You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (451 to 500 of 1228)
Page:  « First « Previous   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next »   Last »

AlloAll in Hayward, California

33 months ago

Hi Urus,
Can you send to me please?
le_dan@programmer.net.

Thanks so much Urus. I hope you are well.
AlloAll

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Punky_05 in Lufkin, Texas

33 months ago

Hey Urus,

I hate to be a bother, but I was hoping you would be willing to email me your study materials as well. Even if someone else has Urus' study materials and are willing to share it would be greatly appreciated. Good luck to everyone and CONGRATULATIONS URUS!!!!

Thank you so much in advance to anyone willing to help!
Dee punky051987@gmail.com

Ivanna in Miami, Florida

33 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: Hi Friends
i sent books, notes and free study website link to 12 of you if you get it just inform me and i am waiting your email when you pass your test just send me a one line email . i think it not take too much time
if anyone want books mail me on anjumshab@gmail.com
best of luck

urus siddiqui

Hi URUS,
Im taking the PTCB exam soon! I was wondering if you can please send me the books it would help me so much!

Thank you so much!
Ivannagrande@yahoo.com

Punky_05 in Lufkin, Texas

33 months ago

I just wanted everyone to know that Urus is the best!

urussiddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts

33 months ago

Punky_05 in Lufkin, Texas said: I just wanted everyone to know that Urus is the best!

Thanks Dear :)
when will u pass ur board just inform me
urus

33 months ago

hi friends
i sent mail and study material to 50 friends if by mistake i forget to sent it to anyone just leave a mail in my id i will send it

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

33 months ago

lizano001@mymdc.net is not a valid id my mail delivery failed twice :(
give me another mail address
urus

33 months ago

one more think friends
i think i sent to much books and notes if u think its too much just tell me so in future i will send less books
i am weighting for your mail and hope some of you will reply
am i right :)
urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Todd in Ferndale, Michigan

33 months ago

Every Pharma tech job I see pays like $1-2 over min wage.

Why would you go to school, or heck even take an exam for such a low-wage job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Southern Pines, North Carolina

33 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: hi friends
i sent mail and study material to 50 friends if by mistake i forget to sent it to anyone just leave a mail in my id i will send it

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Please send me your study materials. Please email: wwright15@nc.rr.com

Chris

sarah.scott in South Jordan, Utah

33 months ago

houston90 in Houston, Texas said: Hey if anyone can answer this question, thanks in advance.
Considering how people say that the PTCE is mostly comprised of math, how much drugs should we know? It's not practical for me to memorize all of the top 200( my test is in 2 days). I know about 100 of them...and other then that I just plan on studying the Schedule II drugs. Oh and any other tips?ahh i am nervous!Thanks

I understand that you need to know more about the drugs, and the math is like 29% or a bit more. The drug parts is 66%. I was looking for the book that is closest to the test and found it is the book I received in school. it is called "Delmars Pharmacy Technician Certification and Review by Patricia K. Anthony" . It is the closest thing to the test and what the test is based on. I am taking mine in a few days. get that book you will do fine. Math is spooky to me as well lol no lie but I can do this.

33 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

I have the PTCB book that is suppose to be what the test is based off of. any additional info will be appreciated. Thanks
Sarah. Plan to take Wednesday

Shemeka in Meridian, Mississippi

33 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Hi Urus.I take my PTCB at the end of the month. Can you please send me a study guide??? Please. I will keep you informed. Please and Thanks.
Shemeka Townsend, Mississippi
shemekatc@gmail.com

33 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: one more think friends
i think i sent to much books and notes if u think its too much just tell me so in future i will send less books
urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

I am in desperate need of help with the math portions of the test. I have everything else down, even the book that the test is bases out of. I would be appreciative of any and ALL information you can and will send to me.
Thanks
Sarah Scott
iesarah.j.scott08@gmail.com

sc0713 in Georgia

33 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Hi Urus,

Thank you so much for the study material.I had never taken the exam before and I passed it on the first try.

Thanks,
Sandy C.

Hamza in Houston, Texas

33 months ago

Here is link for free ptcb type questions with answers.

adf.ly/VCAwG

Regards.

wavelight in Watsonville, California

33 months ago

Hello I passed my ptcb exam last week

Now selling my books.

Email me if you like the links

yasmena in Mims, Florida

33 months ago

hello!
I am planning on taking the exam soon and if you guys can, please email me any recommendations for books or any helpful hints or tools please! thank you, will try my best to return the favor!

yasmena.ismail@yahoo.com

yasmena in Mims, Florida

33 months ago

wavelight in Watsonville, California said: Hello I passed my ptcb exam last week

Now selling my books.

