"PTCB test is easy to pass once you have the right book"

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (401 to 450 of 829)
Page:  « First « Previous   6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next »   Last »

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts

16 months ago

hi friends someone posted this msg
"has anyone received anything from URUS? any sign that they check the thread still??"
i dont have your mail address mail me on anjumshab@gmail.com i will sent study guide
urus

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Hi Friends
i just did my class test and sent study material to 27 of you. if you dont get one and want it just mail me i am in my college till 2.40 i will mail you today or tomorrow
best of luck to all of you and please pray for me too :)

urus siddiqui
anjumshab@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Serena in Gladewater, Texas

16 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: Hi Friends
i just did my class test and sent study material to 27 of you. if you dont get one and want it just mail me i am in my college till 2.40 i will mail you today or tomorrow

urus siddiqui
anjumshab@gmail.com

Please can u send me the material Urus .. Thank you so much and my email is serena.chhim@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Serena in Gladewater, Texas said: Please can u send me the material Urus .. Thank you so much and my email is serena.chhim@yahoo.com

i send my study material 9 friends of indeed.com including you check your email. if i forget to sent someone please let me know
urus

mmar0305 in San Diego, California

16 months ago

URUS,

would you please send me any materials and study guides that you have on hand please. my test is coming up this sat. markharamar@yahoo.com

Thank you

mmar0305 in San Diego, California

16 months ago

anyone who received a study guide from URUS, would you please be so kind to send it to me @ markharamar@yahoo.com please i have my test this sat and urgently need a good study guide.

thank you

Mandi in Joliet, Illinois

16 months ago

I take my test at the end of next month, could somebody please send me a study guide, mandiherman@yahoo.com, thank you.

Amy in Claremont, California

16 months ago

Hi, thank you for sharing the tips!

Can you send me a copy of the study materials as well?

rainbowstarqi@hotmail.com

Thank you

Anna Ly in San Diego, California

15 months ago

I intend to take test this summer. Please help me to find books, study guides or if someone can send me study guide. Thank you so much. I am appreciated your help.
Here is my email nanaly89@yahoo.com

ramsgwork@gmail.com in Attleboro, Massachusetts

15 months ago

urus siddiqui
anjumshab@gmail.com

Urus,

Would you please mail me those tests at ramsgwork@gmail.com. I am preparing for my Pharmacy tech exam.
Thanks.

fouadsorial78@hotmail.com in Leesburg, Virginia

15 months ago

may anybody help me and sending any study materials for PTCE , I will do the exam next month and I've no idea how to start

15 months ago

DEAR FRIENDS
TOMORROW I HAVE ANOTHER QUIZ WILL SEND YOU STUDY GUIDE AFTER TEST
SORRY FOR UNCONVIENCE
URUS

reckoner13 in San Jose, California

15 months ago

Hello, can somebody please email me the study materials. Thank you in advance, my email is adam.p@live.com

Carlos in Los Angeles, California

15 months ago

Hi, I've been reading through this thread. Can I be sent the study guide also?

My email is carlos_velazquez156 @ yahoo.com

Thank you.

Jay1 in Augusta, Georgia

15 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: DEAR FRIENDS
TOMORROW I HAVE ANOTHER QUIZ WILL SEND YOU STUDY GUIDE AFTER TEST
SORRY FOR UNCONVIENCE
URUS

Hi, Can you send me the study materials at your early convenience? Thanks in advance.

My email is micromillz@hotmail.com

Erica in Orlando, Florida

15 months ago

Hi. I have been reading thru this and need some help on studying. My email is
de.jenkins31@gmail.com I also need to make sure I get the correct boom. Please help.
Thanks so much!

Erica in Orlando, Florida

15 months ago

Erica in Orlando, Florida said: Hi. I have been reading thru this and need some help on studying. My email is
de.jenkins31@gmail.com I also need to make sure I get the correct boom. Please help.
Thanks so much!

Typo "book"

My Nguyen in Richardson, Texas

15 months ago

Hi Urus,

can you send me the study material also?

my.nguyenh@gmail.com

THANK YOU!

Autumnheart in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

15 months ago

Hi Urus,
I am studying for this test. Could you please send me the study material?
My email is autumn.heart8@gmail.com
Thank you so much

nicky in Lancaster, Pennsylvania

15 months ago

Urus can you send me a copy of the study materials too?

mt07lasa@yahoo.com

Thank you kindly!

