am certainly interested in discussing this and other opportunities with you as my career unfolds.

I have enclosed my resume as a step in exploring this opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you.

Armin Quedzuweit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

watermanbigal in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

It's easy to say you possess the skills gears to pharmacy manager. During an interview you have to give personel examples of how you demonstrated these skills. Really, it's all b.s. Most of the time the company already had the position filled out. They going through the interview process to keep up with appearences and keep pharmacists from leaving with hopes of promotion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.