CVS will train and pay for PTCB exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

reneegavin in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

12 months ago

Hello everyone,
I have worked for CVS in the past, and the location I was in was horrible. However, I think it was the location and the huge population growth in that area. I am being interviewed for another position at a local CVS. I realize the pay is HORRIBLE, but that is not my main concern at this very moment. The phone interviewer said I will be in training for about a month and a half. I will be trained to take the PTCB exam as well, which is what I am really interested in. For those who have worked there, do they really do this? Have you passed? If I stick with pharmacy tech, I want to get into a hospital, and I know the chances of getting in are SO much better if you are both certified and have experience. Although I am not sure if I would want to do the job in the hospital forever, becoming certified and gaining the experience is something I would like to have under my belt. I know how stressful retail can be. This particular store is probably one of the better CVS stores. At least the staff and pharmacists are nice!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.