Michelle in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

15 months ago

I am very interested in getting some study material for the exam please mail me at

mridley79@gmail.com

bradwhittyCPhT in Peoria, Arizona

15 months ago

nikoo in Houston, Texas said: hi, I didn't pass my exam last night.Because I didn't have access to right book. I wouid be appreciate if you help me to know about the book and sources. thanks, good luck

I studied Mosby's pharmacy technician study guide & pharmacy tech exam study guide by Learning Express. Passed the exam on 4/4. Make sure you know your conversions & pharmacy law. They will ask you questions that will require you to convert different calculations. I did self study too never stepped foot inside a classroom. Exam was super easy if you know what to study. Remember its all in how smart you study not how hard you study. Good luck :)

micky-j in Chicago, Illinois

15 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: i send my study material 9 friends of indeed.com including you check your email. if i forget to sent someone please let me know
urus

Hello Urus! I actually emailed you on your email. I was hoping if you could send me any of the study materials for the PTCB exam. I am taking it over the summer and need anything that can help! Please send me the ebook pdf and any other study materials you have for the pharmacy technician exam. Thank You so much!

15 months ago

Sorry friends for not replied or send study material . Today was my last final exam of term 3rd now I m free now so today all of you get study guide urus

15 months ago

hi friends
i send study material to all of you. if i missed someone let me know i am free for few days. i passed my 3rd term nursing exams today and my college is closed till April 22nd. so i can sent study guide easily. best of luck to all of you

urus siddiqui
anjumshab@gmail.com

Ali_M in Lemoore, California

15 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: hi friends
i send study material to all of you. if i missed someone let me know i am free for few days. i passed my 3rd term nursing exams today and my college is closed till April 22nd. so i can sent study guide easily. best of luck to all of you

urus siddiqui
anjumshab@gmail.com

Hi Urus

I would really appreciate the study material. My email is alison_8802@hotmail.com

Thank you

fouadsorial78@hotmail.com in Leesburg, Virginia

15 months ago

Hi Urus
I will take PTCE ON 05/18 I need reliable, new and short study material please
Thank you

Perry in El Cajon, California

15 months ago

urus siddiqui
anjumshab@gmail.com

Congrats Urus on passing your nursing exam!

Tobi in Oroville, California

15 months ago

urus siddiqui
anjumshab@gmail.com

Hi, I was wondering if you could send me some stuff about pharmacy tech and what books would you recommend getting and also what to study for thanks. toogyaj@hotmail.com

Justin in Belleville, New Jersey

15 months ago

Urus,

Hello, I am preparing for my PTCB Exam. I would like to request a look at your study materials, I think it's great that you've been helping people out for so long. Please send me a copy at

Justin.r.cox@gmail.com

Thank you!

Beto in Vancouver, Washington

15 months ago

URUS siddiqui in westborough, Massachusetts said: i send my study material 9 friends of indeed.com including you check your email. if i forget to sent someone please let me know
urus

Hi URUS, I was wondering if you could send me the studey material for PTCB. I want to sart study for the exam. It would be greatly appreaciated, Please. 93beto@gmail.com
Thank you.

Atheana in Berkeley, California

14 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: FRIENDS CHECK YOUR MAIL I SEND BOOKS AND NOTES IF YOU NEED MORE JUST MAIL ME I HAVE SOME MORE BOOKS
BEST OF LUCK
URUS

Please send them to me too :)
acanalin@yahoo.com

Atran in La Puente, California

14 months ago

My email address is atran690@yahoo.com

Thank you so much

ra in Garden Grove, California

14 months ago

I took the test on Monday. It was very hard. 90 questions in 120 mins. I failed. I only studied the math and there was only like 20 questions on math, the rest were on drugs, their effect, and other stuff I did not study for. I failed. :(

My email address is dararalong@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Andrea Robinson in Royal Oak, Michigan

14 months ago

brown_dude34 in Boston, Massachusetts said: A lot of prospective pharmacy technicians don't know and they should know. That the national ptcb exam is a test similiar to the SAT/GED test.

When you want high scores or to pass any test you need to know what to study for.

So the goal is you want to become a certified pharmacy technician and the only way to accomplish that is to pass the national ptcb test. Passing this test allows you to register with your local state board of pharmacy.

So what book covers every area that you need to know on the national ptcb test at www.ptcb.org , it's simple, study smarter not harder and know what to study for.

After taking the national pharmacy test 2 times, the first time I flunked because I did not know what material to study for. The 2nd time I passed after doing research and finding out that "Delmars Pharmacy Technician Certification and Review by Patricia K. Anthony" was a book that was modeled exactly after the national PTCB test. Every question on in that book covered what was on the national PTCB test.

