"PTCB test is easy to pass once you have the right book"

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 928)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

Movers in Arlington, Virginia

37 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: sorry for late . i was busy in these days with family and out of station. i come back today.
tomorrow i will send notes to all of my friends who wants it

can you please send it to me also,

newingtonnewington@yahoo.com

Thank you Urus,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ravuarchana@gmail.com in Oxford, Mississippi

37 months ago

hi urus
Iam following Mosbys book
Next month second week Iam planning to give exam
Please can u guide me on what topics should I concentrate more
Can u frwd me the material u have?
Thanks in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

howey

37 months ago

Hi Urus,

Could you send it to howeysays@yahoo.com ?

- I'm taking my PTCB test on Tuesday. I work in a corporate division for retail pharmacy and have never worked in a pharmacy. In January I was told I needed to pass this for my job. I've def. Put in the time. I've covered the mosbys book, complete math review, apa the pharmacy technician, the APA workbook and certification review, and used pharmacy tech study.com. Everyone tells me when the time and work I've put in I'll be more than find, just nervous I guess haha.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Delray Beach, Florida

36 months ago

Hey guys, I took my exam tonight and even though I passed, it was NOT easy! I studied mostly math as it was what most people recommended, but only 30 or so questions dealt with calculations...the rest involved identifying generic/brand names and the disorders associated with them, laws and acts, and standards of practices including but not limited to: Drug disposal and medicare. You know, the things I did minimal studying for!

If you think you'll only get by studying the math, think again! Good luck guys, gotta sleep for my interview tomorrow <3

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ravuarchana@gmail.com in Oxford, Mississippi

36 months ago

Rob in Delray Beach, Florida said: Hey guys, I took my exam tonight and even though I passed, it was NOT easy! I studied mostly math as it was what most people recommended, but only 30 or so questions dealt with calculations...the rest involved identifying generic/brand names and the disorders associated with them, laws and acts, and standards of practices including but not limited to: Drug disposal and medicare. You know, the things I did minimal studying for!

If you think you'll only get by studying the math, think again! Good luck guys, gotta sleep for my interview tomorrow <3

Hi Rob
First of all "Congrats"
I need to know out of 90 questions, how many answers to be correct to pass the exam.?
Did u got questions on disorders laws in detail, deep or only superficial.?

mcrete in Orange, California

36 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: sorry for late . i was busy in these days with family and out of station. i come back today.

Hi,
If possible could I receive the study materials as well? mike@mikecrete.com

Thank you so much!!!

Bopbi in San Jose, California

36 months ago

Hi Urus, I took the test and failed today.
Please send the study material to me as well thanks ! mphungone@gmail.com
I dont think I study the right book or material. I got calculations perfectly tho.

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts

36 months ago

dear friends
check your mailbox , i sent you study material

GW in Thousand Oaks, California

36 months ago

For those who did the self study and did not have any prior experience or knowledge, how long did it take you to feel ready for the test? Is there a specific study book that is better then another? Thank you.

bopbi in San Jose, California

36 months ago

I think i will be ready for the second time of the test. Took me a month to study, but wasnt on the righ track. I didnt master laws, admin, and drug names. Focus too much on math, and barely master it.i would say takes time and read books, learn all 200 top drugs, master calculation then im sure the test will be cake. Also i use mats from this site. Thanks all. I will not fail this time!

Archana in Oxford, Mississippi

36 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: dear friends
check your mailbox , i sent you study material

Hi Urus
Can u plz send me copy to my id ravuarchana@gmail.com
After going thru all comments Iam nervous to give an exam
Plz help me
Thank you

Dana in San Antonio, Texas

36 months ago

Hi Urus
Would you plz send me your material about ptcb exam too, through my email: tran.dana09@gmail.com
I'm very appreciate for your kind and thanks a ton (:(:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Delray Beach, Florida

36 months ago

Hey guys, just a follow up on my experience:

I was very lucky to get a job at a Target the day after I passed my PTCB. Currently being paid 12.25/hr and am still in training. Has been very fun!

I also got my PTCB results today:

***Keep in mind I gave myself two weeks to study and dedicated 90% of my time studying math and 10% in everything else***

Overall: 747
Assisting the Pharmacist In Serving Patients: 742
Maintaining Medication and Inventory Control Systems: 843
Participating in the Administration and Management of Pharmacy Practice: 622

As you guys can see, even though I totally bombed the last section (which I imagine is laws?), I excelled enough in the math section that it still kept me at an overall 742. Long story short: It IS possible to get away with just studying the math...but do not think for a second that's all that will be on the exam! Be careful! Your mileage may vary.

