"PTCB test is easy to pass once you have the right book"

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (501 to 550 of 888)
Page:  « First « Previous   8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next »   Last »

Jake in Petersburg, Michigan

15 months ago

Can Anyone please email me their study materials for the ptcb? even if it is a list of the things I will use it. jacobdogle30@gmail.com i would really really really appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jen in Utica, Michigan

15 months ago

Can you please send me copies of your study information .. i will reply and let you know how i did i have my test scheduled for august i just really need some more information to study from

Jenlees@live.com

again thank you in advance i appreciate it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lena in Clovis, California

15 months ago

Hi Urus. Would you please send me the study materials I would greatly appreciate it Cire0584@yahoo.com

Niesha in Memphis, Tennessee

15 months ago

Hello Urus. Can you please send me study materials to Nene134798@yahoo.com? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

gatita in Temple City, California

15 months ago

HI !! URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts

Can you please send me the study materials and the books to my email: gatita_salvaje258@yahoo.com please!! Thank you very much for taking your time to do it. And also it's nice to have people like you looking out for other people who want to archive their dreams!! Thanks a bunch!!

Alex in Kissimmee, Florida

15 months ago

Hello everyone,

I was hoping that someone could send me the information to be able to study for my test on August. I really appreciate your help. My email is alejandro.lizano001@mymdc.net

cordia in Saint Louis, Missouri

15 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: hi friends
i sent notes and 11 books to 4 of you
size is too big so i sent it in 2 mail
in second mail i sent a book
"THE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN- A Comprehensive Approach Second Edition"
by using Google Drive when i download it to check is it work or not google show a msg "Google Drive can't scan this file for

hi was wondering can you send me the material to my email @ cordia.simms@gmail.com thanks

ron in Plano, Texas

15 months ago

by using Google Drive when i download it to check is it work or not google show a msg "Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses. "
if my mail show you same msg don't worry there are no virus you can download it without any worry
best of luck for your exam . i have a complained to my friends . i sent my books and notes free to all and but only few one replied that they got books or pass the exam. you have no time to write one line after getting books to inform me that you received it?

urus

Hello, could you send notes to palladionaegis@gmail.com please?

ron in Plano, Texas

15 months ago

or if anyone else got it from urus, could you forward it my way as well please?

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts

15 months ago

Hi Friends
i sent books, notes and free study website link to 12 of you if you get it just inform me and i am waiting your email when you pass your test just send me a one line email . i think it not take too much time
if anyone want books mail me on anjumshab@gmail.com
best of luck

urus siddiqui

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mpaw100 in Pleasanton, California

15 months ago

sweetyaub in Hayward, California said: Hello, thank you for the info. I tried going to that site but I guess its only for the current student, faculty and staff. Anyways, if you still have the ebook, would you please send it to me sweetyaub@yahoo.com. If not its okay. Thank you.

I have a mac, maybe that is an issue, but I cannot open that link. If you still have an ebook will you please send me monica_hawes@yahoo.com

mpaw100 in San Ramon, California

15 months ago

Hi,

I am doing BS in Finance and I was about to look for a job in finance. I do have a dream about Pharmacy and I have heard from my classmate at my chemistry class that I should work as pharm tech to have better chances to be admittet to pharmD program. Please send me your materials , any links, anything would be helpful.
I have no idea how to do it ,but I want to give a try and to take PTCB exam. If you have an ebook, any recomendation..write me
monica_hawes@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

by using Google Drive when i download it to check is it work or not google show a msg "Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses. "
if my mail show you same msg don't worry there are no virus you can download it without any worry
best of luck for your exam . i have a complained to my friends . i sent my books and notes free to all and but only few one replied that they got books or pass the exam. you have no time to write one line after getting books to inform me that you received it?

urus

please send me your materials. You have been so good to everybody here I see, You can be my chance to not gave up on dreams.
monica_hawes@yahoo.com

darealallady in Pensacola, Florida

15 months ago

urus

Urus can you please send me the study information to my e-mail is darealallady@yahoo.com. Thank you and god bless.

Ronna in San Diego, California

15 months ago

Hi guys! If anyone can please email me any notes or material ANYTHING that will help with the PTCB exam I'd super appreciate it! I actually took the test about 6 years ago and passed but I never renewed it *big mistake* I never knew how important it was till now. I'm such a knucklehead. Please email me at ronna_925@yahoo.com thank you so much!

chrsclvl in Cypress, California

14 months ago

Hi Urus.

