16 months ago

phillippa in Nassau, Bahamas said: hi Urus,
can you send me study Material for the PTCE exam please

Email address is phillippa242@live.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kittenvks in Bowling Green, Kentucky

16 months ago

urus in Sudbury, Massachusetts said: OK I M SENDING

Urus, could you please also send me the study material? I'd like to read all that I can to get my cert. thanks if you can, my email is kittenvks@yahoo.com

chak in Sun City, Arizona

16 months ago

Urus: Can you please send me the study material as well to fataechak@yahoo.com ? Much appreciated. Thanks!

ParisLondonFrance in Midland, Texas

16 months ago

Can someone also please send me the material. I would greatly appreciate it. I need to improve my life and living situation and I believe obtaining my pharmacy tech certification will help! Oh, I almost forgot to include my email address. It's parislondonfrance94@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance :-)

Katie in Brighton, Massachusetts

16 months ago

Please please send me all the information that was helpful
Kate.gorbunova@yahoo.com

AndreP in Brooklyn, New York

16 months ago

Can anyone email a study guide of some sort to help me pass the exam. my email is andre.laurence94@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Jamaica, New York

16 months ago

Hi Urus- can you please email me the study material for the test. I could use all the help i can get. My email is kevf394@gmail.com
thank you so very much for all your help

Bpeak in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

16 months ago

Can anyone please send me helpful resource and study guides. Thank you in advance. Breana2121@gmail.com

Perdidoman in Pensacola, Florida

15 months ago

Urus... would you mind sending me some as well? I appreciate. Thank you! perdidoman@cox.net
thank you so much!

Destiny NoTelling in Land of the Lost

15 months ago

You guys the test is not that hard.

Brand to Generics they will ask will all be fast movers (aka well known medications)with maybe 1 or 2 lesser known ones.

As for the Math, I am bad at math, but I passed the test the first try years (4) ago. The Math is usually day supply, quantity, and calculating how much of a suspension is needed for X amount of days if they are taking 2 ml BID (twice daily). Know how to convert also, that was the hardest thing for me but in reality it is extremely easy. There is little, to sometimes no hospital prep questions. I didn't even study hospital prep.

KNOW YOUR SHORTHAND. I remember when I took my test some guy was walking out complaining because he didn't know what PRN, TID, BID, QD, QID, and ect ment. Know those and all the others.

Any other info anyone might need, leave me a question I will try to answer it. I have been working in the field for nearly 5 years now so I think I have some knowledge.

Good Luck guys, don't stress to much, it really isn't all that bad!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts

15 months ago

sorry friends i was very busy in my study. tomorrow is my final of one subject after 4 pm i will send study to all of u/ pls pray for me

urus

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

faye in Mount Holly, New Jersey

15 months ago

I know Urus is probably busy so can someone please email me the study materials.My email addy is:fayefaye8180@yahoo.com

SC0713 in Georgia

15 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: sorry friends i was very busy in my study. tomorrow is my final of one subject after 4 pm i will send study to all of u/ pls pray for me

urus

Hi Urus

I hope your final went well. I'm currently studying for the exam. Can you please email me you study material. My email address is sancopeland2007@hotmail.com

Thank you

15 months ago

sorry dear i saw ur comment i was realy busy . i passed my 2 final and relax for weekend. i am sending to all of u study guide. pray for me my last final is on June 19th and graduation on 20th after that no more weight i will send study guide on same day. i have lots of request i m sending studyguide if i missed anyone just mail me or a comment in foram i will send saturday and sunday than can send after thursday

best of luck to all of u

urus siddiqui
anjumshab@gmail.com

15 months ago

hi Joe Medina, CPhT
i saw ur comment
"Tech Lectures offers a national award winning study packet that has helped thousands in the passing of the Pharm Tech national exam. They also offer FREE email support as well. Specific, Excellent and Affordable material.

www.tlectures.com/reviewpacket.html

Joe Medina, CPhT"

if u offer material on affordable price to others why u ask my study guide? by the way i am sending you as well with other friends
urus

Carlos in Los Angeles, California

15 months ago

Hey URUS, can I have the materials? I am taking the exam on the 26th of this month and would like the materials soon (hopefully tonight?). I hope I am not asking for too much right and good luck on your final!

carlos_velazquez156@yahoo.com

Cuslidge06 in Nampa, Idaho

15 months ago

Hi Urus
I know you must be bombarded with requests for the study material, but I would GREATLY appreciate it if you could send me it also. I am taking the test in two weeks and am wanting legit material to help me out:)

Thank you!!
cuslidge06@yahoo.com

Joey in Little Elm, Texas

15 months ago

Another video site for you guys to check out:

www.udemy.com/pharmtech

Video seems like such a better way to learn.

velvahi in Mission, Texas

15 months ago

Hi urus,
If you would please email any study material to velvahi@aol.com I would really appreciate it. My test is coming up really quickly and I would like to do all I can to study for it.
Hope its not too much trouble! Thanks a lot!