I flunked the first PTCB test at M.I.T building 10 in Cambridge,MA and passed the second PTCB test at Pearson Education Center in Boston,MA( computerized testing facility)

I was about to purchase this book from off line, What editions was it? and people keep saying it had alot of errors in the bool when it cam to the math portion? would u agree? or whats you advise?

bradwhittyCPhT in Scottsdale, Arizona

14 months ago

Get mosbys! I passed with a 778/900 using this book and another one. Mosbys was perfect because it gives you extra information that you're going to need to know eventually anyway. I studied for 3 months and the test was so easy. Never stepped foot in a pharmacy class. Now i'm
nationally certified along with AZ state license registered. Try volunteering at a hospital too. Got my first interview with a closed door pharmacy next week. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

MoniqueFL

14 months ago

Urus can you send me a copy of the study material when you have a chance?

my email is moniquerhoward@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your help.

sailaja in Dover, New Jersey

14 months ago

Archana in Oxford, Mississippi said: Hi friends
I did my Bachelor of Pharmacy in India
Iam preparing for PTCB
My doubt is am I applicable to this exam...?
Plz someone suggest me

Hi Archana

Did u get any best answer.bcoz i am on same boat

honPT in Dover, New Jersey

14 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: if any body want "Delmars Pharmacy Technician Certification and Review by Patricia K. Anthony" or other books for study the best way go to " library .nu" login there and u can download books free
best of luck :)

PLS SEND STUDY METERIAL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

bradwhittyCPhT in Scottsdale, Arizona said: Get mosbys! I passed with a 778/900 using this book and another one. Mosbys was perfect because it gives you extra information that you're going to need to know eventually anyway. I studied for 3 months and the test was so easy. Never stepped foot in a pharmacy class. Now i'm
nationally certified along with AZ state license registered. Try volunteering at a hospital too. Got my first interview with a closed door pharmacy next week. :)

OKAY I WILL TRY MOSBYS, WHATS THE WHOLE NAME OF HE BOOK AND DO IT COME WITH THE CD (WHICH IS WHAT I REALLY WANT)

14 months ago

urus siddiqui
anjumshab@gmail.com

IF YOU CAN I PLEASE GET YOUR STUDY MATERIALS. missdrea16.ar@gmail.com

bradwhittyCPhT in Phoenix, Arizona

14 months ago

Andrea Robinson in Royal Oak, Michigan said: OKAY I WILL TRY MOSBYS, WHATS THE WHOLE NAME OF HE BOOK AND DO IT COME WITH THE CD (WHICH IS WHAT I REALLY WANT)

The name of the book is "Mosbys pharmacy technician certification exam study guide." It's a dark orange color with a blue stripe at the bottom. You can buy it off amazon or at any barnes n
noble. The other book i used was "pharmacy technician certification exam"
by learning express. Make sure you study all
Your conversions along with law & top 200
Brand/generic drugs & know your schedule 1-5 drugs. Some of the questions are just plain common sense too. Good luck ;)

14 months ago

bradwhittyCPhT in Phoenix, Arizona said: The name of the book is "Mosbys pharmacy technician certification exam study guide." It's a dark orange color with a blue stripe at the bottom. You can buy it off amazon or at any barnes n
Brand/generic drugs & know your schedule 1-5 drugs. Some of the questions are just plain common sense too. Good luck ;)

thank you Hun. Will DO... will try to let u know how the text went

14 months ago

bradwhittyCPhT in Phoenix, Arizona said: The name of the book is "Mosbys pharmacy technician certification exam study guide." It's a dark orange color with a blue stripe at the bottom. You can buy it off amazon or at any barnes n

U remember the author because i see books that look similar and have all different authors

bradwhittyCPhT in Phoenix, Arizona

14 months ago

Andrea Robinson in Royal Oak, Michigan said: U remember the author because i see books that look similar and have all different authors

Yes the author is James Mizner

DDOAN2 in Moreno Valley, California

14 months ago

hi Usus, if you could send me a copy of your study guide to deiondoan@outlook.com, i would greatly appreciate the help for this test.

Carlos in Los Angeles, California

14 months ago

urus siddiqui
anjumshab@gmail.com

Hi, I just saw this post and I am guessing it may have gone to my spam email. Can you please send it again to my email? It's carlos_velazquez156@yahoo.com . Thanks in advance !

BanathAllah in Memphis, Tennessee

14 months ago

Hi Urus can you please email the study material to me at banathallah@gmail.com. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Joey in Little Elm, Texas

14 months ago

In case anyone is interested I saw a coupon code for 50% off on a deal forum:

www.udemy.com/pharmtech coupon code: neverstoplearning

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anajackson94 in Absecon, New Jersey

13 months ago

Hey I have read your post about Pharmacy Technician.Nice and informative post.I have also used some coupon codes from
www.couponinput.com/pureformulas-coupon-codes.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.