Kindly send also to me at b0rnt0b3@live.com

Guys, if you also have some study materials kindly send it as well.

Thanks.

Juanita in San Antonio, Texas

14 months ago

Just wanted to let EVERYONE know that I passed my PTCB test yesterday evening!!!! I studied for a total of just under 30 days! I used several things to do it with. Notes from here, Joe Medina tech lectures books, and a udemy course with Steven Pettit ~become a pharmacy technician. Steven helped me with some of the more in depth math problems. It was nice to see them worked out on the white board so I could see my mistakes. I have been out of high school a long time, I graduated at 17 yrs of age. I will be 41 this year, have never really attended college, and only had pre-algebra in high school. You can do this if you apply yourself and are very disciplined. I learn very quickly so I would not recommend anyone else taking the test in under 30 days unless you absolutely feel ready!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Caity in Hillsboro, Oregon

14 months ago

Hi Urus, can you also email your materials at caitynguyen@yahoo.com? And any more suggestion for me to prepare for the PTCB exam? I'm planning to study self and have no pharmacy experience or background at all, but I'm good at math. Do you think I would be able to study self and success passing PTCB exam?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ShaLbeezy in Stockton, California

14 months ago

urus

Hi Urus,
Could you send me your studying materials please. I'm planning on taking my exam ASAP and I have no clue on exactly what to study for! My email is s_vitug@yahoo.com and I will reply back. Thank you!

Snb in Santa Maria, California

14 months ago

David in Garden Grove, California said: can you send me it too at yoimdavidxd@yahoo.com thanks you!

Oh good your from Cali. I wouldn't think any rules would be different. Anyways it would be great if you could send me done helpful info.
Smb294@yahoo.com

Angeliafb in Lake Jackson, Texas

14 months ago

Hi

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: ok i m sending

Hi Urus,
I have been planning on taking the PTCB test and I am not to sure what to study and I see that you hace been extremely patient and very kind to everyone asking you for your help in using your notes/books to help them to study. But if it is not too much trouble to add one more person to your list of emails for your notes/books, I would deeply apprecite it it. Mu email address is g_thang_pooky@yahoo.com.

14 months ago

dear friends
my nursing board exam is on August 16 , i will send study material after my exam
pray for me
urus

Shalimar in Stockton, California

14 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: dear friends
my nursing board exam is on August 16 , i will send study material after my exam
pray for me
urus

Thanks in advance and good luck on your nursing exam! Prayers are in the making!

Lea in Reston, Virginia

14 months ago

Good luck Urus!! I'm gonna join the nursing program soon!

Chris in Fayetteville, North Carolina

14 months ago

Urus,
I plan on taking the PTCB test soon and looking for some study materiel. I'm not sure what to study. Can you please help. I would deeply apprecite it. My email is: wwright15@nc.rr.com

Jenny in Austin, Texas

14 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: Dear friends
check your mail box i sent study material to all of you
when you pass your test please inform me
best of luck
urus

Hi Urus,
could you kindly send me sending me some study material as well.... thank you. (: jennycai0228@hotmail.com

Your Custom Web Design in New york, New York

14 months ago

Your Custom Web Design
We offer both informational and e-Commerce sites with unique and customized designs. Facebook Fan Page design and maintenance, logo design, web hosting, search engine optimization and marketing, and custom web programming also available at an affordable rate. We can help you promote your small business online with a great looking website that fits your exact specifications. We will work with you to create a design that is suitable for you and your needs.
For more information go here:>> www.yourcustomwebdesign.com/

14 months ago

I did not receive anything.Please email me.
monica_hawes@yahoo.com

there is underline between first and last name maybe thats why

thanks!

Monika

Chris in Fayetteville, North Carolina

14 months ago

Hi Urus,

I did not receive any info. Please email to wwright15@nc.rr.com

Thanks,
Chris

Shalimar in Lathrop, California

14 months ago

Hi Urus,

I haven't received anything as well. My email is s_vitug@yahoo.com thanks again!

Lea in Reston, Virginia

14 months ago

Hi Urus,

I haven't received anything either. My email is ngnguyen798@mail.com! Thanks

Lea in Reston, Virginia

14 months ago

Lea in Reston, Virginia said: Hi Urus,

I haven't received anything either. My email is ngnguyen798@gmail.com

14 months ago

dear friends
i was so stressful coz i was waiting for my result. i took my licence exam of LPN on August 16 , i just got result finally i passed it. tomorrow i will send study material to all of you i have lots of request sorry friends you are waiting

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

mhandley90 in Arlington, Texas

14 months ago

urus

can you send it to me at mhandley90@gmail.com

AlloAll in Hayward, California

14 months ago

Hi Urus,
Can you send to me please?
le_dan@programmer.net.