15 months ago

tomorrow i have my last final busy send material tomorrow evening
urus

Remeen Yaldo in Troy, Michigan

15 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: tomorrow i have my last final busy send material tomorrow evening
urus

Hi Urus,
I'm taking my exam in 10 days, If you don't mind can you send it to me also? My email is remeen1212@yahoo.com
Thank you

y0sh in San Francisco, California

15 months ago

Hi Urus, I'm actually taking my exam tomorrow. I know it's so last minute, it will be great if you can send me the study material.
I've been reviewing for the past days and I am freaking out.
My email is yoshiko_kuwamoto@yahoo.com

appreciate it!
Thanks,
Yoshie

Annette Crump in Memphis, Tennessee

15 months ago

brown_dude34 in Boston, Massachusetts said: A lot of prospective pharmacy technicians don't know and they should know. That the national ptcb exam is a test similiar to the SAT/GED test.

When you want high scores or to pass any test you need to know what to study for.

So the goal is you want to become a certified pharmacy technician and the only way to accomplish that is to pass the national ptcb test. Passing this test allows you to register with your local state board of pharmacy.

So what book covers every area that you need to know on the national ptcb test at www.ptcb.org , it's simple, study smarter not harder and know what to study for.

After taking the national pharmacy test 2 times, the first time I flunked because I did not know what material to study for. The 2nd time I passed after doing research and finding out that "Delmars Pharmacy Technician Certification and Review by Patricia K. Anthony" was a book that was modeled exactly after the national PTCB test. Every question on in that book covered what was on the national PTCB test.

I flunked the first PTCB test at M.I.T building 10 in Cambridge,MA and passed the second PTCB test at Pearson Education Center in Boston,MA( computerized testing facility)

I really need someone to email me their study guide for the PTCB test

Annette Crump in Memphis, Tennessee

15 months ago

I need someone to email their study guide for the PTCB test ASAP!! Please and Thank you!!

hamid in Aurora, Colorado

15 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: tomorrow i have my last final busy send material tomorrow evening
urus

Hi Urus,

I had already tried twice and failed and now thinking to give it another try. I have to pass this test cz my promotion depend on it. from your comments it seems you have some good material to study. I will really appreciate if you can send me my e-mail is badookhan@hotmail.com and any other useful tips will be welcome to.

Thank you in advance.
take care
HAMID

AlloAll in Fremont, California

15 months ago

Hi URUS and all,
I failed 1 time the PTCB and am planning to redo it soon. Can you provide to me your study guide materials?Thanks a bunch.

By the way, congratulation for your graduation.

Please email me at le_dan@programmer.net

Dan

Lisalisa in Markham, Illinois

15 months ago

Hello all. Can Urus or anybody send me the guide as well when you have the chance. Please. jelisa.work@yahoo.com

Roy in Long Beach, California

15 months ago

Hello,

I passed the test with a day of study because math is easy to me.

My friend just failed twice, and she said what she studied like me was not on test. Her tests were hard with questions that you need to work in the files,

Can you help her out by emailing anything to

Xlamle@yahoo.com

Thanks

15 months ago

Hi friends
i am back i just sent study guide and some free website link to 15 new friends . i have a request when you find study material or you pass your test just sent me a mail to inform me or send some suggestion . its help me to modify study material for the others. because i want to help others to pass this test

best of luck friends

urus siddiqui
anjumshab@gmail.com

Lizzie in Copperas Cove, Texas

15 months ago

I took the exam yesterday and passed on my first try. I definitely studied too much and it really was mostly math. I wouldn't focus too much energy on drugs because I barely had any questions on it. Focus on math, laws, procedures, and abbreviations. If I could only study one thing it would definitely be "Certification Exam Review for the Pharmacy Technician, 2e" Johnston. The rest of the stuff I studied was repetitive for the most part. I also took practice tests at pharmacy-tech-study.com.
Good luck everyone! And thank you urus for helping us all out!

15 months ago

Hi Lizzie,
Can I email you to ask some question? Thanks.

Allo All

15 months ago

Hi URUS,

Thank you so much for the email. I really appreciate your kindness. God bless you and your family.

