"PTCB test is easy to pass once you have the right book"

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 830)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Tina0724 in Las Vegas, Nevada

23 months ago

TINA0724 in LAS VEGAS, Nevada said: Hi Urus! Will you be kind enough to share with me your study materials too...Thank you! ctancinco@msn.com

Thanks Urus!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Phebby in Bowie, Maryland

23 months ago

Thank you very much Urus for the study materials you sent me. Finally passesd the test yesterday after 4 attempts.

destiny in Missouri City, Texas

23 months ago

jaymanfresh in Wichita Falls, Texas said:

hey could you also email me your study materials?

destinyhunter09@gmail.com

thanks a lot!

destiny in Missouri City, Texas

23 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: check ur mail i send it

hi could you also email me your study materials?

destinyhunter09@gmail.com

thanks a lot!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

paula in San Jose, California

23 months ago

Phebby in Bowie, Maryland said: Thank you very much Urus for the study materials you sent me. Finally passesd the test yesterday after 4 attempts.

4 time? doesn't the PTCB only let you take it 3 times ONLY.. correct me if am wrong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kristin in Phoenix, Arizona

23 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: check ur mail i send it

Hi. Could you please email your study materials to me as well? Thank you>

oxkrisxo_66@yahoo.com

Ronng in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

23 months ago

Hi Urus, can you please send me the notes and study materials too? I've studied on my own and failed my 2nd attempt already. I guess I still need some more work..... my email is z.rong@yahoo.com
Thank you

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts

23 months ago

paula in San Jose, California said: 4 time? doesn't the PTCB only let you take it 3 times ONLY.. correct me if am wrong.

3 times in a year

23 months ago

dear friends
please check your mailbox i send study material to all of you
best of luck
congratulation to my friends who pass the exam
urus

paula in San Jose, California

23 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: 3 times in a year

What is PTCB's policy for retaking the PTCE after an unsuccessful attempt?

Candidates who fail the PTCE can retake up to three times. After three retakes, candidates will need to appeal to PTCB. All requests will be reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis. For the first two retakes, candidates are required to wait 60 days before taking the PTCE again. For the third retake, candidates are required to wait six months. For example, if a candidate fails (for the first or second time) on May 1, 2011, the candidate can reapply immediately, but his/her 90-day eligibility period would not begin until July 1, 2011 (60 days after the failure date) and would extend through September 30, 2011. If a candidate fails the PTCE for the third time on May 1, 2011, the candidate's 90-day eligibility period would not begin until November 1, 2011 (six months after the third failure date).

it said you have 3 times, after that you have to appeal PTCB board. So how can someone take it 4 time? secondly, is this 3 time a YEAR or 3 time a life time.?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vm

23 months ago

Does anyone have any math review study books I could use to pass the exam?

Phebby in Silver Spring, Maryland

23 months ago

Yes ptcb only let you take the test 3times a year. I also tried the Excpt certification exam while I was waiting to retake the ptcp. I knew it wldnt be useful for me anyway if I decide to move out of State.

Helioza in Hanoi, Vietnam

23 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: HI nessy
I DONT KNOW ABOUT PTCE TEST . I CAN SEND YOU MY NOTES AND PDF BOOKS . I ALREADY SENT IT TO FEW PERSONS AND THEY THINK IT IS REALY HELPFUL .'I FEEL HAPPY IF ITS HELPFUL TO YOU MAIL ME UR ID AND I WILL SEND IT TOMORROW
URUS

Hello Urus,

Could u plz mail me ur notes and PDF books?
My email is helioza42@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot.

L.L in Mount Prospect, Illinois

23 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: i m sending u the study material. check ur mail.
if u want some more books just mail me
best of luck

hi Urus can i also please have some studay matrials it would be much appreciated. lewis121799@comcast.net

Zanzibar in San Diego, California

23 months ago

Hey Urus, would you mind e-mailing me your study materials also? 1,000 thank yous kind sir, :)

anonymoose91@gmail.com

Bauer52x in North Wales, Pennsylvania

23 months ago

Urus, can I get a copy also? bauer52x@yahoo.com
Or anyone else reading this, forward her email? Or post it up on a file sharing site? Big Thanks

23 months ago

one thank is more then enough :)
i m sending you study material

23 months ago

Dear Friends
pls check your mail i sent study material to all of you

polkiedance in Panama City, Florida

23 months ago

Urus, would you mind sending me a copy of your study materials also? I would SO VERY much appreciate it!

kennys.girl68@hotmail.com

Thanks so much! ☺

kaminah in Christiansted, Virgin Islands, U.S.

23 months ago

Hey, urus wat book can I buy to study for tis test....n Wat book for the math part...I wud reallii appreciate it...thank u....email at minah763@gmail.com...thanks again

Vy in Los Angeles, California

23 months ago

Hi Urus,

That's very nice of you to help everyone out on studying. Can you also send me the materials? I'm just starting to think about this career and really need guidelines.