My advice to anyone wondering how long you should study for: Ideally, give yourself at least ONE MONTH. If you are good at math, it is possible to pass with 1-2 weeks.

I passed, but I will repeat this: THE TEST IS NOT AS EASY AS SOME PEOPLE SAY IT IS! STUDY. EVERYTHING.

Good luck guys!!! Special shout-out to Urus for being such a damn good person :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kimberly in Houston, Texas

36 months ago

Rob in Delray Beach, Florida said: Hey guys, just a follow up on my experience:

I was very lucky to get a job at a Target the day after I passed my PTCB. Currently being paid 12.25/hr and am still in training. Has been very fun!

I also got my PTCB results today:

***Keep in mind I gave myself two weeks to study and dedicated 90% of my time studying math and 10% in everything else***

Overall: 747
Assisting the Pharmacist In Serving Patients: 742
Maintaining Medication and Inventory Control Systems: 843
Participating in the Administration and Management of Pharmacy Practice: 622

As you guys can see, even though I totally bombed the last section (which I imagine is laws?), I excelled enough in the math section that it still kept me at an overall 742. Long story short: It IS possible to get away with just studying the math...but do not think for a second that's all that will be on the exam! Be careful! Your mileage may vary.

My advice to anyone wondering how long you should study for: Ideally, give yourself at least ONE MONTH. If you are good at math, it is possible to pass with 1-2 weeks.

I passed, but I will repeat this: THE TEST IS NOT AS EASY AS SOME PEOPLE SAY IT IS! STUDY. EVERYTHING.

Good luck guys!!! Special shout-out to Urus for being such a damn good person :)

Where did you study from? I just took my test yesterday and failed I am very upset but I'm not going to give up I HAVE TO PASS on my second try.

36 months ago

Hello Urus I've read a lot along the thread and it seems that majority of people got great results from your help could you please email me some of that help to kimberlyvaleskaperez@gmail.com
I really need the help I just took my exam yesterday and failed and I am very down about it but I really want to work as a pharm. tech. and I HAVE TO PASS on my second try.

estefy2006 in Miami, Florida

36 months ago

Hi Urus, I took the test and failed today.
Please send the study material to me as well thanks !My email is juliocuellar@bellsouth.net

Joanne in Sugar Land, Texas

36 months ago

Hello Urus,
I been reading comments here and seems like your the guru when it comes to notes. :) Would you please be kind enough to send me some materials as well. I want to take the test but scared to death of failing..My email address is jc_20101@yahoo.com. Thanks for your kindness!

Joanne in Sugar Land, Texas

36 months ago

Kimberly in Houston, Texas said: Where did you study from? I just took my test yesterday and failed I am very upset but I'm not going to give up I HAVE TO PASS on my second try.

Do you have a book that you use in studying? Just wanted to know which one is helpful, I need all the help I can get. Thanks :)

Lizzie in Copperas Cove, Texas

36 months ago

Hello, I'm studying to become a pharmacy technician like the rest of you, in Texas. Which books are recommended? If you can think of anything it would be very much appreciated. I am currently using the Pharmacy Technician Exam by LearningExpress. Is this a good one to use? You can email me at im2krunk21@yahoo.com. Thank you!

SaRa in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

36 months ago

Hi Urus..I am studying to take the PTCB test and I see that everyone has been asking you for study notes. Would you be so kind and send to me your helpful material everyone else has requested. My email address is s_raynor81@yahoo.com

Thanks alot!

SaRa in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

36 months ago

Hi Urus!
I was wondering if you would be willing to email your study material you used to pass the PTCB test. I have been studying but as i can tell, your study material has been useful. My email address is s_raynor81@yahoo.com.

Thanks alot!

G

36 months ago

Can you say the same of the study books that you are emailing people? Thank you

Alexandria in Woodhaven, New York

36 months ago

Hello Urus!

I was reading the thread on how you would be able to send the material to study for the ptcb. That's really awesome to help out when in need. I'm very interested and would be extremely grateful if you could email the material to me. My e-mail is aprincivil1986@gmail.com. Thank you!