Email me if you like the links

hello, i would like to know what book you have and the cost please email me at yasmena.ismail@yahoo.com

Wavelight in Watsonville, California

33 months ago

I apologize I didn't leave my email address.. My email address wavelight11@gmail.com

Yasmena I will email the ebay links and helpful hints tools etc..

wavelight in Watsonville, California

33 months ago

actually here is the link for the books.. www.ebay.com/usr/wavelightthesmiths

Ksullee in North Augusta, South Carolina

33 months ago

Hi Urus,

I sent you an email requesting the material, I guess you didn't get it but can you please send the study material? My email is kourtneysullivan90@yahoo.com thanks in advance!

tnabcllc in Richmond, Virginia

33 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: Hi Lyberti4

I took the class and I failed the state test. The Mosby PTCB Review book doesn't cover everything in detail. So I want to take the PTCB test which will cover the state test. Can you send me your pdf and other information that you were sharing with everyone to pass the PTCB test. thanks.

33 months ago

Hello Urus,

I got your name and info from the indeed board for the ptcb testing info. Can you email me the package that you have been emailing others to help them pass the PTCB test.

I want to take the test and am very nervous about taking tests. I greatly appreciate it and if I need to send you a couple of bucks for your help, I will. Thanks for your generousity..

send to tnabcllc@gmail.com

33 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Urus or someelse that Urus has helped please help me. please send me notes and books so that I can pass the PTCB test also. do you need my address or email. tnabcllc@gmail.com

Vic in Las Vegas, Nevada

32 months ago

Hi Urus

Can u please send me the study package u have for the ptcb exam, I would really appreciate. My email is: vahe71@yahoo.com

Thanks

Irene528 in Bristol, Virginia

32 months ago

Hi Urus-
Congratulations on passing the nursing exam. I'm a SAHM working part time as a housecleaner(yuk) whose ready for a change. I'm interested in becoming a pharmacy tech and wondering if you can tell me what book to study-there's so many of them. I wanted to take a course at the local community college but can't get the money up so this is my next plan. I have been a secretary for 20 yrs and still getting offered $8/hr. I want a career that pays a little more and something my daughter can be proud of me for. I can take the books with me and study in between cleaning and soccer practice. Thanks for any help you can provide. my email address is liltrotter@bvunet.net

malickmboumoh in Miami, Florida

32 months ago

Irene528 in Bristol, Virginia said: Hi Urus-
Congratulations on passing the nursing exam. I'm a SAHM working part time as a housecleaner(yuk) whose ready for a change. I'm interested in becoming a pharmacy tech and wondering if you can tell me what book to study-there's so many of them. I wanted to take a course at the local community college but can't get the money up so this is my next plan. I have been a secretary for 20 yrs and still getting offered $8/hr. I want a career that pays a little more and something my daughter can be proud of me for. I can take the books with me and study in between cleaning and soccer practice. Thanks for any help you can provide. my email address is liltrotter@bvunet.net

Hello Irene if you want something you going to be pay more dont do pharmacy technician. I am pharmacy technician for over 3 years now and I have PTCB and state certification but the pay is still suck. The only reason I am doing it it's because of the experience. Yeah I am going to school to become pharmacist. I was not going to school for pharmacy I wouldnt be wasting my time as a phar tech especially in the retail business. So think about it twice.......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Idalmis Martinez in Sulphur, Louisiana

32 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Can you please send me the pharmacy tech materials on my email, for the PTCB exam, please. My email is
idalmarti@gmail.com
Thank you so much ...

I appreciate it

Idalmis Martinez in Sulphur, Louisiana

32 months ago

Hi Urus

Can you please send me the study package, that you have for the ptcb exam, I would really appreciate. My email is: idalmarti@gmail.es

Thank you so much

Dahfonz in Fort Worth, Texas

32 months ago

Hello everyone.

Could someone please email me material to study for the ptcb exam, i would be eternally grateful.
My email is: tri4ce420@gmail.com

Irene528 in Bristol, Virginia

32 months ago

malick mboumoh in Miami, Florida said: Hello Irene if you want something you going to be pay more dont do pharmacy technician. I am pharmacy technician for over 3 years now and I have PTCB and state certification but the pay is still suck. The only reason I am doing it it's because of the experience. Yeah I am going to school to become pharmacist. I was not going to school for pharmacy I wouldnt be wasting my time as a phar tech especially in the retail business . So think about it twice.......

may I ask what to do consider sucky pay?