My email is baeboorin@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot.

mmone in Valdosta, Georgia

23 months ago

Hi Urus,

Thanks for being willing to help everyone out. Can you send me the materials as well?

polopriince@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Orlando in Delray Beach, Florida

23 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: one thank is more then enough :)
i m sending you study material

Urus, I know you are being swamped with emails, but if you could send me your study material as well, I would be incredibly grateful. My email is abetanc@gmail.com. Thank you so much in advance!

polkiedance in Panama City, Florida

23 months ago

I know urus is being swamped with requests for the study materials and that they are probably too busy at the moment so I was wondering if anyone on here who already got the study materials could just forward it to me? I really would appreciate it! It would mean getting the 3rd shift position at my store that's coming up in a couple of months (that is, if I can prepare for, take, and pass the PCTB o.O ). :o)

email is kennys.girl68@hotmail.com

Thanks to anyone who can help!

23 months ago

In the same position polkiedance :( no email from urus so is it possible someone else can throw me a line at abetanc@gmail.com? Would be forever grateful as I have my exam this Friday and could use a separate study guide for confidence...

23 months ago

sorry for late . i was busy in these days with family and out of station. i come back today.
tomorrow i will send notes to all of my friends who wants it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

Orlando in Delray Beach, Florida said: In the same position polkiedance :( no email from urus so is it possible someone else can throw me a line at abetanc@gmail.com? Would be forever grateful as I have my exam this Friday and could use a separate study guide for confidence...

dear coz u have ur exam on friday so i am sening it now to you and the other one pls check ur mail

23 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: dear coz u have ur exam on friday so i am sening it now to you and the other one pls check ur mail

Already sent an email but thanks so much Urus! I can look forward to my exam now :) good luck guys!

Movers in Arlington, Virginia

23 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: sorry for late . i was busy in these days with family and out of station. i come back today.

can you please send it to me also,

newingtonnewington@yahoo.com

Thank you Urus,

ravuarchana@gmail.com in Oxford, Mississippi

23 months ago

hi urus
Iam following Mosbys book
Next month second week Iam planning to give exam
Please can u guide me on what topics should I concentrate more
Can u frwd me the material u have?
Thanks in advance

howey

23 months ago

Hi Urus,

Could you send it to howeysays@yahoo.com ?

- I'm taking my PTCB test on Tuesday. I work in a corporate division for retail pharmacy and have never worked in a pharmacy. In January I was told I needed to pass this for my job. I've def. Put in the time. I've covered the mosbys book, complete math review, apa the pharmacy technician, the APA workbook and certification review, and used pharmacy tech study.com. Everyone tells me when the time and work I've put in I'll be more than find, just nervous I guess haha.

Rob in Delray Beach, Florida

23 months ago

Hey guys, I took my exam tonight and even though I passed, it was NOT easy! I studied mostly math as it was what most people recommended, but only 30 or so questions dealt with calculations...the rest involved identifying generic/brand names and the disorders associated with them, laws and acts, and standards of practices including but not limited to: Drug disposal and medicare. You know, the things I did minimal studying for!

If you think you'll only get by studying the math, think again! Good luck guys, gotta sleep for my interview tomorrow <3

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

ravuarchana@gmail.com in Oxford, Mississippi

22 months ago

Rob in Delray Beach, Florida said: Hey guys, I took my exam tonight and even though I passed, it was NOT easy! I studied mostly math as it was what most people recommended, but only 30 or so questions dealt with calculations...the rest involved identifying generic/brand names and the disorders associated with them, laws and acts, and standards of practices including but not limited to: Drug disposal and medicare. You know, the things I did minimal studying for!

If you think you'll only get by studying the math, think again! Good luck guys, gotta sleep for my interview tomorrow <3

Hi Rob
First of all "Congrats"
I need to know out of 90 questions, how many answers to be correct to pass the exam.?
Did u got questions on disorders laws in detail, deep or only superficial.?

mcrete in Orange, California

22 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: sorry for late . i was busy in these days with family and out of station. i come back today.

Hi,
If possible could I receive the study materials as well? mike@mikecrete.com

Thank you so much!!!

Bopbi in San Jose, California

22 months ago

Hi Urus, I took the test and failed today.
Please send the study material to me as well thanks ! mphungone@gmail.com
I dont think I study the right book or material. I got calculations perfectly tho.

22 months ago

dear friends
check your mailbox , i sent you study material

GW in Thousand Oaks, California

22 months ago

For those who did the self study and did not have any prior experience or knowledge, how long did it take you to feel ready for the test? Is there a specific study book that is better then another? Thank you.

bopbi in San Jose, California

22 months ago

I think i will be ready for the second time of the test. Took me a month to study, but wasnt on the righ track. I didnt master laws, admin, and drug names. Focus too much on math, and barely master it.i would say takes time and read books, learn all 200 top drugs, master calculation then im sure the test will be cake. Also i use mats from this site. Thanks all. I will not fail this time!

