PTCB EXAM RESULTS...along with a question

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1151 to 1179 of 1179)
Page:  « First « Previous   21  22  23  24   

sheena in Mount Prospect, Illinois

21 months ago

wo in Cleveland, Ohio said: It's the same thing here...they gave me a printout that says PRELIMINARY RESULT..PASSED...and it said the same thing on the screen as soon as i finished the survey.DID you RECIEVE ANY THING BY MAIL YET,,if so le me know..

which exam did u take?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

wo in Cleveland, Ohio

21 months ago

sheena in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: which exam did u take?

PTCB..

21 months ago

wo in Cleveland, Ohio said: PTCB..

no, i took excpt exam but i'm looking for now ptcb book to study for the exam.....

Wo in Cleveland, Ohio

21 months ago

sheena in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: no, i took excpt exam but i'm looking for now ptcb book to study for the exam.....

Why???

21 months ago

i have to pass the ptcb exam....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wosen in Greenville, Pennsylvania

20 months ago

sheena in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: i have to pass the ptcb exam....

do that means i need to pass the excpt too?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kevin in San Jose, California

20 months ago

Reese in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I just took the PTCB today and It was pretty tough, but I passed! After I was done with the test I received a print out that I passed and I won't get the official paper work for another 2-3 weeks. Which is a bummer because I am ready to mail off my information to the state so that I can be certified. I am currently doing an on the job training at a pharmacy and I bought a program (pass assured) and did not study online. It was a great resource and I would recommend it to anyone.

what program did you used?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

wosen in Greenville, Pennsylvania said: do that means i need to pass the excpt too?

i don't know in your stat? ask to the pharmacist for that.....any advise for me?

wosen in Greenville, Pennsylvania

20 months ago

sheena in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: i don't know in your stat? ask to the pharmacist for that.....any advise for me?

I'll say just take ur time and relax don't panic..which is bad. do not ever study books that is narrowed down.
I mean it helps..but they limit the requirement ..for instance this book has 100 top drugs...which made me confused at the exam.. i saw a lot of drugs on the test that i didn't see on the book..Most pharmacy tech. books have 200 top drugs. So

Alexandra V. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

20 months ago

Honestly, some of those top 200 drugs aren't on the test, either. I've glanced over most of them.
Don't worry about the drugs so much as the math or the procedures. Drug names won't come up too often (I'm pretty sure I missed all of those questions; there were only like, ten) and I still got a 774. 820 in math and procedures.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Alexandra V. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: Honestly, some of those top 200 drugs aren't on the test, either. I've glanced over most of them.
Don't worry about the drugs so much as the math or the procedures. Drug names won't come up too often (I'm pretty sure I missed all of those questions; there were only like, ten) and I still got a 774. 820 in math and procedures.

which book did u study for the test?

Alexandra V. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

20 months ago

sheena in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: which book did u study for the test?

Didn't study a book. I took a class. But, I studied a pharmacy tech website (www.pharmacy-tech-study.com/) and they taught me a lot that I didn't know. The practice tests they have are extremely helpful.

Jassidy S. in Pleasanton, Texas

20 months ago

VT in Garden Grove, California said: how did you know that you passed..does it tell you after you take the survey...i took it and i think i pass.. it said PRELIMINARY RESULT:PASS

So did you pass, I got the same print out. Preliminary result pass. I'm very eager and inpatient in finding out my results, I just took the test July 31, 2012

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Jassidy S. in Pleasanton, Texas said: So did you pass, I got the same print out. Preliminary result pass. I'm very eager and inpatient in finding out my results, I just took the test July 31, 2012

which book did u study for the ptcb exam? and tell me ur experience. what is in the test? how is math part?

Jassidy S. in Pleasanton, Texas

20 months ago

sheena in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: which book did u study for the ptcb exam? and tell me ur experience. what is in the test? how is math part?

I used the 2010 Mosby's Pharmacy Technician Exam Review book, got it from my public library and that really helped me plus I studied the math on www.pharmacy-tech-study.com. A lot of the questions I got were in the book. So study hard and you'll pass. Best of Luck to you. Plus prayer always helps. I'm rooting for you! Study your conversions, ratio and proportions, alligations, iv calculation. study your drug interactions, law, brand and generic drugs, matching drugs to the classification. If you study hard you will do fine.

