CVS will train and pay for PTCB exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

reneegavin in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

6 months ago

Hello everyone,
I have worked for CVS in the past, and the location I was in was horrible. However, I think it was the location and the huge population growth in that area. I am being interviewed for another position at a local CVS. I realize the pay is HORRIBLE, but that is not my main concern at this very moment. The phone interviewer said I will be in training for about a month and a half. I will be trained to take the PTCB exam as well, which is what I am really interested in. For those who have worked there, do they really do this? Have you passed? If I stick with pharmacy tech, I want to get into a hospital, and I know the chances of getting in are SO much better if you are both certified and have experience. Although I am not sure if I would want to do the job in the hospital forever, becoming certified and gaining the experience is something I would like to have under my belt. I know how stressful retail can be. This particular store is probably one of the better CVS stores. At least the staff and pharmacists are nice!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.