Archana in Oxford, Mississippi

22 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: dear friends

Hi Urus
Can u plz send me copy to my id ravuarchana@gmail.com
After going thru all comments Iam nervous to give an exam
Plz help me
Thank you

Dana in San Antonio, Texas

22 months ago

Hi Urus
Would you plz send me your material about ptcb exam too, through my email: tran.dana09@gmail.com
I'm very appreciate for your kind and thanks a ton (:(:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Delray Beach, Florida

22 months ago

Hey guys, just a follow up on my experience:

I was very lucky to get a job at a Target the day after I passed my PTCB. Currently being paid 12.25/hr and am still in training. Has been very fun!

I also got my PTCB results today:

***Keep in mind I gave myself two weeks to study and dedicated 90% of my time studying math and 10% in everything else***

Overall: 747
Assisting the Pharmacist In Serving Patients: 742
Maintaining Medication and Inventory Control Systems: 843
Participating in the Administration and Management of Pharmacy Practice: 622

As you guys can see, even though I totally bombed the last section (which I imagine is laws?), I excelled enough in the math section that it still kept me at an overall 742. Long story short: It IS possible to get away with just studying the math...but do not think for a second that's all that will be on the exam! Be careful! Your mileage may vary.

My advice to anyone wondering how long you should study for: Ideally, give yourself at least ONE MONTH. If you are good at math, it is possible to pass with 1-2 weeks.

I passed, but I will repeat this: THE TEST IS NOT AS EASY AS SOME PEOPLE SAY IT IS! STUDY. EVERYTHING.

Good luck guys!!! Special shout-out to Urus for being such a damn good person :)

Kimberly in Houston, Texas

22 months ago

Rob in Delray Beach, Florida said: Hey guys, just a follow up on my experience:

I was very lucky to get a job at a Target the day after I passed my PTCB. Currently being paid 12.25/hr and am still in training. Has been very fun!

I also got my PTCB results today:

***Keep in mind I gave myself two weeks to study and dedicated 90% of my time studying math and 10% in everything else***

Overall: 747
Assisting the Pharmacist In Serving Patients: 742
Maintaining Medication and Inventory Control Systems: 843
Participating in the Administration and Management of Pharmacy Practice: 622

As you guys can see, even though I totally bombed the last section (which I imagine is laws?), I excelled enough in the math section that it still kept me at an overall 742. Long story short: It IS possible to get away with just studying the math...but do not think for a second that's all that will be on the exam! Be careful! Your mileage may vary.

My advice to anyone wondering how long you should study for: Ideally, give yourself at least ONE MONTH. If you are good at math, it is possible to pass with 1-2 weeks.

I passed, but I will repeat this: THE TEST IS NOT AS EASY AS SOME PEOPLE SAY IT IS! STUDY. EVERYTHING.

Good luck guys!!! Special shout-out to Urus for being such a damn good person :)

Where did you study from? I just took my test yesterday and failed I am very upset but I'm not going to give up I HAVE TO PASS on my second try.

Kimberly in Houston, Texas

22 months ago

Hello Urus I've read a lot along the thread and it seems that majority of people got great results from your help could you please email me some of that help to kimberlyvaleskaperez@gmail.com
I really need the help I just took my exam yesterday and failed and I am very down about it but I really want to work as a pharm. tech. and I HAVE TO PASS on my second try.

sheena in Mount Prospect, Illinois

22 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: dear friends

hi, friend. Can you also send me all this material that you send other friends. i have to give my exam with in one week. and can u tell me how many days before i can make schedule for the ptcb exam. and here is my email address : tejal1510@yahoo.com
please help me. and tell me what is most important i have to study..
thanks.

estefy2006 in Miami, Florida

22 months ago

Hi Urus, I took the test and failed today.
Please send the study material to me as well thanks !My email is juliocuellar@bellsouth.net

Joanne in Sugar Land, Texas

22 months ago

Hello Urus,
I been reading comments here and seems like your the guru when it comes to notes. :) Would you please be kind enough to send me some materials as well. I want to take the test but scared to death of failing..My email address is jc_20101@yahoo.com. Thanks for your kindness!

Joanne in Sugar Land, Texas

22 months ago

Kimberly in Houston, Texas said: Where did you study from? I just took my test yesterday and failed I am very upset but I'm not going to give up I HAVE TO PASS on my second try.

Do you have a book that you use in studying? Just wanted to know which one is helpful, I need all the help I can get. Thanks :)

sheena in Mount Prospect, Illinois

22 months ago

Hi, friends.does anyone know that if u certified and don't have job. So, how we can recertify ? And can we do it online? Some people get 20hour s online free lesson s.

Lizzie in Copperas Cove, Texas

22 months ago

Hello, I'm studying to become a pharmacy technician like the rest of you, in Texas. Which books are recommended? If you can think of anything it would be very much appreciated. I am currently using the Pharmacy Technician Exam by LearningExpress. Is this a good one to use? You can email me at im2krunk21@yahoo.com. Thank you!

SaRa in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

22 months ago

Hi Urus..I am studying to take the PTCB test and I see that everyone has been asking you for study notes. Would you be so kind and send to me your helpful material everyone else has requested. My email address is s_raynor81@yahoo.com

Thanks alot!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.