20 months ago

sheena in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: hi, can u help me on the ptcb exam?

which program did u bought?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

20 months ago

Jassidy S. in Pleasanton, Texas said: I used the 2010 Mosby's Pharmacy Technician Exam Review book, got it from my public library and that really helped me plus I studied the math on www.pharmacy-tech-study.com . A lot of the questions I got were in the book. So study hard and you'll pass. Best of Luck to you. Plus prayer always helps. I'm rooting for you! Study your conversions, ratio and proportions, alligations, iv calculation. study your drug interactions, law, brand and generic drugs, matching drugs to the classification. If you study hard you will do fine.

i got the same book from my public library. can u tell me which page do i have to study hardly?

Jessica in Mesa, Arizona

17 months ago

I passed my test and was waiting for my results in the mail. They finally came a week and half later. I got my certificate, but no test score. Do they come separate or together?

SERABI in Flint, Michigan

16 months ago

evansfine in San Diego, California said: Can you send me the files. evans.fine@gmail.com

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO SEND ME THE FILE AS WELL. I AM TAKING MY CPHT IN DECEMBER AND I AM SO SCARED I AM THINKING ABOUT CANCELING IT. I JUST WANT TO BE PREPARED. ANY HELP I CAN GET WILL BE APPRECIATED. THANK YOU

bradwhittyCPhT in Peoria, Arizona

12 months ago

For those of you saying you need schooling to pass the exam, that is 100% FALSE. I studied for 3 solid months using Mosby's & Pharmacy Technician Exam by learning express. Only self study too. I highly reccommend taking as many practice tests on different websites. I passed my exam with flying colors the first time without ever stepping foot in a pharmacy class. Becoming a PHARMACIST is a completely different story though. My exam was heavily math operated with law & generic/brand name questions. Study the math sections extremely well or you will not pass. Some of the questions are common sense. Good luck to everyone trying to get certified :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Daria Bucovaz in Stockbridge, Georgia

9 months ago

Alexandra V. in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: Honestly, some of those top 200 drugs aren't on the test, either. I've glanced over most of them.

Did you already find a job as pharm tech? Thanks

sammy in Fresno, California

8 months ago

i have a question, so i took my exam about a week ago and got the print out right after i finish the exam, and i have the unofficial print out, but it says fail. Does that mean i fail, or do i have to wait for the official one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ANDREA ROBINSON in Royal Oak, Michigan

8 months ago

sammy in Fresno, California said: i have a question, so i took my exam about a week ago and got the print out right after i finish the exam, and i have the unofficial print out, but it says fail. Does that mean i fail, or do i have to wait for the official one?

It mean you didnt pass.

ss in Turlock, California

8 months ago

VT in Garden Grove, California said: how did you know that you passed..does it tell you after you take the survey...i took it and i think i pass.. it said PRELIMINARY RESULT:PASS[/QUOTE
hi i took my ptcb exam today and it said preliminary result :fail is there any hope that i might be pass or its final result

MrsCorp in Overland Park, Kansas

8 months ago

ss in Turlock, California said:

If your results show a pass then you have passed, but it it shows fail then that mean unfortunately you have failed. Sorry. It takes about 2-3 weeks to get the official letter in tjr mail. It might be sooner, but I lived in Hawaii and it took 2-3 weeks for me.

sammy in Fresno, California

8 months ago

Yea if it says pass than u pass if it says fail than u fail the official only gaves u the score that's all

wavelight in Watsonville, California

7 months ago

Hi I passed my PTCB last week.

Im selling my books

www.ebay.com/usr/wavelightthesmiths

Bernie

5 months ago

I have a question since the PTCB been updated is the Delmar learning's pharmacy technician certification exam review second edition by:Patricia K Anthony still a good book to review for the exam???

Joe Medina, CPhT, BS Pharmacy in Denver, Colorado

4 months ago

Joe Medina is offering his National Award winning Tech Lectures review materials for at a very affordable price for a limited time only. Material is priority mail in a nice spiral bound manual. Great for studying and reviewing! Why Pay More?

conta.cc/1dhUIJB

Page:  « First « Previous   21  22  23  24   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.