Vk in Fontana, California

32 months ago

sabrina in West Palm Beach, Florida said: Hi can you please e-mail the book in pdf, I really apperciate it, my e-mail is essence1914@gmail.com. Thank you

Hi, I hope u are doing well.i am currently studying for the pharm tech exam and I was wondering if u had any reading materials or study guides still available which u don't mind sharing. My email is vatsal99@hotmail.com. I would deeply appreciate if anyone can help me in achieving one of my goals. Thanks in advance.

Vk in Fontana, California

32 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Hi URUS, I hope u are doing well.i am currently studying for the pharm tech exam and I was wondering if u had any reading materials or study guides still available which u don't mind sharing. My email is vatsal99@hotmail.com. I would deeply appreciate if anyone can help me in achieving one of my goals. Thanks in advance.

Ts in Bronx, New York

32 months ago

Hi URUS, saw you had some PTCB testing guide, would u kindly forward some to tasd145@yahoo.com
It would be greatly appreciated , thank you in advance :-)

E Kane in Detroit, Michigan

32 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Hi URUS, if the study guide is still available could you email it to me. I would really appreciate it. erikialinn@gmail.com Thanks

thuynguyen in Huntington Beach, California

32 months ago

Hi Urus, i have sent you an email to ask for the materials for studying of PTCB test, if you dont mind, please send me those!
My email is: thuy_youandme@yahoo.com
and: george4yluan@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for your help!

thuynguyen in Huntington Beach, California

32 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Hi urus, could you please send me those material for studying?!
My email is thuy_youandme@yahoo.com and george4yluan@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for helping!

beanie in Flint, Michigan

32 months ago

Hi Urus, can you PLEASE send me the study materials for the PTCB test. I would really appreciate it. I have been studying for a few months now and need some materials from a different source. My email is brocksavene@yahoo.com
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO HELP ME AND EVERYONE ELSE YOU HAVE HELPED!!!!

Sanaa in Pelham, Alabama

32 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: hi Shivaya
thanks to sent the study guide to other student i appreciate it

urus

Hi Urus,

Can you please send me the study guide? my email address is sana_khan54@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Sanaa in Pelham, Alabama

32 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Hi Urus,

Can you please send me the ptcb study guide? My email address is sana_khan54@hotmail.com

Thanks!

milleka in Santa Clara, California

32 months ago

hi Urus or anyone with the PTCB guide.. can u send me a copy in my email? please:)) my email address is nychicx@yahoo.com . thanks a lot! :)

Joe Medina in Denver, Colorado

31 months ago

yasmena in Mims, Florida said: hello!
I am planning on taking the exam soon and if you guys can, please email me any recommendations for books or any helpful hints or tools please! thank you, will try my best to return the favor!

yasmena.ismail@yahoo.com

--------------

I tried the national award winning review manual that allowed me to pass the national exam easily. Affordable and free email support.

www.tlectures.com/reviewmanual.html

Good Luck !

Melody in La Mirada, California

31 months ago

Hello, can you please please PLEASE send me the study guide?? I failed miserably last week. I got my technician license back in 2009 and have been working in an office setting as a pharmacy technician taking Dr's phone calls in prior authorization so most of the information I have forgotten. Will the study guide help me??

31 months ago

Joe Medina in Denver, Colorado said: --------------

I tried the national award winning review manual that allowed me to pass the national exam easily. Affordable and free email support.

www.tlectures.com/reviewmanual.html

Good Luck !

Hello Joe, how useful was the manual?

31 months ago

Sorry forgot my email Melodyf09@gmail.com. THANK YOU!

Samuel in Pearland, Texas

31 months ago

Hey Urus or anyone else I'd really appreciate if you could send me a study guide

stru17@yahoo.com

thanks!

LauriB in Denver, Colorado

31 months ago

Todd in Ferndale, Michigan said: Every Pharma tech job I see pays like $1-2 over min wage.

Why would you go to school, or heck even take an exam for such a low-wage job?

My daughter works for Kroger and she is making more than $14/hr. Kaiser in CO pays $18. My test is in 2 weeks. Wish me luck.

Joe Medina in Denver, Colorado

31 months ago

Melody in La Mirada, California said: Hello Joe, how useful was the manual?

Allowed me to pass the national exam with a very good score! Has all you need!

John Rogan in Westminster, California

31 months ago

Urus can you send me the study guide for the exam at duy24681@gmail.com
Ty very much.

Page:  « First « Previous   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.