36 months ago

hi kim

if u mail me ur id ,i will sent you study material some student asked me for the same material and they passed ptcb test

36 months ago

dear friends
sorry for late, in these days i am very busy in my study , i get admission in nursing course .
now pls check ur mail i m sending study material to all of you.
best of luck .

kgil97 in Slidell, Louisiana

36 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: hi kim

if u mail me ur id ,i will sent you study material some student asked me for the same material and they passed ptcb test

hi urus,
could u please send me the study info as well. my email is mulletkaren@gmail.com
thanks in advance!!!!

36 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: hi kim

It is kimberlyvaleskaperez@gmail.com, thank you Urus!

36 months ago

Kimberly in Houston, Texas said: It is kimberlyvaleskaperez@gmail.com, thank you Urus!

I ALREADY SENT U THE STUDY MATERIAL CHECK IT. IT U GET IT JUST INFORM ME

36 months ago

kgil97 in Slidell, Louisiana said: hi urus,
could u please send me the study info as well. my email is mulletkaren@gmail.com
thanks in advance!!!!

I M SENDING CHECK UR MAIL

36 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: I ALREADY SENT U THE STUDY MATERIAL CHECK IT. IT U GET IT JUST INFORM ME

THANK YOU!!! I GOT IT :)

Lizzie

36 months ago

Thank you so much Urus! Your notes and suggestions are very helpful!

Jay-jay in Hollister, California

36 months ago

Hi Urus! Can you send me your notes/study guide as well?? thank you so much!

email: jlonatodino@yahoo.com

Kelvin in Euless, Texas

35 months ago

Hey Urus!
Could you send me your notes and suggestions as well?

EMAIL: kelvinngok@hotmail.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

35 months ago

ok i am sending

sue in New York, New York

35 months ago

hi,

can u also send me the materials? greatly appreciated!!!

okaycheese@gmail.com

thanks

Tina in Phenix City, Alabama

35 months ago

Hi, Urus,

Can you please send me the notes/study guide at iashley25@yahoo.com?

Thanks, Honeybunch!!!

Amy Yang in Wausau, Wisconsin

35 months ago

jaymanfresh in Wichita Falls, Texas said:

hey i just your post about emailing what your math study guide? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

David in Dayton, Ohio

35 months ago

Hi Urus, could you please send me the study info as well? Thanks. mezadavid133@yahoo.com

35 months ago

ok i m sending

rlh2 in Cape coral, Florida

35 months ago

Hi Urus, Could you please send me the study guide as well. Plan on taking my test soon. Thanks.rh6087@hotmail.com

mm101

35 months ago

Hey Urus, you think I could get that study info too? Also, do you know where I can find a couple practice tests online?

futuremarine101@gmail.com

jhin in Corinth, Mississippi

35 months ago

Hi Urus could u please send it to me also! email is ktrain_2008@yahoo.com I really need this!! Thanks in advance!

Danielle_horses in Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania

35 months ago

Urus -

Was wondering if you could also add me to your list of emails. I would greatly appreciate it!
My email is daniellehorses@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!

aajaraj in Middletown, Delaware

35 months ago

Hi Urus,

Can you please send the study materials to my email id. I"m planning to take the test too.

Thanks and God bless you

aajaraj in Middletown, Delaware

35 months ago

Please send it to aaja_raj@yahoo.com

Thanks

Leekathy559

35 months ago

Hi guys I'm planning to take my test soon after I'm done studying so please someone send me some study guides that help you guys to pass because I am so nervous!!! Some people say its mostly math so please math will help also!! And some people say not a lot of math so it depends which test u get right??? Please help me I'm so stress out, I'm so scared I'm going to fail cause I'm not good at math!!! Please anyone tell me that had tooken the test what was in there?? Also does doing externship help you to learn more also??

Here's my email: leekathy559@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Leekathy559

35 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: dear friends
sorry for late, in these days i am very busy in my study , i get admission in nursing course .
now pls check ur mail i m sending study material to all of you.
best of luck .

Hi Urus!! I know a lot of people had asked you to send them the study guides and I'm sorry if it's a bother but can u please send me the study guides also!!?!? I would really appreciate it so much!!!

Leekathy559@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!

35 months ago

sorry friends today i m really very busy bt i will send it tomorrow

mlopez

35 months ago

hi urus can u please help me too ....
my email is
lopezmx3@hotmail.com thanks

claire in Brooklyn, New York

35 months ago

hi urus, can you please send me the studying material as well to: claire5569@gmail.com

TIA

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.