Thanks so much Urus. I hope you are well.
AlloAll

Punky_05 in Lufkin, Texas

14 months ago

Hey Urus,

I hate to be a bother, but I was hoping you would be willing to email me your study materials as well. Even if someone else has Urus' study materials and are willing to share it would be greatly appreciated. Good luck to everyone and CONGRATULATIONS URUS!!!!

Thank you so much in advance to anyone willing to help!
Dee punky051987@gmail.com

Ivanna in Miami, Florida

14 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: Hi Friends
i sent books, notes and free study website link to 12 of you if you get it just inform me and i am waiting your email when you pass your test just send me a one line email . i think it not take too much time
if anyone want books mail me on anjumshab@gmail.com
best of luck

urus siddiqui

Hi URUS,
Im taking the PTCB exam soon! I was wondering if you can please send me the books it would help me so much!

Thank you so much!
Ivannagrande@yahoo.com

Punky_05 in Lufkin, Texas

14 months ago

I just wanted everyone to know that Urus is the best!

14 months ago

Punky_05 in Lufkin, Texas said: I just wanted everyone to know that Urus is the best!

Thanks Dear :)
when will u pass ur board just inform me
urus

14 months ago

hi friends
i sent mail and study material to 50 friends if by mistake i forget to sent it to anyone just leave a mail in my id i will send it

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

lizano001@mymdc.net is not a valid id my mail delivery failed twice :(
give me another mail address
urus

14 months ago

one more think friends
i think i sent to much books and notes if u think its too much just tell me so in future i will send less books
i am weighting for your mail and hope some of you will reply
am i right :)
urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Todd in Ferndale, Michigan

14 months ago

Every Pharma tech job I see pays like $1-2 over min wage.

Why would you go to school, or heck even take an exam for such a low-wage job?

Chris in Southern Pines, North Carolina

14 months ago

i sent mail and study material to 50 friends if by mistake i forget to sent it to anyone just leave a mail in my id i will send it

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Please send me your study materials. Please email: wwright15@nc.rr.com

Chris

sarah.scott in South Jordan, Utah

13 months ago

houston90 in Houston, Texas said: Hey if anyone can answer this question, thanks in advance.
Considering how people say that the PTCE is mostly comprised of math, how much drugs should we know? It's not practical for me to memorize all of the top 200( my test is in 2 days). I know about 100 of them...and other then that I just plan on studying the Schedule II drugs. Oh and any other tips?ahh i am nervous!Thanks

I understand that you need to know more about the drugs, and the math is like 29% or a bit more. The drug parts is 66%. I was looking for the book that is closest to the test and found it is the book I received in school. it is called "Delmars Pharmacy Technician Certification and Review by Patricia K. Anthony" . It is the closest thing to the test and what the test is based on. I am taking mine in a few days. get that book you will do fine. Math is spooky to me as well lol no lie but I can do this.

13 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

I have the PTCB book that is suppose to be what the test is based off of. any additional info will be appreciated. Thanks
Sarah. Plan to take Wednesday

Shemeka in Meridian, Mississippi

13 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Hi Urus.I take my PTCB at the end of the month. Can you please send me a study guide??? Please. I will keep you informed. Please and Thanks.
Shemeka Townsend, Mississippi
shemekatc@gmail.com

13 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: one more think friends
i think i sent to much books and notes if u think its too much just tell me so in future i will send less books
i am weighting for your mail and hope some of you will reply
am i right :)
urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

I am in desperate need of help with the math portions of the test. I have everything else down, even the book that the test is bases out of. I would be appreciative of any and ALL information you can and will send to me.
Thanks
Sarah Scott
iesarah.j.scott08@gmail.com

SC0713 in Georgia

13 months ago

urus
anjumshab@gmail.com

Hi Urus,

Thank you so much for the study material.I had never taken the exam before and I passed it on the first try.

Thanks,
Sandy C.

Hamza in Houston, Texas

13 months ago

Here is link for free ptcb type questions with answers.

adf.ly/VCAwG

Regards.

Page:  « First « Previous   8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.