Allo All

Lizzie in Dallas, Texas

15 months ago

AlloAll in Fremont, California said: Hi Lizzie,
Can I email you to ask some question? Thanks.

Allo All

Yeah, my email is im2krunk21@yahoo.com

15 months ago

Lizzie in Dallas, Texas said: Yeah, my email is im2krunk21@yahoo.com

Hi Lizzie,

Thanks for the quick reply. I just drop few line into your email inbox. I hope you received it.

Allo All

15 months ago

DDOAN2 in Moreno Valley, California said: hi Usus, if you could send me a copy of your study guide to deiondoan@outlook.com, i would greatly appreciate the help for this test.

i did check ur mail

15 months ago

Hi friends
i sent study material and some free website link to 23 request chech your mail
best of luck

urus

SC0713 in Georgia

15 months ago

Hi Urus,

Can you please sent your study material to my email also. It is sancopeland2007@hotmail.com

XZM2011 in Charlotte, North Carolina

15 months ago

Will you please send me the study material too please. I would greatly appreciate it. Blazin-Zane@yahoo.com

XZM2011 in Charlotte, North Carolina

15 months ago

XZM2011 in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Will you please send me the study material too please. I would greatly appreciate it. Blazin-Zane@yahoo.com

I'm sorry. I meant Blazin_Zane@yahoo.com I meant to to put a "_" not a "-"

s.jain in Pleasanton, California

15 months ago

Hi all ,sent email to Urus for study guide, if someone can email me more study material really appreciate, I am taking my PTCB in July 1st week.
My Email ID aman_sharmila@hotmail.com
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

s.jain in Pleasanton, California

15 months ago

TTN43 in Houston, Texas

14 months ago

Andrea Robinson in Royal Oak, Michigan said: IF YOU CAN I PLEASE GET YOUR STUDY MATERIALS. missdrea16.ar@gmail.com

Can u pls send me a copy of the study material too ntrang5624@yahoo.com, thanks alot.

Sumaiyah in Irving, Texas

14 months ago

Hi, I'm new in this site. Would like to get all necessary information about pharmacy tech. Where can I take the exam, how much it takes, where can I apply after taking the exam etc. This will really help me a lot. Thanks !

lvcubbies in Indianapolis, Indiana

14 months ago

Hi Urus,

I have recently started a job as a pharmacy technician and am going to start studying for my PTCB exam. I would really appreciate it if you would send me your study materials.

lvcubbies@aol.com

Thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

A Davis in Richmond, Virginia

14 months ago

There's a website that is launching soon. You can learn at your own pace and it's very affordable. www.RxTechExam.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Siajbeauty in Durham, North Carolina

14 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: sorry friends i was very busy in my study. tomorrow is my final of one subject after 4 pm i will send study to all of u/ pls pray for me

urus

Hi can u please send me some info for the test. i.m going to take the test in August and need some help with math and other parts keith4brand@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

hi friends
i sent notes and 11 books to 4 of you
size is too big so i sent it in 2 mail
in second mail i sent a book
"THE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN- A Comprehensive Approach Second Edition"
by using Google Drive when i download it to check is it work or not google show a msg "Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses. "
if my mail show you same msg don't worry there are no virus you can download it without any worry
best of luck for your exam . i have a complained to my friends . i sent my books and notes free to all and but only few one replied that they got books or pass the exam. you have no time to write one line after getting books to inform me that you received it?

urus

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Juanita in San Antonio, Texas

14 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: hi friends
by using Google Drive when i download it to check is it work or not google show a msg "Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses. "
if my mail show you same msg don't worry there are no virus you can download it without any worry
best of luck for your exam . i have a complained to my friends . i sent my books and notes free to all and but only few one replied that they got books or pass the exam. you have no time to write one line after getting books to inform me that you received it?

urus

I was wondering if you could send me the material to study for the PTCB? I have been out of school a looong time and really need the help. I can guarantee you that if I pass I will let you know! My email address is momof5sobusy2@yahoo.com . I am taking it Sept. 28th

Riyo in Las Vegas, Nevada

14 months ago

hi guys can you please email me any study guide in hand, i am really in need of that because i have my test in august. i scheduled it to motivate me to study and stay or track. Here is my email address: riyadhatrah@yahoo.com
thanks i appreciate your help.

Friend in Garden Grove, California

14 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: hi friends

urus

I was hoping you could help me with my PTCB exam in September. I really need help. My email is alfie0x7@hotmail.com I promise I will email back.

Page:  « First « Previous   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.